[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TELEKINESIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
How can ı do telekinesis?
>>
By the time you have learned how to move a pencil even a few millimetres you will be old as hell.

The part of our minds responsible for this ability is dormant and will take a few generations of people practising regularly for it to become of any use.
>>
File: 1451418911216.jpg (11 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1451418911216.jpg
11 KB, 325x325
>>17149289
>cut it up
>snort it
>>
you cant. theres no evidence to suggest telekinesis exists
>>
>>17149316
Sometimes I'm doing
>>
>>17149316

bullshit talk just look at dis vido its say it is real and 100% REEAL SO SHUT UP AND FALL BACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSAHnQ07NCg
>>
>>17149289

first you need to make a tulpa
>>
Photons don't have mass, and therefore can't have velocity. But they do have momentum, which can be transferred to particles that do have mass and thus velocity. Without velocity, a particle can't push against things.

Graphene ejects electrons when shot with photons, and the electrons are ejected in the direction the photons came; y> <e. The conversion efficiency isn't 100%, and you need a source of free electrons.

Nuclear power would be required to provide enough electrons, and the gamma ray photons could be used to shoot the graphene and knock them off the plane. The result would be lightening bolts that could push things away. This would be accompanied by a loud explosion, and bright corona discharges. The electrons could be bounced off walls like lasers, and would lose power until they filled all the empty electron shells in the wall. This would cause molecules to form out of other molecules - this is called electrolysis.

One obstacle to this design is surface area - graphene-electron propulsion only produces 42.5N/1m2. For perspective, the idealized, 100% efficient cost to lift 1lb/1ft is 1.355N. So, a 200lb man would require 3.7m2 of 'wing span to acquire any velocity at all. To obtain a velociy of Xm, you need KE = M * V = n1, n1 * n1 = n2, / M. You need a lot of surface area to even take off - to push massive objects or fly, you need a football field.

Imagine a stack of very thin disks, alternating with graphene and fluorographene. Graphene is transparent, so the photons can penetrate the entire stack from any angle. The CF disks won't accept the electrons, forcing them into a central pipe that directs them to a thruster system. Look up the Pegasus 6 engine.

Sorry for mixing imperial and metric measurements.
>>
You find somebody who can and ask that person to teach you.

Good luck.
>>
>>17149322
>let me levitate the same card over and over

the card was made specifically to "float" around once spun, you can find them in cheap 90s magician starter kits
>>
>>17149289
LISTEN TO ME I HAVE MASTERED TELEKINESIS. JUST FOCUS A LOT THEN THINK OF MOMENTUM,ENERGY,MOTION.
THEN THINK ABOUT MOVING AN OBJECT AND VISUALIZE IT .
THEN USE YOUR THOUGHT TO MOVE YOUR ARM TO GRAB THE OBJECT.
MOVE IT A LITTLE,EXPERIENCE THE POWER. THEN LET THE OBJECT ON THE GROUND.
CONGRATS,YOU JUST EXPERIENCED TELEKINESIS
>>
>>17149676
>Photons don't have mass
lul
>>
Pick up a lighter, go to a dark room, and light it up, then I want you to concentrate and put the fire out, you will see that last remnant of light that keeps up before going completely away. When you can move that by will you will be ready.
>>
>>17149289
Essentially your supposed to "forget" the laws of physics so you can bend your perception of reality to such an extent that through the sheer belief that you can do it, you just do it. However you can also use spiritually assisted work arounds. Say theres a can you wanna knock over with your mind. Instead of using your (minimal) reserves of mental energy to hit the can, you mentally reach out to the spirits of the air to bring you a gentle gust of wind to knock the can over.

Of course you could always just walk over and pick up the can, telekinesis is fun, but its important to remember you have both mental AND physical muscles.
>>
I fucking already hate the future generations because they will learn it and use it like nothing as its a everyday use while over here its fucking impossible to move a paperclip
>>
Theoretically it's possible. In reality you're better off just using your hand, etc. More chi-ball autism and whatnot.
>>
>>17149322
Never skip leg day.
>>
>>17149322
>flying spinning card

They sell kits in magic shops that are thin strands of thin string and bits of wax and you put a bit of the wax onto your fingernail and put the end of the string onto the wax and it hold it to whatever object (card in this case). A single strand of the thread is almost invisible, totally invisible depending on the lighting.

