[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know it's a bit late to bring thsi up. Has anyone here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: santa-dashcam-800.jpg (187 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
santa-dashcam-800.jpg
187 KB, 800x600
I know it's a bit late to bring thsi up. Has anyone here ever had a Santa sighting?
>>
>>17145895
The scary thing is I can't tell if you're trolling. You better be trolling. Please be trolling.
>>
>>17145895
The fuck? No.

What did I just read?
>>
>>17145895
>12/30/15(Wed)01:37:47 No.17145895

The day /x/ went too far.

A killer santa would make a good found footage horror tho
>>
File: 1.png (114 KB, 1571x660) Image search: [Google]
1.png
114 KB, 1571x660
Many people think Santa started with Saint Nicolas.
Others, with Odin Father and Thor.
The truth goes farther back than you know...
>>
I saw santa claus a couple months ago. It was exciting. Only it was in the middle of march. And he had broken the lock and came through the back. He was 7 feet tall, and his name was Gonzalez.
Carlos Gonzalez.
We looked at each other, and he let out this bloodthirsty cry, now, I don't have very good memory but if I recall, the cry sounded like BERAAAAAAHHHBUUUBUUUHEEHEEHEEERAAAAA!!!!!

Then, he stabbed me in the kneecaps. Turns out it wasn't Santa Claus, it was just Gonzalez.
Carlos. Gonzalez.
>>
The Gifter:

On the 12th day of the 12th month before 12AM, you must make a list. In this list, you will write all your material wants and desires. Be realistic; for your sake, you must not ask for too much. Once you have made this list, put it in an envelope and write 'North Pole' on it. Do NOT put any postage or return address. Do NOT attempt this if you have been involved in any amoral activity within the last 12 months; the Gifter knows what you have done, and will not tolerate any lies or fakery regarding your behavior.

After writing the letter, you will need to wait another 12 days. During this time, you will need to find a small pine tree that is conical in shape. Place this tree your main living area and adorn the tree with metal objects and glass trinkets. At the top, you place either an angel or a star. You will also need to keep the tree alive for these 12 days, so place the tree into a basin of water.

After finding the tree, you must take a sock from each member of your immediate family and place them over your fireplace. All of the socks must be from the same foot. I can't emphasize this enough, they MUST all be from the same side foot.

Once you have done all this, on the evening of the 24th, you will need to make an offering of milk and cookies.Place the offering near the tree. Now retire to your bedroom. You must be asleep before midnight and all the lights must be out. If you are awakened by strange noises, DON'T leave your bedroom, no matter how disconcerting the noises may be. Once 12 hours has past, you may leave your bedroom.

If you have done every thing right, you will find the items you requested under the ceremonial tree. Make sure that the milk and cookies are gone. If they milk and cookies are not gone, you may proceed with unwrapping the packages. If the milk and cookies are still there, you have failed. Do not attempt to unwrap the packages, as they will only be filled with the charred remains of some unknown object.
>>
Santa took my eyes, so I could not see him.
>>
>>17146207
HA
>>
File: 1446310650684.jpg (18 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1446310650684.jpg
18 KB, 500x386
Well, I think this is it guys. I think this is the lowest point I have seen on /x/.

Can we turn this into an RP thread to save face pls?
>>
File: 1431121178550.png (1 MB, 836x1335) Image search: [Google]
1431121178550.png
1 MB, 836x1335
>>17145895
>/x/ legitimately believes in Santa
>>
>>17146429
They will believe in anything.
>>
File: 2015-12-22-1185santa.png (175 KB, 720x563) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-22-1185santa.png
175 KB, 720x563
>>
i think i saw him in a leather bar
>>
>>17145895
It was some years ago and I was a kid so I probably REALLY wanted to see santa, but one night during christmas I saw the christmas tree moving as if it was windy, and the christmas tree is inside the house.
I got scared but I was also in awe. After a few seconds it stopped and the next morning I saw the presents.

