[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is magick real? Are there consequences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is magick real? Are there consequences?
>>
>>17145394
If the person you are doing tha magic to believes it is real then it can have an effect.
>>
>>17145434
And if not?
>>
>>17145394
Yes and yes. There's consequences for everything you do. Look up Karma, Maat, or reaping and sowing.
>>
>>17145494
Consequences how?
>>
Only meme magic is real
>>
>>17145394
Some things work, most stuff is bullshit. My rule of thumb is anything the affects you, if you have faith will work, be in subconscious or otherwise it'll work. Everything else, well that gets iffy, you can usually tell if something is going to work before you even start, its just a feeling you get. My recommendation don't listen to anything anyone tells you here there either going to troll you, lie to you or simply be of no use. Its unlikely you'll find anyone with any knowledge or ability here, and if you do there never going to be forthcoming.

On the topic of consequences, there are some usually not in the way you would think but there can be, you're never going to drop dead, but things ending up in balance, so the more you ask for the more you'll have to give even if you don't know it at first.

In any case believe me or not. Magick is probably bullshit, if it helps you and you think it works well good shit, and are you crazy for believing it works yeah probably but lets be honest you could be crazy any way, so you know just go with the flow, put your life in to what ever you think is worth the time.
>>
>>17145510
I just told you how. Go look up those 3 things.
>>
>>17145394
/bane/ and /tv/ together crashed a plane with no survivors through sheer shitposting for about 3 years.
/pol/ basically tamed ebola and made it kill niggers while strengthening whites only

It's real.
>>
>>17145584
How about more earthly consequences?
>>
>>17145449
Then it wont. It's the power of suggestion.

Source: I knew an old Jamaican lady who was being terrorised by an evil old neighbour. The evil neighbour would leave little cursed parcels on her doorstep every day. The Jamaican lady totally believed in voodoo, and basically stressed herself to a nervous breakdown. There was no magic, just bullying and stalking, and the power of suggestion.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.