[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
peneal gland, divination, sleep paralizses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
so let me begin by saying im the first one to not believe in anything paranormal, no ghosts and no bs i dont believe it. so in my quest to find that which i do not know i have to say i found it,

so the peneal gland, if you know what it is you know its cool if you dont, basicaly its something in our brain that has various uses a lot of which can be very beneficial to us, but for whatever reason it is sealed of, wether it be distractions such as tv or chemicals in water ect.

so anyways peneal gland 100% real nothing paranarmal its jusst there for anyone who wants it like dreaming. anyways i looked for it and found it basically saw a 15 min youtube video and bam was legit ( this just happened yesturday)

anyways i got carried away and heard a 1hour video but really only the 15 min had an efect on me. anyways i fell sleep later and 2 hours later im freaken waking up from a multi dream in dream i would say 5-10 dreams within a dream sick ass, bad thing is i had my first sleep paralize unaware of what had happened i freaked out.

my question is this, is the peneal gland slucid draming ect related lets talk this shit real, also im a heavy stoner been clear for 2 months and i must say i think i just found my weed replacement,

lets talk peneal gland first how can i further increase it, beside meditaion maybe something along the lines of the youtube videos which work btw, and then lets talk sleep paralises what can i do with my new found super power other than rid my self of material needs and wants along with stress and other uncomforatable mind stuff
>>
File: thur-3.jpg (149 KB, 2809x2048) Image search: [Google]
thur-3.jpg
149 KB, 2809x2048
wrong image this suits the moment better
>>
>>17145725
You could start by spelling it correctly you stupid filthy fuck.
>>
>>17145725
Maybe beyond paranormal, you're finally thinking with a consciousness that isn't suppressed by 10-15 bong hits before lunch.
Obviously you started doing drugs before your brain and conscious fully developed. Do yourself a favor by getting off of 4chan for a year, staying sober for a year and reading as many actual physical books as you can. Come back and talk about your breakthrough on you pineal gland then. Otherwise, you ain't doing yourself any favors by saying 'peneal glan' and 'but really only the 15 min had an efect on me.'
>>
>>17145725
You've been off weed for 2 months?
>OP is definitely high on something though...
>>
i often think of increasing my penal gland.
>>
>>17146522
If you never do drugs until you're older, it supposedly keeps your penal gland large and strong. I'm fucked...
>>
What 15 minute video do you speak of?
>>
>>17146754
type in open peneal gland, youl get one with 5 million views listen to it legit u will like it
>>17146624
meh you can still do it.
>>17146522
dreams can come true brother

>>17146510
forget the weed seriously its all in meditaiting or ahwtaveer it all leads down the same road
>>17146501
this is why you will never move beyond where you are closed minds closed life .

>>17146464
no
>>
if i could give an advie to any of you who are heere looking for something different there i will give it take it as you like. i cant tell you where to find ghosts i can tel you where fairies are i cant do magic nor do i know anyone, but i have been here looking for that thing that thing im looking for and dont know... well i can tell you the closest thing i have found after years , first step youtube the 15 min video

v=dAAmGPvtqQE

thats the video i used for my first time, read the comments and try it out, from there on theres meditating ect, this is the door and the simplest way to prove to yourself ina short way , its the only thing with proof i can find, u guys helped me so maybe this will help one of you
>>
>>17146820
>17146820

my bad its not 15 minsits 5 mins, 15 mins was the other ones i did because i liked it then i went to 1 hour but didnt work, then i had sleep paralises, this is my day one of this. after so many posts im actually doing it, so far i regret nothing. im excited about getting the benefits at the end of the road it will be worth it, im understanding things a little beter now starting with that freaken eye
>>
File: 1447761114419.jpg (63 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
1447761114419.jpg
63 KB, 500x624
>>17146501
is the peneal gland slucid draming ect related lets talk this shit real!!!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.