The presents were likely put after by my parents, but the tree moving was freaky as hell. I still remember it clear as it happened yesterday, and it was probably 15 or more years ago.
>>
>>17148048
Pets? Rats? Your parents? A draft?
>>
File: amanitamuscaria.jpg (133 KB, 538x400) Image search: [Google]
amanitamuscaria.jpg
133 KB, 538x400
>>
>>17146207
>frantically writing all of this down
This is the good stuff this is why you come to x to learn all the good secrets read the good posts.
>>
Santa sighting? Are you 12 fucking years old?
>>
Saw him at the gym and was like "wonder what he does the rest of the year" ya know?
>>
>Be small child
>Christmas eve
>Sitting in car being driven home
>Look at sky
>Lights moving across the sky
>They're in the shape of Santa's sleigh being pulled by a reindeer
>mfw

It must be a false memory, but I remember it clear as day. The outline was just perfect and I could see it moving in the air.

Santa, UFO or something else? I dunno.
>>
I've seen him before, absolutely. Except for putting gifts under the tree, he stole our television.
>>
Jokes aside. I did. Atlanta, 1993. Saw Santa out the apartment 23rd floor with lights. Later on in life I was convinced he was real and that he had died some time after. Parents did gifts so no kids would know. Believed my larents ied to me and Santa had died unt I was 12.

> it was a plane leaving Atlanta international i
>>
When I was young, I feel asleep on the way home from my grandmother's on Christmas eve. I remember my mother shaking me awake and pointing in front if the car. I remember Santa, his sleigh, and the deer pulling it crossing the road and disappearing a ways past the other side.

It's a very vivid memory and to this day I have no idea what I actually fucking saw.
>>
/x pretends believing in Santa is silly, yet they all believe they can astral project and summon tulpas... ha! ha! ha!
>>
>>17154068
/X/ JUST GOT FUCKING ROASTED!!!!
>>
>>17154068
It is all a matter of whether or not your believe, I guess I understand that factor better because I indeed did have a Santa sighting as a child. He had a lot of magic was able to change time. He clearly walked in, winked at me, then put down every present in a matter of a split second. I watched the reindeer fly away too. It happened, it was real to me. It was because I believed.
>>
>>17153346
Stop taking shrooms anon.
>>
File: 1435552385532.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1435552385532.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>17154068
/end thread
>>
>>17154068
Oh snap!!
>>
>>17155172
The fact that people like this, who are so out of touch with reality they come off as borderline retarded, are free to walk the streets and function in society terrifies me. Please, for the sake of everyone else, put yourself in a mental hospital or put a bullet in your head.
>>
>>17146428
What is this and why is it posted everywhere?
>>
>>17155472
it's santa retard
>>
When I was little and digital cameras were still kind of a novelty my dad downloaded a picture of santa, transferred it to the camera, and claimed he was caught by surprise in his sleep and impulsively snapped a photo and all us kids believed it.

Santa was black, apparently.
>>
>>17155472
google u dumb ass
>>
Haha
>>
I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
>>
I saw Santa flying in the sky as we left my grandparent's house on Xmas eve. Was super real to me at the time, was freaking out that I was up too late and wouldn't get presents. Think it might've been a transformer on pole or something like that, too low for aircraft.
>>
ye one time as a kid I'm sure I saw him coming in the house
>>
>>17145977
>found footage
>good
>>
>>17145895
Actually yes.

It was Christmas Eve 2002, and I was being babysat by my father. (I lived with my grandparents at the time) I was supposed to be in bed, but I got up to see how close I could get without being noticed. When I looked at a window, I saw a bright white light between two blinking red lights. It was moving slowly across the sky, flying horizontally (flying in the direction a wing would be pointed if it was a plane). I would have also expected one of the blinking lights to have been green if it were an airplane.

Looking back on in I daresay it was a plane, but I like to think it was Santa.
>>
>>17145895
Good stuff. Gave me a laugh
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 364x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 364x329
>not believing in Santa Claus
>>
>>17145895
lol, i left for a couple of years and came back cause i was extremely bored. Back then I didn't think /x/ could get any shittier but wth..... you guys surprise me.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.