[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus had a Mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: virgin21.jpg (3 MB, 1397x1766) Image search: [Google]
virgin21.jpg
3 MB, 1397x1766
Is Mary the real "Mother Goddess"? I know people say the saints and Mary make Christians Polytheists, which can be true from what I seen, but to those who actually know Christianity, this is a serious question.

Now unlike most goddess She really isn't concerned about the title, but rather She is commonly portrayed as being at war with the devil and brining the people back to God through the Rosary.
>>
>>17145704
Also, She is associated with Incorruptibility and Virginity, how serial abstinence helps us further our relationship to God.

Conceived without Sin (there are also Infancy of Mary Gospels not interested the Bible) and we really don't see her do anything wrong throughout the Bible either
>>
>>17145704
The "polytheism" aspect comes from catholicism which I don't know much about in terms of the saints and the like. I can, however, tell you that Christianity is not a polytheist religion. Mary is simply the one who was used to give God an earthly form.
>>
>>17146202
I know it isn't just seen some accusations.

I think Saints and some angels maybe serve a purpose in bringing you to light about God, and eventually when you are really good at it you just begin to know God a little more each day. Usually they say "worship God not me"

I think even if we worship Mary, She intercedes the prayers for us / and or God just revealing His Feminine Form.
>>
>>17146260
>She intercedes the prayers for us
If the bible is to be believed, we all have a direct line to the big guy ever since Jesus was crucified.

This is signified, very specifically, by the ripping of the curtain in the temple.
>>
Yes she represents micro-cosmically divine wisdom, the divine mother, Sophia.
>>
>>17145704

Yes, you are referring to the mystery religion of Babylon that has hoodwinked so many Christians.
>>
We have a new board now called /his/ for history, religion, and philosophy.

In addition to Catholics being the only ones who are hung up on Mary, they're also the only ones who have Saints. To the rest of Christianity Sainthood either isn't a thing or it refers to all Christians (ie "perseverance of the saints" from the good ole boys in Calvanism).
>>
>>17148869
Perhaps Mary is different than Sophia for Mary brings us to a spiritual understanding rather than a material understanding.

>>17148878
Actually, prayers and devotion to Mary can help a realized Christian the Mystery Church and how to break loose from the grips.

I mean Mary as in "the revealed Holy Spirit of Mary" and not a mindless worship of Mary where we pray but are thinking about something totally different.

>>17148880
Religion is paranormal. Figured it's fair considering the content of /x/ related threads.

Maybe it is how you present yourself. You pray to the Saint but it is really God who is the giver of gifts.
>>
>>17148888

Checked and mirin
>>
Maybe she was just a really heavy sleeper.
>>
>>17148893
Maybe she is trying to wake people up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.