[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELLO. THIS MAY CURSORILY APPEAR AS A TRITE REQUEST, BUT IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: AREIZOO.gif (33 KB, 296x289) Image search: [Google]
AREIZOO.gif
33 KB, 296x289
HELLO.

THIS MAY CURSORILY APPEAR AS A TRITE REQUEST, BUT IT IS ACTUALLY DIFFICULT TO FIND ANY RELEVANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE ONEIRIC SIGNIFICANCE OF FISH, AND RATS; ALL THAT ONE CAN FIND IS EITHER CLICHÉ AND OVERSPECIALIZED INFORMATION ODDLY FOCUSED ON CATCHING, KILLING, OR FAILING TO CATCH, OR KILL, THEM, OR DUBIOUS INFORMATION.

I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THESE TWO ONEIRIC SCENES WHICH OCCURRED WITHIN A SINGLE DREAM:

SCENE ONE:

I AM CARESSING A GOLDFISH THAT IS IN A SHALLOW FISHBOWL WITH MY LEFT INDEX FINGER; THE GOLDFISH SEEMS TO BE MADE OF HARD PLASTIC; IT HAS THE APPEARANCE OF A TOY FOR "TODDLERS".

THE GOLDFISH REACTS TO MY CARESSING WITH TENDERNESS, CARESSING MY FINGER BACK IN RESPONSE, WITH ITS HEAD, WHILST CRYING; THE GOLDFISH, AND I, FEEL SORROWFUL; SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS OCCURRED THAT KILLED MANY "US" (I DO NOT KNOW WHOM ARE MEANT BY THIS, OR WHAT DOES IT ENTAIL; I JUST VAGUELY FEEL THAT THERE ARE TWO FACTIONS/"SIDES" FIGHTING EACH OTHER, AND THE GOLDFISH, AND I, BELONG TO ONE THEM).

SCENE TWO:

MY RIGHT FOOT IS STUCK INSIDE A NET IN WHICH A WHITE RAT IS TRAPPED; THE RAT IS INTERMITTENTLY BITING ON A HAMBURGER THAT IS ALSO WITHIN THE NET, AND ATTEMPTING TO REACH MY FOOT FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE NET —NOT TO BITE IT, BUT TO LICK IT—; I FEEL THAT THE RAT DOES NOT WANT TO HURT ME, BUT I STILL FEEL AVERSION TO IT, AND I DESPERATELY TRY TO GET MY FOOT OUT OF THE NET.

IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET MY FOOT OUT OF THE NET, AND I ALMOST PANIC, BUT I WILLFULLY CALM MYSELF, GATHERING MY STRENGTH, AND CONTORTING MY BODY IN SUCH A MANNER THAT I AM ABLE TO BEND MY LEG, LIFT IT, AND GET MY FOOT OUT OF THE NET.

AFTER I GET MY FOOT OUT OF THE NET, A PERSON WHO IS WATCHING WHAT IS TRANSCURRING, SHAKES HIS HEAD AT ME IN SILENT DISAPPROVAL OF MY INTENSE AVERSION TOWARD SOMEONE/SOMETHING THAT MEANS ME NO HARM, AND I FEEL ASHAMED.
>>
>>17151808
Charles will destroy the monarchy
>>
>>17151808
Rat is somebody you know who is not being truthful.
Fish is your inner subconcious.
The figure watching is a higher level disapproval is yourself.

I am guessing you are religious?
>>
>>17151891
Essentially, the rat is trapping you with lies of which you feel badly about, but others do not think you should, including yourself and figures you respect, the fish however, is your inner subconcious who is suffering.
>>
>>17151808
>GUYS IM EDGEY
>>
>>17151891
>Rat is somebody you know who is not being truthful.

THAT IS OVERLY SPECIFIC, AND UNTRUE; EVERYONE IS UNTRUTHFUL MOST OF THE TIME, SO SOMEONE TO WHOM I AM ACQUAINTED BEING UNTRUTHFUL WOULD NOT AFFECT ME IN ANY SENTIMENTAL MANNER.