You run the string from one hand over your shoulder or head and you can move your shoulder or head and guide whatever you make float. You obviously can't float heavy shit with it but playing cards, business cards and money are the easiest. When you're done, you scrape the wax off the object with your fingernail and hand the thing back to the person

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Makers-Magicians-Invisible-Thread/dp/B002FP9L1W
>>
I think the secret lies in magnets
>>
>>17149676
photons do have mass, they don't have rest mass
you can't have momentum without mass
you can have velocity if you're massless but as soon as you have velocity you have mass
every fucking thing you said is drop dead wrong

what the fuck happened to this board
>>
I believe that it is very possible to learn and exercise telekinesis, however, I've only met people who can CLAIM they can do it. I believe that there is an energy present in all things, as we are more complex beings than others (Arguably in mind, body, and soul) we have the ability to manipulate these energies and redirect their flows from one place to another.
>>
Just because an alien did it doesn't mean you can. That dna activation stuff is probably nonsense.
>>
>>17150664
>>17153362
Yeah, except you tards forgot about the fact that he did it with a real dollar bill too. Hmm, food for thought huh?
>>
>>17149289 well, OP I started with pyrokinesis and found it surprisingly easy. Might be because fire is more light weight than solid objects or something idk. But anyway try this /watch?v=ne41CbyfFVk

I saw this video on YouTube a few days ago and thought I'd attempt it and very much to my surprise it actually worked to some degree. Now I'm quite good at it. Whenever I stare at a candle's flame that is normally very calm and smooth in motion it goes crazy now. Flickers, flattens and shakes violently. No, it's not that I breathe at it or that I wave my hands at it. I can do it by simply lightly touching the candle's sides or even with just my gaze from across the room. Try it out on your own risk, it might shake your world a bit at first, it sure did for me. I'm still kinda trying to adapt into the fact that I can move flames with my fucking mind hahah. I can also snuff out matches right as they ignite by looking at them and slowly making a fist. If the flame gets too big then it's really hard for me to do but even then I can weaken the flame. My family is still in denial, but half of my friends believe me since I've successfully demonstrated it to them a few times. I can imagine myself being able to snuff out a candle in the near future. I'd like to see anyone try to deny that lol. Anyway, take it from someone who's a very strict atheist and a scientific thinker, telekinesis seems to be VERY real after all. I recommend you anons out there try it yourselves, it's absolutely sick and will blow your mind. Start with something easy, like flickering a flame like the guy in the video I linked did. And then if you wanna be a firebending, telepathic, water and electricity controlling BADASS someday, then you can keep practicing and someday you will be just that. You guys don't have to believe me by any means. I'm just saying, would be really fucking sick wouldn't it? Thanks for reading anons and have a great day everyone! :)
>>
>>17153684
What
>>
>>17153558

>photons do have mass, they don't have rest mass

They have no classical mass, as defined by Newton. They're treated as if they have mass in Einstein's equations, because he redefined mass in terms of energy. They have non-classical mass, which is defined as E, which varies with speed. All photons travel at the same speed in a given medium.

In modern physics, classical mass is defined by having a non-whole spin - 1/2, for example. Particles with non-whole spins possess the traits associated with classical mass, which includes a force which pushes against things. These particles are called fermions.

If you have a 1kg object on a scale, the measurement of weight is caused by the fermions in the object pushing against the fermions in the scale - gravity is another force that multiplies the force experienced by both, and determines the vector, or direction of force. All of this occurs according to the laws of the electroweak force.

A photon isn't a fermion, and so it doesn't push against the scale. It effects the scale not by pushing against it, but by adding energy to other particles. This can change the distance that the other particle orbits around the local centers of gravity, but the effect is weak.

>every fucking thing you said is drop dead wrong

Graphene emits electrons, and my understanding of physics or lack thereof doesn't change that. And you haven't convinced me that I'm mistaken in my understanding.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 166x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 166x238
>>17149316
>no evidence
>no working theory in physics
>most conventional laws of physics deny the possibility entirely
>people still believe

I feel like shit because of this. I want to believe. It was always my dream as a kid to be able to one day move things with my mind, science ruined my dreams of becoming an esper.
>>
>>17155503
No, not science, reality. Reality ruined your dreams. Science is just a way of determining the nature of reality and what is real.
>>
>>17149289
lucid dream
>>
>>17155588
>lucid dream one time by accident
>have telekinesis, can reach out with my kind to touch, feel and move things
>experiment with opening doors
>feels super surreal
>awful feeling of not being able to do that when I'm awake
>>
File: Telekinesis.png (221 KB, 320x430) Image search: [Google]
Telekinesis.png
221 KB, 320x430
>>17149289

Level up, scrub
>>
>>17149289
>>17150686

I been practicing by concentrating on the thoughts energy in my mind that move my arm to perform the action then try to recreate that energy but instead of moving my arm to manipulate an object I focus the energy thought on the object.
Unsuccessful so far.

