[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I use magic(k) to fix my "addiction" to weed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: aromatherapeutic.jpg (56 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
aromatherapeutic.jpg
56 KB, 400x590
How do I use magic(k) to fix my "addiction" to weed?

The pros outweigh the cons for me, I can't reason my way to a cure

Please help, I'm desperate
>>
>>17145782
Be a man instead, so much easier and way more rewarding.
>>
>>17145820
right in the fucking feels thanks anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_BtlAw4trg
>>
Anon, just slowly use less and less. Eventually you wont want to smoke it. How i got off the devils lettuce
>>
File: 19.png (184 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
19.png
184 KB, 500x375
>>17145782

>stop doing marihuanas
>start doing cocaine

Every time you want to use marihuanas just stop and start doing cocaine instead
>>
File: marijuanaaddiction.jpg (17 KB, 496x266) Image search: [Google]
marijuanaaddiction.jpg
17 KB, 496x266
>>17145782
>to fix my "addiction" to weed?
>>
Bump because in the same boat.
>>
I just quit one day from a 11 year daily habit. I got tired of wasting all my money & giving it to scumbags that did nothing for my hard earned money. I have more energy now and i am saving tons of money. Next time i do smoke pot, it will be some i grew.
>>
>>17145782
>>17146810
Weed has some degree of dependency but it is no where near as bad as other harder drugs and the "withdrawal" you'll feel will be uncomfortable at best
>>17146653
Like this nigga said, just gradually ween yourself off of it until your smoking an amount you're happy with (or not smoking at all), set yourself an X amount for Y time period and over time make adjustments

I went from smoking a quart a week to only having a hit morning, noon and night. All you need is disciprine
>>
lel, this thread

I've been smoking a shitton of weed every day for the past week except for yesterday and today. I feel totally fine. Probably gonna save the rest of my ganja for when my feels are in the shitter.
>>
File: 3190_7a7f_480.jpg (242 KB, 480x678) Image search: [Google]
3190_7a7f_480.jpg
242 KB, 480x678
Stay.away.from.x.why.are.you.here.go.back.to.class. All magick and occult study deals directly with your will. Satan brought the fruit, you must simply eat it. Take a bite out of your choices. You are your choices. Mystic study. Study of ones own mind, and control over aspects. No one actively seeks secrets because they want to let the cards fall where they may. You don't start down that path until your capible of controlling your base desires. You break your addiction by growing up. Fuck fate. Make choices. Wake up. Go to work. Smoke weed like a grown up.
>>
>>17145782
Try sage instead.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.