[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has life taught you? What lessons have you learned on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15
File: meditation-books.jpg (204 KB, 484x357) Image search: [Google]
meditation-books.jpg
204 KB, 484x357
What has life taught you?

What lessons have you learned on this earth?

Do you think one day you will be enlightened?
>>
All bitches
>>
>>17149757
I meditate honestly everyday and i see great visions of sadness but also excitement for the future of our world.

Don't loss hope child, keep pushing on and the truth of our existence will show itself to you in time.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 277x182
>>17149692
>What has life taught you?

don't hold onto anything. Life is change.

>Do you think one day you will be enlightened?

What do you mean by enlightened?
>>
>>17149783
Be a better person than you once were. Know many things and be happy con content with your life
>>
>>17149790
The goal I think is to understand there is no person, person literally means mask.

I would say I'm happy, but there is times when I won't be, same as you, same as anyone.
>>
>>17149803
I understand that very well.

We all live in a constant tipsy scale of our universe where patterns and new movements constantly show up and disappear.

Our reality is in constant flux and so is our souls
>>
The people on this board are a lot more intelligent than most people I meet.
>>
>>17149828
I believe in only One soul, one consciousness, and it doesn't belong to any ego.
>>
>>17149692
That I know all and I am God
Life is about to realize it.
>>
>>17149859
Exactly. We are not here to learn, we are here to remember. Sounds cliché but it's probably true. I don't know for sure yet.
>>
>>17149692
everything besides my natural instincts, you could argue that those were learned at the start of life though
>What lessons have you learned on this earth?
so far the ones that have stuck out are not to judge for what someone cant control, not to settle for anything that wont make me happy, and to focus my life on influencing everyone i meet whether or not that influence is to agree with me or to spite me
i always saw enlightenment as a pretentious way to say that your views were the more intelligent perception
id like to say id never describe myself as enlightened but thats just because i think my views are a more intelligent perception
i guess im just a walking hypocrite, but at least im a self aware hypocrite
>>
>>17149859
>>17150027

Damn, Beat me to it.
>>
There's nothing to live for that is intrinsically valuable and that the easiest way to avoid any sort of anguish is through apathy towards the negatives.

If a problem is out of my control, worrying about it is a waste of time.
If the problem is in my control, I will either act to solve the problem such that it is no longer a burden, or choose not to act and defer back to apathy.
>>
I am afraid of
Enlightenment is destruccion
I just don't know what to tink anymore.
>>
File: image.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 600x579
Good things happen to bad people and you never win
>>
>lots of really harsh lessons, but that humans have capacity for great love and accomplishment despite being held back by powerful forces

>trust and love must be earned and respected then cherished

>probably not in this lifetime
>>
>>17152593

i just read a handful of psalms and it's basically "fret not over the evil of others for the lord will punish them even if they have money and great lives and when they die they will disappear into smoke" and i was like but that's why we should kill them all and not turn the other cheek. they are demons of smoke from a different planet who are here to take advantage of us and the current bible is weak bitch garbage. we need to kill them all before it's too late. the war machines should be focused on the rich bankers, not the poor normal humans.
>>
File: 1446405714687.jpg (24 KB, 386x276) Image search: [Google]
1446405714687.jpg
24 KB, 386x276
>>17149692
>tfw didn't came to learn
>tfw I'm full with experiences and just came here to help people
>tfw still a loser
>>
>>17149692
That its extremely funny
that there is more to learn
YEs
>>
>>17149692
I don't think I learned anything in this life. Wow. That's sobering...
>>
>>17149692
That there is nothing that it cannot teach me.

Not to waste too much time with endless and useless questions like this.

Down, Up, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right

Well that was easy.
>>
>>17149692
umm

I guess the key rule is that even if we look at things through a bigger picture philosophically, the things that make me happy and the things that make me sad stay the same as I still have a role to fill. My 3 key goals are to:
1. Reproduce
2. Protect and ensure prosperity of my young
3. Stay alive as long as possible

These 3 goals paint everything in our life, and we can't get rid of them because they are the system by which we were created.
>>
>>17153118
Why do you say it's extremely funny? :)
>>
>>17153151
Who is we? Are you multiple people?
>>
>>17153229

As a matter of fact, yes.

We are all a single distributed organism fighting evolutionarily to spread and perfect itself.
>>
>>17149692
Growth entails pain and suffering.
It isn't fair. Everything falls apart.
Probably not.
>>
>>17153302
You are probably one of the only really honest people in this thread.
That is a beauty in itself.
>>
Also the meaing of life in my eyes is to be happy and to not suffer. This is what all existing lifeforms want. This is our main goal. And it is to archive in helping others.
Pure, raw happiness comes from giving to others.

