[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Rake Now that I got your attention were is it were can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1448797811598.jpg (17 KB, 390x244) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448797811598.jpg
17 KB, 390x244
>The Rake
Now that I got your attention were is it were can I find it? Pic unrelated
>>
>>17145800
A mexican stole mine.

Guess who just became a Trump supporter?

Rhetorical question. Me, that's who.
>>
>>17146026
Well thats insightful but not what im looking for
>>
>>17146103
Glad to be of insight :)

Learn from my mistakes.
>>
MODS THAT CHILD IS NAKED!

I SEE PUSSY, MODS!
>>
>>17146174
Pedo detected
>>
>>17146180
>>OP here
Thanks senpai
>>
>>17146197
> op here again and im a newfag didn't know f.a.m. turns to sempi or whatever
>>
>>17146180
Wew lad, don't be disgusting. chill.

It's called humor
>>
>>17146206
I'm not the one trying to find humor in childrens crotchel regions
>>
>>17146226
Bro, do you even /b/?
>>
>>17146232
>/x/
Wrong board
>>
>>17146238
Kek how new are you exactly?
>>
>>17146249
About 15 minutes
>>
>Op
This got outta hand
>>
>>17146257
Explains alot.

/b/ is pedo board. When nasty shit gets posted, people like me shout MODS!

OP posted naked kid so i called jokingly called mods. That is all. Nvm.
>>
The rake was the new Slenderman
The new rake is skinwalkers

Hope that helps
>>
>>17146430
You're the kind of faggot that calls on the mods when someone posts some BS on /b/? You're what's wrong with 4chan nowadays. You're cancerous. That's all I have to say to you.
>>
>>17147301
>jungles/urban legends
example philidelphia has a town called hellsmouth
az has 'magick mountain'
etc
>>
>>17147301
Child Abuse isn't "BS". Damn right do I call mods when people post images of Children being raped by adults.

You fucking prick.
>>
>>17147442
Your medal will be in the mail, you self righteous bitch. You sure are a god damn hero.
>>
>>17147460

Dude, seriously, do you not see where I'm coming from? That shit is wrong. I don't even visit /b/ anymore.

You can't be THAT desensitised surely. I fucking puked when I first saw that shit.
>>
File: 152029040.jpg (28 KB, 244x400) Image search: [Google]
152029040.jpg
28 KB, 244x400
>>
>>17147497
First and foremost I wanna apologize for how I lashed out like that, that's more or less my personal life speaking.

Secondly, I do see where you're coming from, I get it. I guess I just look at 4chan as a bastion of freedom in a very controlled world, and whether I like it or not I usually fight for people's right to do whatever they want.

You're right though, it is wrong. You know the saying “I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write.”

Again, I'm sorry for the lashing out.
>>
>>17147542
No probs. Thanks for the apology, but no need. I get it. I feel the same towards freedom of speech. 4chan is one of the few places where we can say what we like without fear of governments.

OP, sorry for shitting up your thread. It was a joke that got out of hand.

>>17146261
This guy knew. Kek.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.