[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All TV's are now digital... Converting TV to digital was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_ms2eznGo7Q1roa1xxo1_400.gif (1021 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms2eznGo7Q1roa1xxo1_400.gif
1021 KB, 360x360
All TV's are now digital...

Converting TV to digital was a big deal way back in the day, loads of TV programming devoted to promoting it and every news outlet oddly promoting it over their airwaves, or fiberoptic, pick your poison?

Could it be true that the whole forced conversion to Digital was to use the wavelengths as a way to reach into the individuals consciousness at undetectable levels?

The white noise of the electric sex of digital media becoming the white snow to the world around us?
>>
Who knows dude.
>>
No one even watches TV anymore.
>>
File: 3558981-md.jpg (98 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
3558981-md.jpg
98 KB, 680x680
>>17147652
>>17147659
what if its not about "being on tv"... but about being in the air above our heads and in that sense in our heads depending upon the oscillation of the frequency since the human brain does oscillate at varying frequencies?

combine that with...

Heisenbergs matrix mechanics based on the shrodinger equation which can predict the given state of any energy level in an atom then it can conceivably predict the very neurons in the brain.

meaning...

the use of signals to affect these patterns in a way indistinguishable to the host?
>>
Is that Max Headroom?
>>
>>17147816
To what possible end?
>>
File: 17fqnl91x3l5qjpg.jpg (58 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
17fqnl91x3l5qjpg.jpg
58 KB, 636x358
>>17147905
to hide the real world from us? what if something happened back then and things are no longer what they seem? Every continent and every span of the earth is blanketed with these frequencies even out into space like a digital graffiti upon the universe.

What if we cant see the world anymore but some remembrance of what once was?

Its crazy but technically not impossible and the exploration of such usage into using media to manipulate an individual is well documented to the point of being the prototype stage. The tech is really so old that it could all be run off an old turing machine but given the explosion of computational power in Petascale computing it would be much easier than that old turing machine.....
>>
>>17147816
State of an energy level in an atom is a nonsense phrase. An energy level doesn't have a state. You are talking out of your ass and do not understand the basic tenets of QM.
>>
File: vhvz1y.png (144 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
vhvz1y.png
144 KB, 375x360
>>17147969
says the person who cant explain it.... great job!
>>
>>17147940
How do you explain pre-technology era? Let's assume what you're saying is true, that would mean anything prior to the knowledge of how to manipulate thoughts via frequency would be up in the air for debate.

More so, why? What could possibly have been so bad that the entire world would need to be shrouded in some thick conspiracy?
>>
>>17147989
An energy level is a discrete value that a particle's wave function can assume based on given boundary ('constricting') conditions imposed on the wavefunction. When the wave function is 'bound' inside of a potential energy function (that is to say, when the wave function does not have enough energy such that the particle can escape the bounding potential), this is where we see the boundary conditions emerge. Finite permissible values for the wave function's energy emerge consequently as well.
>>
>>17148047
Although what I said at the beginning was not written correctly. The wave function doesn't assume an energy level. The wave function is something other than the energy. We aren't quite sure what though. It is something which contains all the ontological info about the particle I guess you could say. The modulus of the wave function is what we interpret as physically meaningful because it a continuous distribution of probabilities that at the corresponding particle will be found under certain parameters
>>
File: 04_10.jpg (95 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
04_10.jpg
95 KB, 1024x682
>>17148047
>>17148065
thanks but wrong part, meant the application of the equations to determine say an electrons position in rotation... been awhile... up to speed on that part of what I was trying to explain???

>>17148045
>why is the world shrouded in conspiracy...
What if its not the world but the solar system? galaxy or even bigger? What if this is all some truman show and something happened and now were caught in this so called syndication mode of the world in some pre calculated form of evolution built upon the progression of events prior to the "happening" for lack of a better word? What if what we see isnt whats really there at all?