Is my English bad?
>>
>>17149692
that no matter what, you must be kind to people to succeed
the book ends the ways it begins, and the cover is different than the story inside
who knows?
>>
Harvard stupid is really common.

Rich talentless hookers are still rich.

Don't even know where to start.
>>
File: 1445780448341.png (404 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1445780448341.png
404 KB, 500x524
After long years of researching the occult, religions and sciences I've finally managed to channel my mind into humanity's shared consciousness. I saw a bright light engulfing everything and heard an echoing voice. I was unconscious for eight days before I woke up. To this day I hear the voice every morning whispering to me "op is a faggot".
>>
File: 1445387662215.gif (204 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445387662215.gif
204 KB, 640x480
absolutely nothing

absolutely none

what is enlightenment?
>>
>>17153332
You must suffer if you wish to evolve
>>
All the cool shit you give away as a kid. Ends up being worth millions when you get older. lol
>>
File: thenarrowpath.jpg (146 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
thenarrowpath.jpg
146 KB, 900x400
>>17149692
Enlightenment is understanding/awareness of the narrow road/way. There are infinite ways, but there is only ONE narrow way. So narrow that it's impossible to even know that you're on it.
>>
Life taught me that for every 7'000'000'000 people in the world, there will always be a donald trump
>>
>>17154189
If there's a demand then there's a supply, it's not like things happen because of one person they happen because a large amount of people wish for it, and someone will serve their needs. And people getting fed up with libshits is not that surprising.
>>
>>17154202
>A derailer

Not today, Satan.
>>
>>17154234
A derailer from what? Some shitty thread about nothing? Oh boy what a waste it would be.
>>
>>17150027
So team silent had it figured out when they created silent hill 2.
>>
>>17153033
>someone was mean/greedy
>we should kill them instead of recognizing that they are on a soul journey currently experiencing what it's like to be a jerk/banker/elite in order to learn and grow
>>
>>17154288
and what if someone is on the soul journey experiencing what it's like to be killing the jerk/banker/elite in order to learn and grow
>>
File: 1241170970847.jpg (482 KB, 1575x1200) Image search: [Google]
1241170970847.jpg
482 KB, 1575x1200
That humans are sophisticated bio-robots that fundamentally work in simple ways.
Our core aspect is that we have a narrow self-awareness that it's particularly focused on a series of thoughts, emotions than can be controlled and overall we are just salves to our subconsciousness.. if we would get aware of the most inner thoughts then we would realize how fucking mechanical we are and desire to live would fade away slowly.. so i guess this is an evolution technique of making us desire to stay alive contrary to the fact that we understand we will die eventually and everything has no fucking meaning except passing down the DNA.
>>
>>17154327
so you managed to pass middle school biology class, good work
>>
1:Don't have friends

2:Love your family

3:Every day I am closer to enlightenment
>>
>>17154444
my family is a bunch of assholes though
>>
>>17154444
Friends are humans which you can trust they will not kill you .. friends are the most important key in social life.. we are social animals after all.
You figure it out very quick and from that point friends become something you invest your being into.
Friends take care of you, close and old friends will drive you home when you're drunk or destroyed.. they will care about your well-being, because they know you will do the same.. and yes you will do the same.
>>
>>17154452
You're a social animal
>>
>>17154444
Check the quads!
>>
>>17154450
Make your own family
>>
>>17154452
Speak for yourself>>17154452
>>
File: 1447437297722.jpg (552 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
1447437297722.jpg
552 KB, 1625x1117
>>17154481
Good one.
>>
>>17154466
>>17154485
Not humanity fault you're basement dwellers with 0 social reflections.
You need to know that life is meaningless regardless of how you live it but you can at least choose to focus your awareness on the bright side.. this way nature keeps evolving and adapting and things get better in a realistic way.. a meaning is starting to be shaped.
>>
>>17154513
>hurrhurr ur basement dwellers :P DON'T YOU SEE HOW MEANINGLESS LIFE IS????
yea yea fuck off and post this shit on your facebook, some dumbasses will give you a thumbs up for sure
>>
>>17154515

It's called a "like", retard.
>>
>>17154516
like like beans?
>>
1. Life is short
2. Love one another as best you can
3. Bad vibes only spread and bite you in the ass
4. There is something transcendent we can only glimpse dimly
>>
>>17154515
Sorry no one except you here is autistic enough to have a facebook account.
Your point proves it out.
And again you can be as degenerate as you want having social reflexes is basic shit.. .fucking retarded dweller.
>>
>>17154653
>you're an autistic basement dweller but you're on facebook and have 0 social reflections
are you high or something? but if you care so much about friends then why aren't you hanging out with them on new years eve instead of shitposting on 4chan
>>
File: 1427442746001.jpg (4 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
1427442746001.jpg
4 KB, 216x233
your life will never change if you wallow in misery, you have to be willing to change.

