[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird spell thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 894x894
What's the weirdest thing that is possible to do with magic? Can you change people or things into other things? Can you breath fire? Can you change an object's temperature?
Just curious.
>>
>>17147332
Magic is science and can do all those
>>
>>17147399
Elaborate?
>>
I only do really normal magic. None of that "weird" stuff when I'm dabbling in something as common and mundane as magic...

What part of magic is not weird?
>>
>>17147400
Plastic surgery
Metal structures
Jewelry
Flame throwers/lighters
Sure that one isn't "breathing" in the lung sense but still
A microwave
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 255x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 255x210
>>17147432
ANON YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT
>>
>>17147399
>magic is science

on another thread:
>to open your third eye and get healing chakra power thing
>step one, draw a penatagram with a sigil and candles the represent the chakra
im super sure sigils and pentagrams and candles are just as scientific as plasma shaping or modern medicine ;)
>>
File: 20151013_183658.jpg (304 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151013_183658.jpg
304 KB, 2048x1152
>>17147332
Fuck with the time stream .
>>
>>17149182
Assuming that magic does in fact work, then magic is a science as much any mainstream science is.
>>
tfw magic isn't real..
>>
>>17149589
Well, no. Not at all. Science is easy. One plus one equals two. We can check that out in reality by ourselves.

On the other hand, magic seems to work but we don't undrstand the variables because we don't understand the brain enough. That, and the different approaches, it's all way too confusing to be considered a science.
>>
File: 1426640231460.jpg (93 KB, 960x747) Image search: [Google]
1426640231460.jpg
93 KB, 960x747
>>17147332
The weirdest shits I've heard about were from the tibetan stories.

>man triggering hails to ruin harvestes
>striking one with bad luck
And behold
>flying cakes coming to wreak havocs in your house

Don't fuck with lamas
>>
>>17149959
That applies to science too. All the papers/studies comparing conflicting data and p values, the discussions back when the main theories weren't consolated... it's not so simple.
>>
>>17149959
>One plus one equals two

someone can't into methaphysic there
>>
>>17147332
You can't do anything that's physically impossible to begin with. Really all you can do is manipulate probability.

It's really pretty lame desu senpai
>>
I use to be really into magic and I have found a few spells that could turn people into like mice and shit but never tried it cause I was scared of the consequences.
My friend and I however did find a really weird love spell where you make cookies and then rub them on your privates then give them to the person you desire and have them eat them.
>>
>>17147332
well... no.
but you make a sigil and hope that it works, its got like... a 20% chance depending on what it is... but magick is great !
>>
control the weather sometimes in my area, stop lights or when lets say "oh i need this object" it will spawn literally in front of me and some other things

hate this imo, i wish i was normal :(
>>
>>17147332
Magic is subtle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.