[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun is an Atom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: ibm_molecule_image.jpg (21 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
ibm_molecule_image.jpg
21 KB, 500x494
>sun is known as Helios in ancient greece and Helios Atum in ancient egypt
>Atum sounds like atom and it is in fact the same because the sun is an atom
>it has an electric light core and electron bodies floating around it
>Plato said that the Sun is “the cause of our knowledge, without it we cannot see”. So the Sun is the teacher of the sense of the sight and the ruler of our eyes. The Sun is the “lucent” one,
or “Lucifer”.
>as above so below
>every atom in your body is a sun to (a) planet(s) with millions of living beings (humanoid or alien-like) on each one
>billions and billions of living beings die with you when you die
>you are inside the body of another being on an electron floating around "one" of atoms inside its body
>you are floating around one of the atoms in its body
>its size in unimaginable for you
>there are millions of other beings like the one youre trapped inside living on an electron floating around one of the billions and billions of atoms in its body

thinking about this is driving me insane
>>
>>17149777
Well don't
I was over tinking too ,
Fucus on the present, becose is all that matters.
>>
>>17149777
Lucifer also translates to Phosphorus, and how our Dna needs phosphate as well isn't really a coincidence when you want to discuss why matter is "evil"/the inferior substance of all creation
>>
Kepler thought he had revealed God’s geometrical plan for the universe. Much of Kepler’s enthusiasm for the Copernican system stemmed from his theological convictions about the connection between the physical and the spiritual; the universe itself was an image of God, with the Sun corresponding to the Father, the stellar sphere to the Son, and the intervening space between to the Holy Spirit.
>>
File: temple.jpg (219 KB, 501x480) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
219 KB, 501x480
>>
>>17149896
Too bad sun worship isn't worship of The Father

"It corresponding" is the first of deceptions
>>
>>17149912

>In ancient Egyptian mythology, the name of the “Sun” god was “Ra”, the one who “ra”diates. In churches, you will often see the letters “IHS” on books, altars, baptismal fonts etc. always pictured with a symbol of the sun around it. IHS stands for the Greek letters “iota”, “eta” and “sigma”. Writing in our alphabet, “IHS” equals “JHS” or “JHC”. The pronunciation of this word is “JES”, which is a shorthand for “Jesus”. Jesus and the sun are the same. Jesus is the sun! Jesus Christ is God’s sun. The sun is the risen savior. So this “IHS” is a Christogram, a monogram which is an abbreviation of the name of “Jesus”. The early Christians were called: “Helionostics” which means “Those who have knowledge of the Sun”. In Hebrew “yes”, or “jes” means fire or the sun! The name of the sun in Hebrew is Michael, or Emanuel. In India, it is: Krishna, Brahma, Shiva or Jes-Christna. In Egypt, it is: Ra, Horus, Seth, Atum, Aman. In the “Nag Hammadi” teachings is written that: “Christ is the true life and the sun of life”. St Patrick (390 AD): “The true Christ is the sun “. Predulian (363 AD): “The sun is the center of the solar system”. Eraneus: “The Gnostics really declared that all the supernatural transactions in the gospels were counterparts of what took place in the sky and heavens”.
>>
>>17149777
>777
how that was fucking weird seeing that 7 is the number of the sun

I like your theory OP, makes a lot of sense, I still can't figure out how it works but our minds probably can't grasp it so don't overthink it.
>>
>>17149921
These are just associations. I can do the same by making a simple application to anything, like the Sun represents "clarity" and "intellegence"

No doubt, things relate to the "sun" but it is just an object in the sky. I am cynical of astrological correspondences, simply because all those groups who believe in Hermeneutics simple follow the offspring of a murderer.
>>
>>17149777
>electron bodies floating around it
Except that's not how it works at all. The particles orbiting the nucleus of an atom are not doing so in uniform and predictable circular patterns like gravity causes the planets to do, they are being held by the weak force of the atom (as opposed to the strong force, that which holds the nucleus itself together), and the nature of their orbit is so chaotic that we know no more than close approximations of spaces around the nucleus in which, at any given time, the particle in question probably resides.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (41 KB, 395x591) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
41 KB, 395x591
>>17149940

>I can do the same by making a simple application to anything

no you cant

>like the Sun represents "clarity" and "intellegence"

those are concepts and adjectives not actual mythological or religious figures

also holy fuck look at the captcha i got for this post. compare it to OP pic. wtf??
>>
>>17149961
Yeah, the "principle of correspondence" or whatever it is called, I can simply make my own association and follow it that way, it is a loose leaf way to make things correspond to "the heavens" or the Astral plane.