You are not your thoughts.

people dont climb mt everest because its easy.

its better to die in battle then to have never fought at all

as long as you are alive its never too late

i cant decide if im depressed because of the thoughts in my head or the reality in front of me

putting things off makes it worse

I Think i may have autism or agoraphobia or ocd or bipolar disorder, i have something wrong with me, or maybe im just normal and should blame myself

you need a goal in life, something to achieve,
i just want to achieve my dreams, and have enough money to not starve, and a house and people who love me

One day she will be a distant memory.

originality wont come back till the defeat of terrorism, the world wants to be wrapped in a security blanket of nostalgia, rehashes, and remakes to remind them of times that were better

the world we live in is a post modern spectacle where people assign themselves identities in the search for sincerity, looking for the real in the various clouds of false reality
Andy Warhol once predicted, "Nobody really knows you". You can be anything, even the website that you visit on the internet
the reality you present it the reality people experience

a lot of women are desperate for a normal life which includes a guy with a good job who wants marriage

Im mad because ima loser and a failure who cant seen a good future and i feel trapped and i cant have the things i want and i wish i could express love but i have severe hatred for myself and social anxiety and anxiety and i want to die every day and

cant figure out if im scary or safe to women, maybe both, i am a weird looking fuck, anyways there is power in being scary

whenever the nazis or isis or al quaeda appear, always ask where the money is coming from and for what purpose

if a women is the bread winner she will never have respect for you

no pussy is worth over 100$
>>
File: 1438150473362.jpg (94 KB, 790x466) Image search: [Google]
1438150473362.jpg
94 KB, 790x466
>>17154675
But if I try to be happy and positive then I start doing worse on every aspect of life. The only place I thrive is the muddy pits of misery and despair.
>>
File: 1429364956001.png (563 KB, 680x339) Image search: [Google]
1429364956001.png
563 KB, 680x339
>>17154675
as social equity increases, people understand their place in the world less well and become increasingly insecure in it, taking offense to the slightest provocations to protect their social standing

Actually imageboards help keep me stable. At least we're honest and open about talking about these things, IRL you have to keep your mouth shut and pretend everything is ok.

there are no music scenes anymore, all bands have access to the same internet, the same p4k, so they all make the same bland hipster music, before the internet you had contained musical scenes who all did different things, the internet globalised music, vaporwave, witchhouse, seapunk were the first globolised genres born on the internet

when you think about it if nixon had deported lennon he would have never been assassinated

you aren't going to become famous or rich, the best you can hope for in life is a decent job, people who love you, and that you live long

generational identities like gen x, millennial are all made-up marketing garbage

Mass immigration is the cost of capitalism, we live in a plutocracy and the real powers that be dont care for the destruction of their country as long as they make money.

To me meta modernism is something that strattles the line between sincerity and irony.
The post 9/11 generation is like a pendulum caught between the cynicism of the 90's and and the reality of terrorism.

9/11, global warming, all kinds of shit, killed postmodern 90's irony and returned us to a sort of naive grasp for hope in difficult times.
traveling for work, friends cant trust

I feel we are what comes between post modernism and a return to true sincerity

when liberals cry about cultural appropriation they are really supporting segregation of cultures
>>
File: 1442974976572.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1442974976572.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>17154701
muslims did not invent women covering their head, it is a feature of all Abrahamic religions.
In the old catholic tradition women must cover their head while inside a church, since we live in degenerate society that no longer cares for tradition you do not see it anymore.
I was baptized in the catholic church, i went to sunday school, i did the communion, i was very young and it is a bit fuzzy but i remember.

alex jones and david icke are controlled opposition, they slip in truths with lies, jones is also a zionist

some people work to live others live to work, in a post scarcity society people would need to find something that gives them meaning
after the robots replace us all markets built around human connection will matter more

>keep the government out of my vagina
>the governmnt must pay for my abortion

the only legit gf i ever had is now a gay pansexual tumblr retard and the women i loved is married and with a kid

i mean if i were a girl i wouldnt date me either

i have panic attacks sometimes and anxiety all the time, i find it hard to relax, my mind always thinks about death and failure, i have sever low self esteem, some of it is rational if you look at me

When did the left go from being about worker's rights, limiting immigration to protect the wages of the working class, etc- to identity politics, open borders, cocksucking big business, ignoring class warfare, corporate welfare, etc?