>For what purpose???
Not sure on that one... but it is a possibility, and if so is it possible to find information any to determine what and why? Maybe its related to all that weird time stuff people have been posting recently? Maybe its nothing, but maybe its something????
>>
>>17148125
I'll give you the answer to life. Not like anyone will believe me (or you, for that matter) everything you see is a fabrication. Not of technology, mysticism or secrecy but simple reimagining and self-delusion. We've made great strides to master our realm but not uncovering a truth long lost willfully. It's too much of a burden to understand so read intently.

We are in the Abyss. There is no Heaven, there is no Hell. There is no bad or good, we only perceive and we judge based on a collective consensus. At core, we're indifferent to all. When you look up at the sky, day or night, you seem a vast open galaxy. This galaxy has many stars, billions and trillions. The void between them is our abyss or 'black matter' if you wish to call it that in layman scientific terminology. In that long stretch, you see stars. The stars, including our very own, are pockets of the God dimension, the 5th dimension. No one has ever exited through them because it's physically impossible to travel into a burning hot sphere.

Basically, burning hot pockets are portals to another dimension where our Godhood is, we are stuck in the ever recycling Abyss trying to make sense of our small lives.

Welcome, hopefully you're reincarnated in a far future where this knowledge is common place.
>>
File: 04_10.jpg (113 KB, 720x645) Image search: [Google]
04_10.jpg
113 KB, 720x645
>>17148178
A 5th dimension?
What if we just got phase shifted out of our own dimension hence the signal to hold it together? Or to keep out whatever that is the problem? What if we are in that dimension?

The worldwide global digital signal could be masking or doing something? What elements could there be we can trace since we have access to this internet, the largest database of humanity to determine if possibly what we see isnt around us isnt what is right in front of our eyes? Or maybe not what should be there?

If there is no question not solvable given enough variables then due to our current computational power it could be tied to the transition to the world wide application of the "digital signal" all around us and everywhere we can see and even cant...
>>
>>17147634
> White noise of the electric sex
>>
Literally a schizo tinfoil thread.
>>
>>17148443
>tin foil hat thread
Bit weird how the use of a digital signal corresponds with that whole rise of the nerds thing. What if those nerds are the tin foil hats and they created some way to control everything out of the sense that their not in control of anything or out of fear of who is? That whole noone believed them so they just created some wavelength that they feared and now that fear has become realized as a means of control against those who might develop a signal of the same type with ulterior motives?

What if the tin foil hats could have taken over!?!? wat do?
>>
>>17147843
Yes.
>>
>>17148178
Where did you get this information or knowledge? What theories does this connect to? I'm intrigued, what do you mean by Godhood? Why the sun?
>>
OP, your post is so all over the place and filled with so much misunderstanding and bullshit that I don't even know where to start.

I guess I could start with this:

> oddly promoting it over their airwaves, or fiberoptic, pick your poison?

Seriously? The fucking absolute stupidity contained in that sentence is so great and betrays your total and complete misunderstanding of even the most basic electronics concepts... Fuck.. It's just astounding. I literally don't know what to say. I am not going to give you electrical engineering 101 here but fucking Christ dude you don't have a clue.
>>
>>17148481
The rise of nerd culture and people's desire to fit in with said culture comes from the Zionist supremacist media promoting social ills and immorality with Hollywood, Television and Facebook being their main way of doing it. The ultimate intent is to destroy the white race.
>>
>>17151381
>complete utter BS

confirmed for disinfo agent
>>
tu puta madre
>>
>>17151427
>calling disinfo on someone's small criticism
Either OP is extremely full of shit or he's trying to distract us from something.
>>
>>17147634
I think it had something to do with the free market, and the fact that whoever was developing these at the time (LG, samsung, hitachi etc.) had a pretty big stake in selling a better, more expensive product.

As soon as the next leap in technology occurs, and is priced correctly so the it's not only accessible by the upper-class, those products will be pushed as well. It's constantly going on, and right now you see LG and shit selling those fat-ass curved 4K+ screens.

It's called a fucking meritocratic free market, not mind control - you goddam moron.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.