[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nancy Grace was on HLN talking about a woman who was stabbed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (582 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582 KB, 3264x2448
Nancy Grace was on HLN talking about a woman who was stabbed by her 12 year old daughter. The daughter blamed it on the Laughing Jack creepypasta.

Here's a shitty picture from my phone.
>>
A link, a little context, descriptive title maybe, what is HLN? It's hard to get into your thread with so little to work with other than "Here's a shitty picture."
>>
>>17149749
>Nancy Grace
Who the hell cares about that show, she's just a damn sensationalist looking to get ratings.
>>
>>17149781
Well I don't really care. I know she's retarded. I was just laughing at it. It reminded me a bit of when Fox News called 4chan an Internet hate machine.
>>
>>17149749
>watches Nancey grace, tells the internet.
>>
I'm going to write a spoopypasts self insert that's going to be a serial rapist that goes around and molests these shitty OC's. Oh yeah, and nancy grace too.

Either she's wrong and i write something i find funny and disturbing, or she's right and a kid breaks into her tv show and face fucks her live on national TV
>>
>>17149779
Hln is like the tabloid version of cnn.
>>
nancy grace a shit
>>
>>17149749
back to reddit with you
>>
File: 1383769491137.gif (2 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
1383769491137.gif
2 MB, 450x188
>cute 12 year old loli psychopaths go on creepypasta
>probably find /x/
>shit post with all the other mexicans
>stab their parents/friends/siblings
>>
File: 1449719880879.jpg (15 KB, 279x284) Image search: [Google]
1449719880879.jpg
15 KB, 279x284
well its good to see even shitpastas can be used to blame stabbings. fucking beautiful
>>
>>17150806
DOOOOO IIIITTTT
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.