Don't these stupid faggy lefty young people realise the immigrants they champion will drive down their wages (by collecting welfare and fucking the economy, and lowering wages by flooding the market when they do manage to work) and keep them in their shitty studio apartment sipping instant noodles

What happened to people like Gene Debs, etc? How did the new left start? There is no party that really represents working people anymore. I mean the blue collar white people are all just privileged whities to your typical university marxist.
>>
File: 993661309.png (31 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
993661309.png
31 KB, 448x357
>>17154737

ive been posting on 4chan since the beginning, back when mudkipz and rick rolling and chocolate rain and Nevada tan, before the normal fag invasion or fame, 4chan was a very different place
4chan is a place of trolling and hard truths under the veil of anonymity, the complete opposite of social media

will clickbait die because of ad blocks and exhaustion?
the original purpose of the internet was to share information, not montiez content, hopefully ad blockers can return us to a time pre the normie invasion

does being happy and normal kill creativity?
Will i become boring if i had a normal life and gf and job and money and bills and sex?
nothing else in this world to fight for?

sometimes death seems comforting, like my stress's and worries, and sadness will go away

is there a connection between 9/11 and the millennial demand to be coddled and have safe spaces?

liberals are part of the cult of identity politics, which if you were a real leftist, you would despise.
You see, they think they have a victory,but over what?
What exactly were they asking for and over who?
6 months from now no one will care about this and everyone will return to normal.
Rather than go after wall street or bankers these people march against a poop swastika in a bathroom.
Or they get mad when a white person wears a native american head dress, or the lack of black people in star trek wars man part 6.

This is what the capitalists have brainwashed them into.

Anytime they complain, they get thrown a scarp, nigger in star wars, all girl ghostbusters, it is the illusion of progress, while the real masters stay in power.
>>
Every deserving dog gets his bone. You don't deserve the bone, period, though.
>>
File: 1427738226001.jpg (60 KB, 611x388) Image search: [Google]
1427738226001.jpg
60 KB, 611x388
>>17154762
If music loses value to capitalism it will return to being art and not a product.

The leftists are eating their own.
The cult of identity politics is imploding.
For decades academia has been infiltrated by self hating leftism and now all the brainwashing is coming home to roost.
To them a white person wearing an indian headdress is more important than say a black person being shot.
Identity politics is used by the elite to divide the underclass, they are now in an eternal struggle about a article of clothing rather than bankers or the police state.

The idpol obsessed Neanderthals are a bunch of Catamites fighting for table scraps from their capitalist overlords.

I predict when these people get tossed into the outside world they will find out reality, the world isnt a safespace.
And much like the hippies of the 1960's when their philosophy of peace and love becomes a failure they will sell out, they will crave the safety of fascism, they will vote in Ronald Regan Mach 2.

most men have been brainwashed into thinking love is some sort of accomplishment or conquest.
Living in a coanst stae of fear that you arent good enouge or that you havent conquerd enouge women

I dont know if i would be happy if i were with you, what is happiness anyways, its not a physical object you can grab onto.
>>
>>17154775
And every deserving chinese gets his dog.
>>
>>17154822
Not all dogs need a master. Some work much more efficiently as the master.
>>
I'm sort of a nihilist. People say this is this a shitty way to think but what do most people believe in?

Money and power. You have to have a sociopathic, artificial view if you believe suffering and poverty and homelessness which is still rampant is just a natural part of the human endeavor.

It's artificial and forced. When I think Nihilism, I believe if you ultimately believe everything is pointless, you will naturally gravitate going towards making everything better for everyone. Nihilism is the antitheses to hate, manipulation and greed.
>>
trust in God

love everyone. treat others the way you expect to be treated in the world
>>
>>17154948
i believe this is all social conditioning anon
>>
>>17154288

you got owned by >>17154296
>>
>>17154948
>Nihilism is the antitheses to hate, manipulation and greed.
I would disagree. Nihilism is the optimists response to hate, manipulation, and greed. When a man who cares understands that he can't do anything (whether he can or can't is to be decided) to fix the things he finds truly wrong, apathy develops towards it. Apathy is a condition of the same problem. Apathy should not exist, but only does because stress exists and it is a good and efficient coping mechanism.
Positivity is the antitheses of hate, manipulation, and greed.
>>
>>17154993
how is one to say that "apathy should not exist"?
>>
>>17154946
>missed the joke
The joke was that chinese eat dogs.
>>
>>17155003
Chinese are soulless, much like most.
>>
>>17154675
>You are not your thoughts.
Prove it.
>>
>>17149692
You already are you simply don't remember it.

>>17150027
Your onpoint, I'm nothing but a memory of a memory.

>>17153146
>Down, Up, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right
He gets it. haha
>>
>>17149692
Psychedelics are awesome.
^
Ive experienced enlightenment and I will be permanently in the highest enlightenment no doubt.
>>
>>17149692

>Be nice, it's the least you can do. It's also the most you can do.
>>
>>17154784
i appreciate your posts anon
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.