[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kundalini
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: kundalini caduceus.png (158 KB, 292x500) Image search: [Google]
kundalini caduceus.png
158 KB, 292x500
What does /x/ know about Kundalini? How does one properly prepare for this energy?

I'm going to write about my experiences and questions in the next post, but here's a tl;dr.
>I'm having some amazing experiences with Kundalini energy and I'm wondering if anyone has something better than Wikipedia articles to read about it. General advice also welcomed.
>>
File: Kundalini-Awakening.jpg (535 KB, 1000x1207) Image search: [Google]
Kundalini-Awakening.jpg
535 KB, 1000x1207
I think I opened it up a couple years ago without knowing what it was and it lead to a massive freakout. I actually blacked out and don't remember a lot of it, but I woke up in a hospital. Since that experience, there's been a few times where I've been close to opening it, but I stop myself so I don't have another freakout.

I didn't even know what Kundalini was until yesterday in a mediation thread someone said I might be having Kriya when I said my body spasms when I get deep into meditation. I also feel like energy is rushing through my body when this happens, especially in my right shoulder (I think there might be something wrong with it, it almost feels like there's a miswired connection in the energy or something). I read up on it on Wikipedia, but I'm hoping someone here will have a better guide for it or just some advice. I have a lot of the symptoms of "Kundalini Syndrome" so I'm pretty sure I'm on the right track of what's happening to me.

cont...
>>
File: kundalini.jpg (13 KB, 348x400) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
13 KB, 348x400
Anyway, one of the main reasons I decided to make this thread is because when I was meditating last night, I'm pretty sure I started to connect to this energy in a different way than I normally do. It felt more "proper" I suppose and I didn't feel like I was going to have another mental breakdown from it. It was a weaker connection, so not much happened other than some really deep meditation where I felt extremely connected with the universe. What's weird is that while I was meditating I had a vision of a snake and when I woke up today, I was exhausted and it looks like all of my fingernails have bruises under them. To be fair, this happened after I read up on Kundalini, so it might be some kind of placebo effect. Since I read that Kundalini is represented as either a Goddess or serpent, people feel the energy on their fingertips, and this can cause fatigue. I also read that when it's represented as a Goddess, it unites with the Supreme Being and you become engrossed in deep meditation and bliss. I actually didn't even consider the serpent concept, I was actively thinking of Kundalini as a Goddess. There wasn't any information on what happens when it's in its serpent form, though. So what does it mean that I envisioned it as a snake?
>>
You understand that most people who achieve this kill themselves?

You're also asking /x/ for advice.
>>
>>17150770
Any reason as to why they kill themselves? I used to be very suicidal, but I feel the best I ever have since I've started feeling this energy. Plus, I'm pretty sure I had a vision of my death when I freaked out the first time. I don't remember the details, but I'm almost positive it wasn't by my own hands.

Is there a better bored for meditation and bodily energy information?
>>
File: Untitled picture.png (420 KB, 631x1002) Image search: [Google]
Untitled picture.png
420 KB, 631x1002
the chinese label it the 3 dantians of gut, heart, brain. the vedics have the 7 chakras. the kaballah treats the tree of life as connecting all 7 chakras and the 3 dantians using 13 points. 13 is the 7th number in the fibonacci sequence.

spiraling out and up to greater heights.
>>
>>17150981
That's neat.
>>
>>17151112

if only we had access to enlil tech and history. I WANT A HOVERBOARD DAMMIT
>>
>>17150785

What I've heard is it opens you up to everything. The good and the bad. Yes I believe it always starts out good.

Just be aware.
>>
Kundalini is nothing to be desired.

I mean I can tell you, but the majority of people will say I am wrong and will go ahead to tell stories as to why I am wrong.
All these ideas however come from a certain school which is infact and obviously quite powerful, but will lead you to an untimely death.

The kundalini you talk of can also be called "dream energy". Kundalina itself is nothing like that, but the school from which your idea comes uses it for exactly these purposes.
This is nothing that an ordinary citican can use and would want to have in his life.

Kundalina is already in everything you touch, taste, see or smell. What this school essentialy tries to do, is to enhance the frequency by oscillation.
The effects of this, especialy on somebody who does not know anything about it aswell as does not have contact with a proper school will be quite destructive.

It is Hypnotic energy. People who do this hypnotise themselfes for certain effects.
Needless to say, that in the wrong hands this will cause problems.
>>
>>17150676
>>17150682

Have you considered getting a medical exam before resorting to these wild theories? You might have a thyroid condition or something.

No, i'm not a government shill here to keep you from enlightenment.
>>
File: Untitled 2.jpg (25 KB, 414x416) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 2.jpg
25 KB, 414x416
Drawn pic related in a moment of clarity, think my main chakra is the seventh.
>>
>>17150981

The real tree of life has many more points.
>>
>>17153386
a 3rd grader could do better

are you even trying to rp??
>>
>>17153757
He said it uses 13 points, not that it has 13 points. A thing can use less resources than it has.
>>
I've heard that raising the Kundalini is just way too much for most people. Even the prepared get fucked the hell up. I'm fine with regular orgasms.
>>
>>17153386
That'd be Ajna the third eye chairs
Ya foo
>>
Well kundalani can lead to enlightenment
And enlighten is destruccion of all you believe the good and the bad
Only people who is tyre of this life ,people ready to die, people whitaud any attachments should follow this path.
>>
i just had some kundalinguine for lunch and it was delish.
>>
>>17153961
Well meme'd.
>>
Sometimes I feel like I open one chakra and then it closes, I constantly have to keep on top of them. Can anyone help?
Like guilt and stuff, shame, I constantly try and sort myself out but then do something I'm ashamed of and just feel corrupted by it, closed chakra.

I don't know anything about Kundilini energy but what I will say is the best I ever felt was when I quit smoking weed/drinking alcohol, I was working out and meditating, it was spring, I felt good and for a while maintained this until I got drunk, I've never been the same since.
Any advice?
>>
>>17153972
1. become as virtuous as buddha or jesus
2. ??? be enlightened forever????
>>
>>17153972
forgive yourself
>>
>>17150661
What exactly makes you assume most of /x/ is hinduistic?
If you guys love Hinduism go in India and live it to all its levels... you cannot become a caste member so you'll be less than shit for the rest of your life.. but hey muh Hinduism..
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.