[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know a good starting point for one to learn about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Does anyone know a good starting point for one to learn about meditation, balancing chakras, achieving elevated consciousness, etc.?
>>
Bumping for OP and myself too :-)
>>
>>17151275
heres a quickie- all of its bullshit, energy is conciousness and this is just the way it decided to have children.
>>
>>17151295
elaborate?
>>
Meditation is really easy to get started in. You sit crisscrossed palms up on your knees spine straight smile on your face. That's it. All you have to do is try to breathe calmly and to clear your mind. You can even take meditation classes of you don't feel like you're doing it right. I took classes and learned all about different types of meditations and the chakras. Also Google works if you don't feel like giving someone money or don't have time.

I have a first level degree in reiki so I know my shit OP
>>
The recommended and most potent form of meditation in this age is the chanting of the mahamantra

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna
Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare
>>
>>17151810
lol no
chanting krishnas name is the exact opposite of what he teaches
>>
>>17151275
drop acid!
>>
>>17151275
Everything you asked for is part of Hinduism.. the hippy age took those concepts apart from their divinities names.. that' why you assume they are paranormal unbiased concepts.. but in reality it's Hinduism 101.
So fuck off to India and poo in the loo.
Unless you don't want to do that you have our superior Christianity ... with all it's orthodox mysticism and the catholic ars moriendi.
But I bet you like everyone else are some retarded kid who wants to be cool.
>>
>>17154027
>I bet you like everyone else are some retarded kid who wants to be cool.

Not OP but the fact is everyone deserves to find peace and happiness weather that's through Hinduism, Christianity or drugs like >>17153986 suggests. we all want the same thing and that's to feel better about being alive.
Just finding a method which works is extremely difficult, meditation however, has many people saying how good it is, I can see why people feel the need to explore that method if others are not working such as Christian prayer, which is a little like meditation anyway.
Also I think meditation is hardly cool at all, not unless some cool person like Justin Beiber starts doing it, others will follow for that reason. I think drugs are what people choose when they ant to be cool.
>>
>>17154051
if youre still worrying about being 'cool' or 'uncool' it only means that will you never be the former
>>
>>17151275
You have to find a spiritual path that you feel connected to. When found, practice it each day.
Whatever the path daily meditation and recitation of prayers are divine activities.
You can't lose your life if you do that.
>>
Meditation is all about whatever intention you wish to seek. So start with focusing on just your breathing. My first step was by the advice of a practicing new age monk that lived upstairs in this duplex in 2009. He told me, Once you can be anywhere you want, and begin to focus on your breathing to the point where you are completely alone with yourself, you can seek any wisdom you wish from yourself.
>>
>>17151810
No, this is a bad idea. Wen you do any mantra other than your name you are attaching yourself to a god who you will be bound to after death.

Do some type of energy work like qi-gong, hatha/raja yoga, or magick.
>>
>>17154155
If the god in question is not but an Illumined being he's experiencing ultimate reality and this is the goal of our life to be led towards it.
Staying in dense realities is the actual demonic behavior.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFfM65xLnO-GGdbO5yYuQvaKOhG6j1Ih7
This is the best channel on Youtube that I've found dealing with enlightenment, it's a very no-bullshit approach to teaching the average joe about enlightenment, there are advanced videos and basic self help videos for the uninitiated.
>>
>>17154185
>god
>demonic
so you have no idea what you're talking about
here watch this and stop spouting bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_xZcD4veGc&index=8&list=PLFfM65xLnO-GGdbO5yYuQvaKOhG6j1Ih7
>>
>>17154195
Don't watch fags and thanks for proving my clarity with your stupid non-argument.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.