Maybe lighter object? Flame perhaps?
>>
>>17155503

You should look up subtle energy and scalar/longitudinal wave energy; Maxwell's original equations. Things like telepathy and telekinesis are very possible if you understand the truth behind physics and not the bullshit being spewed to the public. Suppressed science and hidden history reveal massive potential for all kinds of "magic" without breaking any universal laws.
>>
Cringey
>>
>>17155712
I had a similar dream once, it was creepy as heck, ive also had dreams where i could fly but maintaining concentration was hard so i was often falling
>>
File: image.jpg (467 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
467 KB, 1920x1080
>mfw telekinesis is now apparently an alteration spell after they removed mysticism
Such bullshit. how the fuck is soul trap a conjuration spell as well? Mysticism was always the school of magic dealing with stuff like the soul or psychic abilities, but noooo, the bloody mages guild needed to streamline the core teachings of the school out of existence.

This is a bigger fuck up than when they made levitation spells illegal, get it together tamriel.
>>
>>17156666
Yeah, removing mysticism shat on the whole concept of magic that existed before skyrim. It also only serves as a reminder that the current system isn't the correct one for the universe.
>>
>>17155739
My nigga

Wug
>>
Okay, you need to go into snow covered mountains with some kind of cutting tool. At some point, a yeti will knock you unconscious and drag you back to his lair, hanging you from the ceiling and leaving your cutting tool on the floor. At that point, you'll either be telekinetic or you'll be dinner. So, best of luck!
>>
File: 1419062348945.jpg (78 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1419062348945.jpg
78 KB, 500x663
>>17155769
Basically this. The world and universe itself is much more than meets the eye. Potential yet untapped, Energies yet undiscovered. Pic related,
>>
>>17149289
Now it's time for me to tell you about Young Nastyman, archrival and nemesis of Wonderboy, with powers comparable to Wonderboy. What powers you ask? I dunno how 'bout the power of flight?
That do anything for ya? That's levitation, holmes. How 'bout the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away...with mind bullets! That's telekinesis, Kyle. How 'bout the power to move you?
>>
>>17155769
> suppressed science
> hidden history

Oh dear, I know where this is going...
>>
File: Laughing_572c03_5783091.jpg (62 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_572c03_5783091.jpg
62 KB, 680x598
>>17154919
> Thinking being pedantic wins him the argument
> using electroweak force seriously as if its the beginning of the universe
> not understanding the photoelectric effect
> thinking rest mass or otherwise is caused by spin, neglecting to mention the Higgs field
>>
>>17150686
...pity you aint mastered the CAPS lock
>>
>>17149676
>Photons don't have mass, and therefore can't have velocity. But they do have momentum, which can be transferred to particles that do have mass and thus velocity. Without velocity, a particle can't push against things.
I'm not reading further.
>>
>>17149289
>mind over matter
>how to move matter with mind
>lift finger
>you moved matter with mind

>mind over matter
>how to move matter without moving matter
>
>>
Congratulation OP, and thank me later, if there was ever a video for you to watch other than fucking star wars this is it. https://youtu.be/O5wzYNMHwn8 reprogram genes.
>>
>>17157663

>Thinking being pedantic wins him the argument

I hoped we were just having a misunderstanding, so I got more technical. I didn't know we were having an argument, but I can now tell you aren't conversant on the subject, so you reduce the disscussion to a competition.

>using electroweak force seriously as if its the beginning of the universe

The standard model describes EM and the weak force as two sides of the same coin. What led you to think that the electroweak force was only relevant during the early universe? Back then, the EM and weak forces were equal in strength due to the small size of the universe. Today, they're still related, they just lose power at different ranges.

>not understanding the photoelectric effect

The photons transfer their energy to electrically charged particles. These particles - say, an electron - can then gain enough energy to jump out of their orbits.

Personally, I find the Seebeck effect more amazing.

>thinking rest mass or otherwise is caused by spin, neglecting to mention the Higgs field

The higgs field is a constant force that exists everywhere. Mass is caused by energy, and modern mass isn't classical mass. Energy is created by difference, it's not an innate property of a particle. Something approaching classical mass is an emergent property of the self-interaction of the EM force.

The higgs field is the ground against which the EM and weak forces push. The more important question regarding it is if the higgs boson is the right mass to counteract cosmic inflation.
>>
>>17149322
holy shit
>>
Theres no spoon OP
>>
File: 1451289594350.png (131 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1451289594350.png
131 KB, 249x250
>>17149289
You can't, telekinesis doesn't exist but in the minds of the most insane individuals, /x/.
>>
>>17154527
>They sell kits in magic shops that are thin strands of thin string and bits of wax and you put a bit of the wax onto your fingernail and put the end of the string onto the wax and it hold it to whatever object (card in this case).
>You obviously can't float heavy shit with it but playing cards, business cards and money are the easiest.

Do you even read?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.