[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So have any of you ever had any encounters with extraterrestrials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: lockscreen2.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
lockscreen2.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
So have any of you ever had any encounters with extraterrestrials? Are any of you abductees, or at least believe you might have been?

Is there a way to make contact with aliens on purpose? Or do they kinda decide themselves who to make contact with?

Alien contact thread.
>>
Pls /x/, I want to believe. There has to at least be a few of you that aren't RP fags.
>>
If extraterrestrials do exist I highly doubt there is anything special about the people they choose to abduct.
>>
I wouldn't say I had contact with aliens but hear me out
>be talking about aliens with friend playing video games
>friend invites me to his house down the street to 420
>getting high weird transition of conversation to aliens and how they communicate mentally
>me him and his brother somehow being at a mental state of thinking about all focus to one spot in sky
>ufo appears
>full show flies from south to north stops spins out in perfect circle ejects fire from the ground
>take pictures and video for a good couple minutes
>does a quick z zaps out into black hole hear small sonic boom
>look at each other to confirm not just weed
>we run inside show his family
>pictures delete themselves from phone time skipped
bonus
>being getting high by my self
>get into deep thought of universe, aliens, and time travel
>football shaped ufo appears not even a couple feet away from me
>notice a boomerang front and its cloaked only notice its shape because clouds in back
>summoned them through deep thought?
>>
>>17148301
Did you experience any lost time or anything?
>>
>>17147622
Yes back in my army days, I Iived in an Apartment in Killeen Texas a few minutes away from Fort Hood... I lived about 3 miles away from this strip club called the Doll House... Anywho lots of strippers lived in the same apartment complex, i would have get togethers with my roommate and army buddies and invite the strippers over.... So this one saturday night i had just finished my two 40s playing edward forty hands and needed to piss bad... I went to my restroom and took piss... went onto my room after and started downloading music to play... Stripper comes in my room and jumps on my bed... Said she loved my linen its so silky... tells me to close the door and come over.... look out my door into living area people still have 40s on thier hands.... cool i close the door... tells me she wanted to fuck me the moment she walked in to my apartment but i don't remember seeing her... shit my cock starts to fill my pant leg..... grabs and asks if its big then bites her lips... start fooling around... we fuck... can't cum beer and condom make me a stud.... she pulls my cock out and takes the condom off and starts to suck on my cock.... oh god it was so good... finally cum she swallows like a champ... goes to the bathroom comes back in asks if its cool to stay... i said its cool.... goes back takes a shower... i get up go to the living room everyone is gone except buddy who passed out on the couch.... cool.. go back to the room its 2:30 am ready to pass out... chick comes back in and jumps in bed we talk for a bit and pass out... wake up about an hour later shes texting.... notices im awake and with Solid Wood we fuck again this time she is on top her chest on mine breathing hard on my neck grinding my cock so good.... start seeing a bright light through my closed eyes, probably a car outside... open my eyes her eyes were fucking glowing her hair was black instead of dirty blonde. her teeth had a strange glow to them.. her pussy tightens up a bit it felt so great
>>
>>17149034
I cum so had i can feel my nuts feel so relaxed.. she tells me i did great and i should get some rest.... wake up the next day with some scratches on my back and her scent on my pillow... hard to describe but it was a smokey cherry scent... ask buddy if he saw her... told me he didn't remember the seeing girl i described... couple days later asked stripper friend about the girl she didn't know who i was talking about... went to strip club she's not there...nobody knows her... i was like wtf... im still confused about how she was able to change her appearance and glowing teeth and eyes... not scared but confused... i think i might have seeded an alien that night....
>>
I don't know actually. Mabye I did or mabye it was just hallucinations.

>10 or 11 years old
>camping with my family
>some place in sweden
>we slept in a forest near the sea
>one day my mom wakes me up early in the morning
>ask if i want to go for a walk with her and dad
>i said no
>couldn't fall asleep again
>after some time i hear a sound
>really loud and wierd, i can't even describe it
>starts to see shadows around the tent
>i don't hear shit though
>something leans againts the tent and begin to "swing"
>i cry and scream
>it stops
>now i saw many handprints on the tent
> i see something in the "window" of the tent
>but not very clearly, the window was small and also it had mosquito net
>i see a red creature with yellow eyes looking down on me
>it had a blank stare and the movements were stiff
>now something starts to lean on the tent again
>i do not remember what happened after, i think i was laying still and screamed for mom and dad for like 15 minutes
>everything stopped
>i waited
>nothing happens
>i ran out
>didn't see shit
>was looking for my parents
>didn't found them
>went back to the tent
>i took a tennis racket and screamed that i was not afraid and that i would kill them
>i do not remember how long i sat there
>but after some time i heard that wierd sound again
>i ran from the tent again
>this time i found my parents
>they noticed i was panicking
> said i had a nightmare
>they believed me

