[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mystery Token
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
An indian man by the name Mohatma walked into my dads office before I was born. He told my dad that he would have a son and gave him this stone. He said it would help keep me safe. My mom was pregnant with me but neither of them knew the gender. Anyone know anything about what this is about?
>>
Jolly rancher ring of life brah.
>>
Looks like Hanuman to me.
>>
File: 1451036286397.jpg (26 KB, 599x466) Image search: [Google]
1451036286397.jpg
26 KB, 599x466
inb4 OP finds out that's a bezoar made of compressed tumeric
>>
>>17146086
R U certain that's not sum shit ur dad made up to make u feel speshal?
>>
Could be some shit.
>>
Why did an indian man randomly go to your dad's office and give him this token? Why did you dad keep it?
>>
He was so caught off guard. He was a banker in Zurich Switzerland and this indian man showed up on security camera and asked to see my dad. So he kept it because it was weird as f.
>>
>>17146185

Your pep pep didn't know him? Didn't talk about anything else with him? Just gave him this token and told him about it's powers?
>>
>>17146132
this
>>
>>17146185
Maybe he was looking for the bathroom?
>>
>>17146198

>indians
>using toilets

c'mon son
>>
>>17146200
das raicist
>>
>>17146132
Was just thinking this. OP's dad's a faggot.
>>
Okay so it's solved, token doesn't depict anything but indian man must have been a faggot who needed to take a piss, and gave random token as distraction.
>>
>>17146086
Das Hanuman for sure. Very beloved Hindu deity, one of the chillest bros in the pantheon. He's the god of the people, and is the most commonly called one for spiritual protection.

So within the logic of Hinduism, a Hanuman charm is perfectly logical for a child.

But within the logic of handing one to non-practitioners? That's weird, and uncommon. I mean, if you're going to hand some dude a fucking amulet for their kid Hanuman makes the most sense. But giving them the charm in the first place is unusual.

He was probably a drunk priest.
>>
Dad says he never asked for anything. Just said if he needed anything to call him in his mind. Hanuman is looking like most probable. And drunk hindu priest sounds logical. He said they guy said "I was called to you". Secretary was witness. Dad says it was like a biblical event.
>>
>>17146086
alright, post more pics of it.
>>
>>17146200
I think he means Native American as in Cherokee Indian. Not Poo In loo indians
>>
>>17146198
P O O I N T H E L O O
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L

O

O
>>
>>17149979
gfto
>>
It was "thank you come again indian." Another pic might not help though....
>>
File: 1442287258803.gif (763 KB, 381x216) Image search: [Google]
1442287258803.gif
763 KB, 381x216
>>17150229
It's a clump of hot glue
everybody go home
>>
File: 734.png (335 KB, 479x464) Image search: [Google]
734.png
335 KB, 479x464
>>17146086
Gayest RP thread I have ever ready.
>>
>>17146086
It means you are 'Special snowflake'.
>>
>>17146086
Role play is strong in thus fag. Native American cultures as an absolute rule don't wear rings.

Good one though.
>>
>>17152983

....Native American....ring...

I like you
>>
>>17150229

Now who's the fucking racist?
>>
>>17149949
>>17152983
>An indian man by the name of Mohatma
>Mohotma
>Native American
Pick 1
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.