[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ new here any one got spooky stories or articles in Virginia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 290x174
Hey /x/ new here any one got spooky stories or articles in Virginia bonus points for OC
>>
Self bump
>>
File: KaaliMaa.jpg (79 KB, 400x660) Image search: [Google]
KaaliMaa.jpg
79 KB, 400x660
>>17146851
Huh, that's interesting.
>>
>>17146851
ayy va bro, I dont have much, but you should check out Appalachia area, all the spooky shit i hear happens out there, mostly innawoods
>>
>>17146851
Yes. But not tonight.
>>
Bunny man is real
>>
This one time I was in Virginia and then a skeleton popped out
>>
File: 1451446608934.jpg (401 KB, 1221x1358) Image search: [Google]
1451446608934.jpg
401 KB, 1221x1358
Here. Close enough.
>>
Literally the only one I can think of is the bunny man and that one's lame asf
>>
Found this on onlyinyourstate.com

This fantastically creepy story has been floating around since the collapse of Richmond’s Church Hill Tunnel in 1925. When the tunnel collapsed, several workers were buried alive in the wreckage. The legend describes a bloody figure with pointed teeth and skin hanging from its bones emerging from the cave-in and running towards the James River. The figure was pursued until it disappeared into the mausoleum of W.W. Pool in the Hollywood Cemetery. Research into the Vampire legend revealed that one survivor did manage to escape the deadly cave-in, but far from a vampire, he was Benjamin Mosby, a 28-year old firefighter who had been shoveling coal in the tunnel when it collapsed. He was badly burned with broken teeth when he escaped the ruins and later died from his injuries in a local hospital. “Facts” haven’t stopped the legend and Hollywood Cemetery is still a favorite haunt for ghost hunters – by which I mean teenagers looking to have the bejesus scared out of them.
>>
>>17146851
Being stationed at Fort Lee, now thats fucking scary. But there are a lot of Civil War sites, if you believe ghosts.
>>
>>17146851
a couple of years ago there was a anon on here from richmond va telling people on here that he needed someone to go with him to do the elevator trick after he did it he kept on saying he would take anyone that didnt believe him and do the trick to show them i believe he was doing it in vcu campus there should be a pasta about it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.