[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U F O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151221_172754.jpg (79 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_172754.jpg
79 KB, 480x624
Tell me about the time you saw the ufo.
>>
>>17147364
I saw UFO back in the 80s in Madison Square Garden opening for Foreigner. Pretty good band.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu6VVb_4Y4
>>
File: IMG_20151216_114218.jpg (64 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_114218.jpg
64 KB, 540x540
>>17147415
Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations.
>>
>>17147364
>be me a third grader in October
>playing kickball before school starts
>someone points to the sky and says look
>all of us elementary kids look over towards it
>it was a round silver ball with three legs connected to it facing downwards towards the earth with a metal ring surrounding them, and at the bottom of each metal leg was a orange ball
>I can't really remember how it left as I blinked and it disappeared.
>>
Told these a few months back.
1/2
>be me, early 2000's.
>driving home about 3AM along the ass end of a main road.
>very dark, eventually going to take the left turn into the suburbs.
>in front is hills over the large regional forest.
>see three lights up over the hills.
>they swoosh right, down left and then shoot off to the right into the distance.
>they moved in formation, not connected.
>>
>>17148378
2/2
>be me about 6-7 years ago.
> get off work and go home.
>friends are already there, getting the bonfire ready.
> chilling with friends, 2 of us on first beer, one guy not drinking at all.
>see light in the distance. Joke about it being ayy lmaos and what we would do.
> welcometoearf.gif
>it gets closer very fast.
>Flys right over us.
>it's either flying really low or is really big.
>it moves slowly over us and made no sound.
>shaped like a triangular fighter jet but huge and with cables and shit. Like some Borg technology on its surface.
>look at each other and confirm that we are all seeing the same shirt.
>talked about it for years after that.
>>
>>17147364
Stop, shill.
>>
>>17147364
why does it shine the lights?
>>
>>17148528
b/c ayy lmao
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (6 KB, 230x200) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
6 KB, 230x200
>>17148532
>>
12 UFO's flew across the skyline less than a month ago roughly 2km from my house in the country. Blinking red lights, travelling as a group but kept appearing from nowhere.

5 Days later, I saw a satellite moving across the sky so watched it. It was travelling on a slightly curved path and wasn't getting dimmer which they usually do. This second light flew away from is super fast, cleared the sky in 5 seconds in the opposite direction in a zig zag motion. Confirmed cause our tech couldn't do anything close that that sort of maneuver.
>>
I turned the corner on the block I used to live on and saw one. Was neat.
>>
File: 0s4cnr.jpg (36 KB, 512x401) Image search: [Google]
0s4cnr.jpg
36 KB, 512x401
>>17148718
>>
>>17148528
afraid about what ?
>>
> Be early 2014
> live in somewhat rural town/city in Victoria, Aus
> me & my mate decide to skate out to our other mates 5 k's out of town
> leave around 6, starts to get dark
> we get about 1 k down the road from our country boi mates house when we saw it
> mate was looking up & saw a green shooting star
> I didn't believe him until I looked up
> after about 25 seconds I see a fucking green spiral shoot across the sky behind a cloud
> both of us are like WTF
> bang up a convo about ufos
> get to mates smoke up whole looking at the stars
>>
>>17148726
I was like six or seven so I dont trust myself on it that much. It was in the fall, in a jewish neighborhood in Brooklyn. It was a purple/gray object in the sky that zipped across, was likely nothing. Everytime I remember the sighting though, the object appears larger.
>>
>>17148409
https://youtu.be/YVaxBZetQLQ?t=1015

One of the police officers in this video describes the same kind of texture.
>>
> b me
> b Dec. 31st - 2015 11:43 PM
> *blunting*
> High AF
> Low battery
> High AF
> Look UP
> A group of circles making weird formations. Like too geometrical to be true.
> Blunt a bit more
> Starts to worry
> tries to record
> low battery
> keeps lurking
> The lights didn't move too much, it was some kind of steady shape form. Wich is weird.
> Freak out
> Starts meditating
> Hopes to be taken
> Hopes
> High AF

And everytime I tell that story, nobody believes it.
>>
>>17152318
Dude..
That's like... Tomorrow
>>
>>17147426
2Spooky4ayylmao
>>
pretty sure I saw something when I was driving up the Taconic State Parkway one late evening. I looked at a hill and saw several lights in a formation, static.

as I drove past the hill I began to realize that these weren't lights that were being held by poles, like I initially thought they were. they were hovering. I can't tell if my brain made me see it or not, because it was too dark, but I may have seen the outline of a vessel in the sky, its shape following the path of the lights.

didn't think much of it until I ran into some article about the Hudson Valley being a hotspot. makes me wonder
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.