>Fish is your inner subconcious [SIC].

1. YOU MEAN "UNCONSCIOUS", NOT "SUBCONSCIOUS".

2. THAT INTERPRETATION IS OVERLY VAGUE, AND COMMONSENSICAL.

>The figure watching is a higher level disapproval is yourself.

THAT I HAVE ALREADY INFERRED, BUT WHAT I DO NOT KNOW IS WHAT IT MAY SIGNIFY IN THE CONTEXT OF THE SCENE; ID EST: WITHIN THE NETWORK OF SEMANTIC INTERACTION WITH THE OTHER SYMBOLS IN THE SCENE.

>I am guessing you are religious?

DEFINE "BEING RELIGIOUS".
>>
>>17151936
There is nothing edgy about what he said, it is also a very easy dream to understand if you have taken the years of introspection and study I have.

There is no need for caps, but I assume he is trying to get some attention to read his dream.
>>
>>17151949
The rat repersents untruthfulness while fish repersent inner mind, the pain. You go to the fishing hole in your dreams to pull out what you do not know of yourself. The rat is never truthful but not evil or trying to hurt you or anything. The rat and the fish is age old cather in the rye type angst.
>>
File: AREIZOO II.gif (86 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
AREIZOO II.gif
86 KB, 600x586
>>17151951
>There is no need for caps...

THAT IS ACCURATE; THERE IS NO NEED, BUT BUT THERE IS AN IMPERATIVE —AN AESTHETIC AND ETHICOMORAL IMPERATIVE.

>... but I assume he is trying to get some attention to read his dream.

YOU ASSUME UNACCURATELY.

LET US NOT DEVIATE FROM THE TOPIC; JUST IGNORE THE IDIOTS, AND THE MORONS.
>>
>>17151961
>You go to the fishing hole in your dreams to pull out what you do not know of yourself.

AGAIN WITH THIS KIND OF INTERPRETATION...

I AM NOT AT A "FISHING HOLE", NOR AM I ATTEMPTING TO CATCH FISH; THERE IS NO "FISHING HOLE", AND THERE IS NOONE ATTEMPTING TO CATCH FISH; THE FISH, AND I, ARE FRIENDS, AND WE ARE FIGHTING ON THE SAME FACTION/"SIDE"; WE ARE MOURNING TOGETHER; I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO "CATCH IT".

>The rat is never truthful but not evil or trying to hurt you or anything.

WHAT I DO NOT COMPREHEND IS WHY WOULD "NEUTRAL UNTRUTHFULNESS" BE REPRESENTED SO POIGNANTLY IN A DREAM?

EITHER THAT INTERPRETATION IS UNACCURATE, OR THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING TO IT.
>>
What do you believe the dream means, OP?
>>
>>17151808
YEAH! FUCK THA POLICE! FIGHT THE POWER! WHY ARE WE YELLING? FUCK IT I DON'T EVEN CARE I JUST LIKETA YELL!
>>
>>17152011
For what must you know the truth behind these dreams? Do you wish to gain an understanding? A revelation?

Riddle me this, your brain is always active: yes. Your brain at certain intervals is more active than other times: also yes. Your brain at these peak activity times must keep you under the impression of being “AWAKE" in order for you to stay asleep, these are called dreams.

There does not have to be a reason behind why they exist. If you wish to truly divluge into information you have presented, I may take a second look but for now, I will wait your response.
>>
File: nothanks.jpg (78 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.jpg
78 KB, 500x666
I refuse to respond to you, Gook. Because you're rude & pretentious & combative.

However, anyone interested in dreams should know that every entity and object within the dreams is you. If you don't know yourself, you can't possibly understand your dream.

Gook here is far too bipolar, schizo, and dull to ever fully appreciate this - so he whiles away his sleepless nights RPing bullshits on /hex/. Don't be like Gook, y'all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.