Essentially it's pagan sun worship, and the "Jesus is the sun" is just a way to lure you into worshipping an object. You can't simply trust the church or the Gnostics because of a mere associations, because we can associate anything for it is a product of our mind. When a lot of people do it, it becomes a fact.

Of course people would say Jesus is like the Sun because the Sun gives us heat and light, which is just energy that supports physical human life.
>>
>>17149989

In the bible, Jesus says: “I'm the light of the world, every eye will see me”.
Bible - Simon: “For the Lord God is a sun and a shield”.
Bible - Psalm 48: 11: “The Lord is a shield and a sun”.
Bible - John 1: 5: “God is light: .
Bible - Hebrews 12: 12: “For our God is a consuming fire”.

>consuming fire

how else could have they told you?
>>
All the story's, the bible and all myths, they all mean the same thing. They describe the
relation between the Sun and the Earth, the day and the night, the summer and the winter,
storm and calm, good and evil. All characters in these stories are the characters of the solar
system. Astrotheology is the source of all of them and our true religion is the natural cycle of
nature.
These seven characters are the Sun (Helios or Jesus), the Moon (Luna, Selene), Mercury
(Hermes, Thoth), Venus (Aphrodite), Mars (Ares), Jupiter (Zeus) and Saturn (Chronos). The
seven days of the week are named after these seven lights or characters.
In the bible the relationship between for example Abraham and Sarah and Jesus and Maria
Magdalene both represent the interaction between the sun and the moon.
The seven lights also have a connection with the seven energy wheels, the chakra's in our
body. The seven light are also known as the Elohim. In the bible, we can read that the Elohim
say: “let us make man after our image”.
>>
>>17150014
Not surprised how people incorporate Sun worship into something that is supposed to be Spiritual.
>>
>>17150024
Are you guys reading the DaVinci Code?
>>
File: Isis-Mary-Mother.png (274 KB, 546x239) Image search: [Google]
Isis-Mary-Mother.png
274 KB, 546x239
>>17150043
>>
>>17150052
Can't see image what's it say
>>
The Day, the Year and the Great Year can all be divided into 4 parts. The day: morning,
midday, afternoon, and night. The Year: winter, spring, summer, and fall. The Great Year:
Iron, Bronze, Silver and Golden age.
By understanding these cycles, we understand why history went from good to bad and from
bad to good. Day-night, winter-summer, Iron-Golden age, all these cycles dominate us!
Astrophysics and astronomy have proven that almost 90% and probably 100 % of all stars are
in a binary. All stars need a dual. Our Sun Helios (Horus or Jesus) is also in a binary with
another star. The star Sirius, which is in the constellation of Canis Major (the big dog), is in a
binary with our sun, or “follows” our sun. Our year starts at January the first because of the
alignment of the Sun, Sirius and the Earth.
It takes between 24000 and 25920 years for Sirius and Helios (Horus, Jesus) to complete one
circle. The Pyramids in Egypt also indicate that there is a binary between Sirius and the Sun.
One of the shafts in the great pyramid points directly to Sirius.
>>
George R. Goodman (early 1900): “Our entire solar system with all its planets and moons
describes a huge circle around another sun in space, the star Sirius”.
Albert Churchwood: our sun was thrown of from another sun”.
Sirius is also known by the Egytians as “the star of Isis”. The goddes Isis is embodied by the
star of Sirius, like her son Horus is embodied by our sun Helios. This means in fact that our
sun was born from Isis or Sirius, and that is why they are in a binary together. Therefore, Isis
and Horus are the same characters as Jesus and Mary and are in fact the Sun and Sirius
moving away from each other and moving towards each other in their binary.
All heavenly bodies in our solar system have relationships with each other. Also do planets
and star constellations harmonize with our bodies. The Zodiac Wheel shows us how this holy
science works. The life of Jesus represents the sun moving through the 12 signs of the Zodiac.
>>
>>17150057
It says suck my dick
>>
>>17150071
Just funny how the Sun worship got incorporated into Christianity, sure they buses metaphors for the sun, but your literally making Christianity the anti-theism of what it is supposed to be

