[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Light coming from an abandoned mental asylum. You're alone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: n8ABOnz.jpg (85 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
n8ABOnz.jpg
85 KB, 720x960
Light coming from an abandoned mental asylum.
You're alone. It's just 3 minutes past midnight.
Do you go inside to check it out?
>>
Nope.
>>
yes
unless i have to do some mambo jambo tricks to get inside
>>
Am I watching the light?

Or is the light watching me?
>>
cmon op be a good dungeon master
>>
>>17146947
Rolling to go inside through the front door
>>
>>17146947
This really is my worst fear. I can't imagine how fucking trepidatious it would be to go into that thing at night.

Dubs and you have to go in. Rolling
>>
Fuck no, there's still college football to watch.
>>
i see another light on the right op
>>
Yeah
>>
Op can see the light and is going towards it.
>>
Imagine being on the top floor or roof of that thing. Just knowing there's at least 10 stories below you have to go through to exit. I'd almost rather jump.
>>
Its already confirmed to be a Christmas tree lit up.
>>
>>17147111
someones living there, then
>>
It wasn't a mental hospital, just a regular hospital. The police already went inside and found that it was a couple 2x4s wrapped in lights and removed them.

http://m.wdsu.com/news/social-media-asks-whats-that-light-coming-from-window-at-charity-hospital/37175866

>slowpoke
>>
Do you go inside and check it out he says.
>>
>>17146947
them hobo fires...I'd rather not listen to them randomly break into drunk singing about "when I'm a millionaire"
>>
>>17147148
That's fucking sad...they tore down someone's makeshift tree
>>
Why the fuck not? Nothing else to do.
>>
this is the abandoned hurricane katrina hospital in new orleans?

tons of spoop potential, don't believe the official story
>>
>>17146947
You bet your sweet baby mama's titties I do. Urban exploration, motherfuckers.
>>
We have an abandoned hospital kinda like that in my town,
I've walked past it, with like 4 of my friends, around 2 or 3 am and saw flashlights in one of the windows.

Even with 5 people we did not have the balls to check it out.
>>
holy shit this really freaks me out. What is the light like OP? If it was like a TV glow I would be the most freaked out
>>
>>17149058
perhaps a drifter
>>
File: UnamusedSpongebob.jpg (3 KB, 125x113) Image search: [Google]
UnamusedSpongebob.jpg
3 KB, 125x113
You gotta be one autistic fag to go into an abandoned mental asylum at midnight. Not to mention with no one to even back you up if something happens.
>>
I bravely venture forth to discover the source of the mystery light.
>>
>>17146947
Of course. Because, when i am at this time at a place like that, what else should have been on my mind ?
>>
>>17146947
Not unless I want to be robbed by junkies
>>
>Be ghost
>Be in Asylum
>Happily playing Playstation at night
>Some d00shbag comes sneakin' up
>FFS killed my streak
>Payback
>4spooky8him
>>
No, I got to be to work tomorrow morning
>>
>>17147081
Only scary if there was no stair wells and you had to take the lift and it stopped half way down to let someone/thing on.

Or if for some reason there was stairs at the end of every other corridor so you had to walk each floor on the way down.
>>
>>17146947
of course.
>>
>>17146947
yes i would love to be raped and murdered by junkies
>>
>>17146947

I cast magic missle at the light.
>>
I'd so go in.
Not unarmed however.
>>
File: hf.png (1 MB, 676x619) Image search: [Google]
hf.png
1 MB, 676x619
>>17146947
>>
Hobos probably
>>
No biggie, someone just leafe the light on
>>
Depens entirely on my equipment. If I have only my phone and wallet, then nope because these sites are dangerous, some in ruines, and also they are big as fuck and you can get lost. Also I would think instantly these are hobos or drug addicts.
>>
>>17149245
kek'd
>>
>>17146947
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>
>>17149120
This.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.