[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way can I learn about magic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 440x657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 440x657
What is the best way can I learn about magic?
>>
>>17150932
WoW
>>
>>17150932

tickles your ass with a feather and say "there's no place like home" 3 times.
>>
>>17150932
If you have nothing to do, go find a job.
>>
>>17151101
Learning magic would be easier, I think.
>>
>>17150932
Go and see the makeover Mage on runescape and he can turn you into a trap
>>
>>17150932

Make more troll threads.
>>
>>17150932
Try sigil magic.
>>
>>17150932
Consult Satan, Belial, Hecate and Thoth.
>>
Check out tolarian Community college in YouTube. They have some great resources.
>>
>>17150932
Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon
A Bardon Companion by Rawn Clark

Be patient. Be consistent. Keep a journal. Stay positive. Take care of yourself.
>>
>>17150957
Might be a waste of time if he's looking to dive right in.

That being said, the years I've spent playing WoW has made me familiar with all sorts of esoteric terminology and concepts, if only on a subconscious level. Most real world magical concepts I encounter I'm at least somewhat familiar with thanks to my WoW days.
>>
Do psychedelics help with learning these things? I feel like they do
>>
>>17150932
http://magic.wizards.com/en/content/new-magic-1
>>
>>17150932
The first step is to realize you're a faggot for liking that hack Morrison. The second step is realizing that you like really awful things, and magic isn't real. The third step is killing yourself as penance for being a huge turd.
>>
File: bardon.png (88 KB, 269x493) Image search: [Google]
bardon.png
88 KB, 269x493
>>17152599
>fat fatardo and his roleplaying faggotry
>>
Suck dick
>>
>>17154041
>book filled with practical exercises as opposed to Crowley tier shittery that goes on for a 1000 pages about nothing
>lmao roleply
>>
>>17151124
>Learning magic would be easier than working retail or a McJob, I think, because, like, I'm like white and like totally above that.
Posting from your iphone bro?
>>
>>17150932
Chris Angel Mindfreak
>>
>>17152599
This is good
I liked liber null and psychonaut by Peter caroll
There's enough info in this thread to get you started, don't listen to the negatives
>>
>>17154298
>Watch out for spiritual mind worms guys
totally legit
>>
Read, read, read more, and then practice.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.