>>17150068
>Jesus is moving through the 12 signs
Like this is the epitome of the new age and simply by making an association all the sudden "Jesus is in the zodiac man I read my natal chart"

Don't find it weird that all this is prophecied anyway
>>
File: 1449475143252.gif (2 MB, 390x220) Image search: [Google]
1449475143252.gif
2 MB, 390x220
>>17149777
No. You are fucking stupid. Kill yourself you fucking retard. You're a detriment to humanity. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>17150077
look mom I post funny picture and tell people to suicide. lol
>>
>>17150077
Insightful post anon I'm sure your mother is proud of you.
>>
The catholic church is the church of Christ (the sun) but also the church of Peter (Jupiter, Ju-
Peter) and the church of Satan (Saturn). It is in fact a Saturnian church, a Latin Church, they
use a lot of Latin words in their rules and laws.
The Sun and Saturn are Jesus and Satan, and they are at war with each other like all twins in
the bible; Cain and Abel, Jacob and Ezau, Horus and Seth.
The Sun is the hottest and Satan (Saturn) is the coldest. The sun is our savior. Satan represents
the wintertime, the Iron age and the night. The Sun Jesus brings us light, love and life, and
spring and summer.

Giordano Bruno (killed brutally by “Christians” in 1600) who was a philosopher, said: “we
have to go back to the real Christianity, the religion of Egypt”. “The bible must not be taken
literally”.
>>
>still using the Bohr model
Go back to the 20th century you retrograde fucks.
>>
>>17149777
>word salad
Take your Abilify
>>
>>17150106
TOO BAD THEY COULDN'T SEE NEPTUNE URANUS AND PLUTO

Jesus Christ, that is the first flaw in their "astrological correspondence" right there...

These people worship the heavens, objects in the sky, just like they weren't supposed to

>when you look up into the sky and see the sun, moon, and stars--all the forces of heaven--don't be seduced into worshiping them. The LORD your God gave them to all the peoples of the earth.

And on Enoch
>They (fallen angels) taught men astrology

The Sun doesn't represent Jesus because He isn't a physical entity anymore, they "praise the sun" because that is what your ducking secret societies have been doing since Babylon
>>
>>17150117

>he doesnt know Walter Russell
>>
>>17150138

http://jesusastrotheology.com/40_days_wilderness.htm
>>
>>17150209
>new age Jesus link
>>
>>17150234

nice argument. you lost it. welcome to reality.
>>
>>17150242

Daniel answered the king and said, “No wise men, enchanters, magicians, or astrologers can show to the king the mystery that the king has asked (Dn2:27)
>>
>>17150259

>astrologer
>astrotheologer

you seem confused
>>
>>17150270
Essentially the same thing.
>>
>>17150280

>being this much in denial
>>
>>17150289
What's there to be in denial about?

People worship objects in the sky and associate them to whatever they want to, it has been going on since the beginning of man, and it traces back to Babylon and is restored through New Age and any "astrologer" who is an Author simply does the same thing... they associated things, based on what they believe corresponds to something that is just an object in the sky
>>
>>17150302
It's all based on common perception
>>
>>17150311

Well aren't you just the sassiest neck-beard on the board. This nigga's making you look like a fucking retard
>>
>>17150334

>14 IPs before this post
>still 14 IPs

samefagging this hard?
>>
>>17150334
Oh no people don't think highly of me on the Internet? People don't even think of me highly in real life.

All I am saying it, that there is no doubt, people associate the happenings on Earth to physical objects in the cosmic sky.

It is not really surprising "new age Jesus" is actually just a "story about the 12 zodiac signs" like no doubt there are Celestial bodies in the sky, no doubt we have a sun, but it really isn't hard to associate anything to a "heavenly body" and have it be true, because that is the principle of correspondence in Hermeneutics
>>
>>17150374
And in the long run this is what is going to deceive many of you, whether you are a Christian and especially if you are a new ager
>>
>>17150374

yeah you CAN associate the number 69 to a day despite the day being 24 hours and having nothing to do with that number. you are THIS stupid.
>>
>>17150385
The fact is that there are 24 hours in a day, this cannot be disputed.