We went home the same day. I have never told them anything about this. But I remebember when they were packing up they noticed that one "stick" ( I do not know what to call them, but they hold up the tent) was broken. I thought it was because of the "alien" that leant and swung on the tent. And also I had nightmares for days after this. I was always paranoid. Back in the days I really thought it was aliens, but now I don't know what happened or what I believe.
>>
>>17149054
Here I thought the joke would be she was mexican
>>
>>17149177
I meam even if it wasn't aliens, that still sounds terrifying and would put me off camping for life. Fortunately when I went camping, all I had to worry about was the fact that our tent was infested with spiders.
>>
>>17149034
Check 'em you annoying lil shit
>>
>>17147622
Woke up several nights screaming as a kid. Remember flashes of stereotypical grays.

Had dreams about being pulled up into UFOs through the skylight in rooms.

Stopped when I was about 12.

Hasn't happened since, but I only sleep about 3-4 hours a night.

Can only really sleep while it's still light.

Don't believe in aliens at all. Think it's some kind of psychosis. Been checked out though and brain function is normal.

Never knew what to make of it. Never told anyone except right now.
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2 MB, 896x1718) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2 MB, 896x1718
>>17147622
>My testimony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA
>>
>>17152731
Call out to Jesus. That's how I stopped an alien abduction. Now I'm a Christian.
Proof?
>ce4research dot com
>>
>>17152757
Take it back to church Christfag. I'm a man of science. Hence why I don't believe in fairy tales, gods or fairies. Just trying to make sense of fucked up childhood memories. Save your delusions and bullshit for your own fear of mortality. Don't bring it into these threads. Take your inevitable descent into the abyss like a man.
>>
File: dragcc.jpg (726 KB, 1600x1021) Image search: [Google]
dragcc.jpg
726 KB, 1600x1021
>>17152772
So be it. When they come back and they will, you will fear terror. When you die and go to hell, it will be worse.

Sleep tight.
>>
>>17152731
Hey, thanks for speaking out. Whatever happened to you, it's awesome you got through it. I believe in aliens. But I also have bipolar disorder, so I often question whether or not I'm delusional or if I have enough reason to believe they are out there. I made this thread because I wanted some justification that I'm not the only one.

Have you ever tried therapy? There's types that can help you see your memories more clearly. Never done it myself so I can't say if it works or not.
>>
>>17152757
Can you stop fucking up threads that are about things that have nothing to do with religion? Like I've seen you in several other threads and no one is amused or remotely interested in anything you have to say.
>>
>>17152797
You're like a kid threatening their parents with Santa not giving them any presents. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17152855
I tried talking therapy.

I don't feel traumatized or anything, and generally I try not to think about it. It's not a part of my identity so to soeak, just things there in the back of my mind.

I don't have a firm belief about what happened or whether I'm just nuts. I just was glad to have somewhere to write it down.
>>
>>17152898
I feel like abductions (assuming that's the explanation for these experiences) often leave people more confused rather than traumatized (though the confusion itself can be traumatizing) due to the fact most people simply just don't recall anything, but I'm only saying this based of the research I've done as well as discussing the subject with those who claim to be possible abductees.
>>
>>17152929
I'm not claiming anything. I don't consider myself an 'abductee' at all. None of it felt 'real' but it was persistent, if that makes sense?

I'm a long term listener, first time caller so to speak. Never felt the urge to post before. Just saw an opportunity to share some experiences.

Fucked up thing is, the older I get the less I believe in the paranormal and I'm self aware enough to see some huge cognateive dissonance in that.

Or maybe it's just evidence that im.psychotic and don't know what's real or not.

Either way, I have a good job ($200k), beautiful wife and amazing daughter. I have everything going for me and I'm a happy person, well at least content, but I just have some really fucked up memories.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.