[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am doing a horror themed quest centered around an almost omnipotent,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Creepy-monsters_00243271.jpg (232 KB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
Creepy-monsters_00243271.jpg
232 KB, 1900x1080
I am doing a horror themed quest centered around an almost omnipotent, almost omniscient being who has chosen to delete our mc. While I have the basic plot down I need some faceless horrors/ tech / curse inspiration. Anyone got something for me? Creepy pasta, videos, hell even oc. I need to refill my reserves for the final confrontation.
>>
How about a jack in the box. The Jack pops out, but the box doesn't stop clicking...
>>
>>17151801
But when does it stop... and what happens when it does?
>>
File: qliphoth_small.jpg (95 KB, 696x799) Image search: [Google]
qliphoth_small.jpg
95 KB, 696x799
you could take something from the qliphoth or solomon's grimoires
>>
>>17151814
Scary, right?
>>
>>17151814
I guess we'll have to find out!
>>
>>17151858
I haven't paid much mind to those, though now I wish I had. Could you expand upon those?
>>
I'm also a writer that's trying to dive into horror genre... But it's kinda hard... Especially coming from a fantasy, adventure and romance genre type in my past.

But here's an idea:

>in your story, do you have a killer?
> is it male or female?
> would consider it being a female to make the story sound more interesting?
> let's give her a past...
> was her childhood abusive? Or normal?
> let's make her past abusive
> was she diagnosed with a mental illness, or was never diagnosed?
> was she put in an abusive orphanage or abusive parents?
> what made her a killer?
> what's her personality?
> can she think straight like a regular person? Or lost in her own world not knowing the difference between right or wrong?

There is so much possibilities of creating these creepypastas... But if you have trouble starting, I'd start on the main villain in your story! ;)
>>
>>17151864
Op here: It is creepy but this is like... Well let me explain. The players aren't getting freaked out, and they are going the western route of "kick it's ass." What they aren't getting is this is an ELDER GOD. I have them hopping at the sound of mechanical humming, but I need to really hit them in the horror button, because now they are going to storm the castle to "fix" the deletion order. That's fine, but I want to put the fear of the Machine into them.
>>
>>17151886
Well sort of. It's got Agents, but up until now the players have dodged them relatively easily. Think Agent smiths but less pretty.

As for the Machine itself, its a Machine, that keeps the universe ordered, and it's decided our Main character is useless to this world.
>>
Op again : By the way she's not attacking it really, she's going to fight it's metaphorical pinky.
>>
>>17151883
> solomon's grimoires is a list of demons
> the sephirot are emanations of god that make the world... (the unity of god, wisdom, knowledge, mercy ... the astral plane, earth)
> each qlipha is perversion/shadow/shell of that (a duality against god...)
> it is also hell and each has a demon associated to it
use whatever fits the story
>>
>>17151973
Thank you!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.