You have one say "Jesus is about the astrological perception" and another says "No Jesus died" this can be disputed.
>>
>>17149777
Why I see black color when I look into universe? Does this mean I'm part of nigger?
>>
>>17150411
This is likely to be why the Sabbath was moved to Sunday.

So people would praise the Sun and buy into New Age "Jesus is the Sun"...

>You are wearied with your many counsels; let them stand forth and save you, those who divide the heavens, who gaze at the stars, who at the new moons make known what shall come upon you. Behold, they are like stubble; the fire consumes them; they cannot deliver

And since the Sabbath to honor the Holy Father was on a Saturday, them moving the Sabbath to Sunday made Saturday available to worship Saturn. This is why you get fucked up every weekend.
>>
/x/ I have to hand it to you, you've really pulled your shit together this last year in the quality of posts. Keep it up.
>>
>>17150514
Quite the opposite.
>>
>>17150492

so what are you a christian? whats your point? are you defending christianity as in having literal meaning and not being allegorical?
>>
bump amazing thread
>>
>>17149777
atom heart father
>>
>>17149777
>>Plato said that the Sun is “the cause of our knowledge, without it we cannot see”. So the Sun is the teacher of the sense of the sight and the ruler of our eyes. The Sun is the “lucent” one,
>or “Lucifer”.

fun fact, sun is the devil
>>
>>17149777
It's pretty obvious, OP...
>>
File: Horbits1.gif (92 KB, 643x503) Image search: [Google]
Horbits1.gif
92 KB, 643x503
>>17149777
>>you are inside the body of another being on an electron floating around "one" of atoms inside its body
You do realize electrons don't "orbit" atoms in neat circles as they teach in high school, they exist as clouds of probability, areas with a higher probability of finding an electron
>>
Size is relative.
To study the universe at the earliest age, protons are smashed together at close to the speed of light. The Universe exists in the Large Hadron Collider, all of this is happening in the LHC. All other universes have a LHC or equivalent linking all the universe together.

We created the universe.
>>
Mind virus
The system has determined that a mind virus has been installed
Please update your settings to mindfulness meditation 1.0 for better results
This is a public service
thanks for your time
>>
>>17154782

>You do realize electrons don't "orbit" atoms in neat circles as they teach in high school

same is true for solar system. OP is right.
>>
>>17149777
I thought about that once when i was 12. I quickly realized that it was a fucking stupid concept.
>>
>>17154820

you devolved since then thinking you became more smart while your mind was deteriorating all the time.
>>
>>17154813
>same is true for solar system
Not really. I see what you're saying, but planets aren't really analogous to electrons.

Planets do not follow distict orbital patterens, but what planets do have is actual, corporal existence in the physical world. Electrons (as we've come to believe, at least) don't really follow any distinct path of motion at any given time, they kind of pop in and out of existence and across space randomly.

Electrons don't follow the same physical laws that you and me are familiar with.
>>
>>17149777
The fuck you talking about son?
>>
>>17154820
Our physical matter "atoms" consist of forces that by traditional math and physics don't exist. Lol, anything and everything is possible.
>>
>>17155278
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUo-Q8hhvB0
>>
>>17155381
quanton mechanix dawg
Don't even fucking pretend you know, cause you fucking don't.
>>
I never knew that /x/ knew this little science.
>>
>>17155406
>"atoms" consist of forces
>>
>>17154813

> Points rotating around a centre will produce a helix if you track their motion over time

Yes

>The solar system looks like it creates a loose helix as it moves

Yes

>The DNA is a helix

Yes

But... what? What about all of the "Bars" going across the helix in the DNA (A-T C-G), the RNA?

So as the solar system spins and moves, it moves within the galaxy, right? Which creates a hugely bigger helix

But there's no correlation here with DNA, there's no DNA inside another, bigger, DNA.

