[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: purpleorb.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
purpleorb.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
around 3:30 -4am I think we went through another shift.
before passing out I got really heavy but, I could still move. anybody get this feeling or am I the only one.
>>
yeah I woke up a different person today
>>
>>17145950
I was up late last night and I remember time starting to feel really slow like around 2am to 3am, then it basically just jumped right to 4am. I didn't think anything of it until now, I thought it was just my time perception fucking up.
>>
>>17146009
I actually might've felt this as well. A bit of a time skip.
>>
anything different location differences
>>
>>17145950
>Believing that you passing out affects all of reality.
>Delusions of reference.txt
>>
>>17145950
same exact feeling. was also smoking herb since 9 am.
>>
I feel the same its strange i had dream last night that where strange to me...
>>
>>17145950
so it wasn't just me having an extra-crazy DXM trip? shit mates
>>
This has actually be happening to me for a few days now. At first I thought it was just me. But more than once, I've looked and suddenly it's 4-5 hours later and I have no idea what I was even doing for that period of time. I've also noticed that in the early hours of the night, time moves extremely slowly for me.
>>
nope alot of sliding on this thread.
>>
>>17145950
I felt it.
>>
>>17145950
im glad im not the only fucking one

my sleep schedule has been fucked out of proportion, so i was up until like 3 last night
i was messing around on my phone watching stupid youtube videos, then all of a sudden my battery went from 30% to 7%, the video was done playing even thuogh i was only halfway, and the clock had moved forward an hour
>>
>>17145950
>another shift
>another

yeah I can get behind that part, this month has been a wild ride and I can remember like half of it, everything is sort of out of place
>>17145960
this resonates with me, today I woke up smiling, I never fucking smile after waking up
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.