[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objects on Mars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
http://www.disclose.tv/news/has_nasa_accidentally_found_an_ancient_sumerian_statue_on_the_surface_of_mars/126092?utm_content=buffer42ba4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

what is everyone's opinion on these findings on Mars? There is a possibility that life could have existed a very very long time ago. Thoughts?
Mars conspiracy thread I guess
>>
Just looks like a rock to me.

I do believe there might be shit up there though.
>>
File: celticcross1.jpg (101 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
celticcross1.jpg
101 KB, 600x401
>>17145379
>what is everyone's opinion on these findings on Mars?
It's a damn shame we can't have a chat about it because it's obviously a possibility, but is only reported by fringe-ass-shadypapers.
Even when the photos are from discovery and the like , and sometimes even compelling.
>>
>>17145473
Doesn't help that you yourself are posting an image that was debunked ages ago.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-celtic-cross-on-mars-impression-from-screw-head-on-x-ray-spectrometer.t4839/
>>
>>17145473
>only reported by fringe ass shadypapers
>implying that anything on this board is anything but
nice try edgelord
>>
>>17145561
literally the first spoopy thing I found on google.
Just making the point.
>>17145578
how is implying that edgy? We all know this would be more/less fun if it was taken seriously.
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2 MB, 896x1718) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2 MB, 896x1718
>>17145379
>>
>>17146413
>tfw the modern depiction of an alien came from crowley's drawing of a demon
>>
>>17145473
You just killed any credibility this thread had
>>
>>17146452
There are cave paintings of aliens.
>>
>>17146452
>>17146484

http://arcturi.com/AncientAliens/AncientCavePaintings.html
>>
>>17146484
You have it the other way around. There are cave paintings of demons. "aliens" is the great deception for the end times. Read the book of revelation (KJV)
>>
>>17146665
You have it wrong. Demons no real. Demons are biblical bullshit used to scare little kiddies so they be good.
>>
>>17146413
Here we go again with this insane Jesus worshipper. Go suck his imaginary dick.
>>
if it's such a long distance from us, why didn't they name the planet "Fars" since it's so far?
>>
>>17146474
Jokes on you, it never had any credibility.
>>
>>17146785
Demons are personification of actions not made in love. Subtle steps corrupt. The idea is that you become the "demon" slowly, unnoticeably. The teachings in the bible are an attempt to show you how to keep your potential from dissolving.
>>
>>17149140
explain
>>
>>17145379
Looks like a rock Jim
>>
>>17145473
We can't have a chat because these things are too important to talk about here. The master plan has worked so well that normies will never believe it unless their inclined on the first place, neophobes can't accept anything outside their personal scope and shills will direct towards the designated course as planned ruining any hope of genuine debate on such subjects. This site was only created for seeds to become aware that we create the truths we want and that true knowledge will only come from within. You can start calling me special snowflake/schizo whatever. The people that need to be aware either already are or will be when they need to.
>>
>>17149213
>This site was only created for seeds to become aware that we create the truths we want and that true knowledge will only come from within.
Jesus Christ, listen to yourself.
>>
>>17145598
>Just making the point.
that some people will repost shit without ever checking sources, and propagate a circle of ignorance?
>>
File: mars bricks.png (802 KB, 1085x699) Image search: [Google]
mars bricks.png
802 KB, 1085x699
>>
>>17145561
did people REALLY think it was a celtic cross? its obviously a damn screw. i always thought a screw had fallen out, or some metal structure under mars
>>
>>17145379
IT's one of those shitty conspiracy by some "Too much faithful" Christians.
Its already debunked bdw and its not even real LOL.
>>
>>17149140
All religions are for self exploration, you cannot know what you are until you first see what you are not. For what would the color white mean without black? They add value to each other, you cannot perceive what you do not contain. You can transcend the self or dissolve the self. Ignorance or Knowledge, good or evil, white and black, Positive and negative, order and "chaos", △ or ▼. The only demons here are inside you, the battle with demons is done on a mental level and you're fighting for your purity of potential. All sin leads to self destruction, slowly, unnoticeably, search Ouroboros. The only person that can save you from yourself is yourself. I can show you the door, but the one to open it must be yourself. There are many sayings for it. The worst outcome would be that you neutralize both and arrive and inaction and indifference, spiritless. Truly a "spent" soul.
>>
>>17149171
Referenced wrong post, derp
>>17149326
>>
>>
>>17149224
Yeah, that's exactly the point i was making.
You expected the first pic of spoopy mars shit on google to be authentic and verifiable OC?
>>
>>17149213
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.