So other than the shapes kind of looking the same...

the fuck u talking bout anon?
>>
File: 1439771503260.jpg (624 KB, 1400x907) Image search: [Google]
1439771503260.jpg
624 KB, 1400x907
>>17149777
I'm going to share my insight with you on the nature of existence.
It is the macroscopic united with the microscopic. Our Universe is just a particle of... well itself.
Modern physics just recently discovered the quark, and so far it's been the smallest measurable thing in existence.
The time is fast approaching when science will learn that there are even smaller particles of ... things out there. This is because in it is impossible to reach absolutely nothing, just as it is impossible to reach infinity.
This is why I propose that 0 = infinity.
My only proof is that infinity minus anything is infinity, and anything plus infinity is infinity.
Anything divided by 0 can't exist, and anything divided or multiplied by 0 is 0.
There for I propose that 0 divided by infinity (and perhaps infinity divided by 0) is 1.
This has actually been known for a while, but humans are forgetful. It seems only those in select Muslim sects, Gnostic monks, the Bodhisattva, various cults, Vedic priests, and other devout individuals devoted to spiritual attainment understand of this secret.
Personally I don't think there will ever come a day where the current state of science and academia will come out and personally confirm this, and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing as it is core principle dictates something along the lines of "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."
Unless you piece it together with your own experience, this notion that anyone of the atoms in your blood, skin, breath, etc... contain the same observable Universe you're in, it will forever only sound like insanity to you.
>>
>every atom in your body is a sun to (a) planet(s) with millions of living beings (humanoid or alien-like) on each one
>you are inside the body of another being on an electron floating around "one" of atoms inside its body
>you are floating around one of the atoms in its body

you do realize that atoms make up everything right op? not just the atoms in other living beings. you're thinking of cells. if what you're saying is true then there is no guarantee that our solar system is an atom in another being. we could be a dildo or a toilet or literally anything else.

also
>billions and billions of living beings die with you when you die
why? your atoms don't disappear when you die.
>>
>>17155664
>It seems only those in select Muslim sects, Gnostic monks, the Bodhisattva, various cults, Vedic priests, and other devout individuals devoted to spiritual attainment understand of this secret.
source?
>>
>>17155888
meant to quote op
>>17149777
>>
>>17149777
OP have you ever heard of a "Time Cube"? I think we found somebody to carry the torch guys.
>>
LOL first of all, atom it's a greek word a=non tome=division atom =no divisible

Nothing to do with Atum Ra, the god of Sun. Helios Atum it's a mixed name, after the greek influence during the ptolemaic dinasties and reinforced during the roman conquest of Egypt

Everything else about Lucifer and Plato are just word and mental masturbations

HOWEVER OP while being a simplistic wank it's right on some stuff

The whole universe it's a huge self replicant model, that means, the smallest part kinda looks like the whole (like if you cut a branch of a tree it will look like the whole tree) Everything in the Univese follows the same geometric patterns of proportion (like a fractal)

And in short yes, the sun kinda looks and behaves like an atom, that's the theory of the National Ignition Facilities where they are trying to simulate a miniature Sun from some hydrogen atoms (releasing a fusion reaction at atomic level)

https://lasers.llnl.gov/news/nif-people
>>
File: 640px-Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg (192 KB, 640x710) Image search: [Google]
640px-Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg
192 KB, 640x710
>>17155896
lol open a bible, quaran, read the dharma, hell just listen to a yogi speak. Anyone who truly has achieved a 'holiness' will probably lead you to this.
I guess some of the more 'scholarly' sources include a brief history of time (for understanding the general rhythm of the Universe), Sacred Geomerty (also check out some of Skinners other works), I think Archimedes might of said something along these lines in the same work where he discussed the primary solids but I'm unsure.
I also think multiple renaissance men, enlightenment writers, and inventors have grasp of this ever repeating fractal model of the Universe.
>>
>>17149777
lucent- glowing with light
luminescence- the emission of light by a substance that has not been heated, as in fluorescence and phosphorescence.
>not lucifer
>>
>>17155087

>Electrons don't follow the same physical laws that you and me are familiar with.
>spouting quantum physics nonsense that has never been proved

kill self
>>
>>17155417

amazing "scientific" argument son.
>>
>>17156866
an unobserved particle will pass through, both slits, no slits, one slit, and the other slit all at the same time to eventually cancel its own waves and create a diffusion pattern on the wall

the only way to create this diffusion pattern, is 2 waves going through the 2 slits. how can one particle be 2 waves?
>>
>>17149777

As above so below. Levels of abstraction and fractal symmetry are key aspects of this reality. Modern science and spiritual science are agreeing in subtle ways about this.

Quantum physics has found itself faced with the dilemma of having to infinitely dissect material reality which spiritual science (in the form of the Vedas and many other bodies of knowledge) already illustrated many times.

Every atom is a star and every human is a galaxy.

>>17155664

That's a nice fractal.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.