[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill them all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: SoTired.jpg (259 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SoTired.jpg
259 KB, 1280x720
Since I've been here for a long ass time all I hear is 'OH FUCK nope.jpg' but nothing on how to kill all these mother fuckers plaguing our minds,lives and nightmares so I welcome you all to give me info to collect and share all how to kill creatures other than humans or normal animals and make this entertaining or at least amusing.

If you have proof to back your shit,explain,if not just add what you think or believe would kill such being and why. Oh and give a lil back ground of creature if its mostly unknown or to be sure what race of alien/monster/demon you are talking about.

Thank you for your contribution.
>>
A ghost or any other kind of supernatural being like it is only given power if you allow yourself to be afraid. What can a ghost do to harm you besides make you think it can harm you?
>>
File: now wait a minute.gif (4 MB, 460x470) Image search: [Google]
now wait a minute.gif
4 MB, 460x470
How do we kill memes?
>>
>>17145179
>Killing a spirit.
Not possible m8. If it was we'd be fucked. Shit's spooky out there.
>>
>>17145179
Yeah, calling all monster hunters, share your secrets
If it were that easy to learn how to kill things, assuming they exist and you can find them... You know how many people'd be doing it? Every hick in the world would be shooting silver bullets
>>
>>17145179
Damn interesting actually. Lurking here
>>
Monster Hunter here.
I've slain Berserk Tetsucabras, Abyssal Lagiacrus, and Alatreon. All by myself.

AMA
>>
>>17147214
1.- What are those?
2.- How did you kill them?
>>
>>17147247
Let me tell you, it takes a lot of training and perseverance to learn how each monster moves and how to best deal with them. However if you're serious about being a monster hunter you'll always come out on top.
>>
>>17147287
>answering the question
k den
>>
File: a3.jpg (6 KB, 260x264) Image search: [Google]
a3.jpg
6 KB, 260x264
>>17147214
>>
>>17147303
thermal vision
high caliber rounds and hollow tips
pentagrams mark the places there are tunnels down
they still own the jungles
youtube "forest alien" and theres literally tons of cloak/shapeshifter/invisible monster sightings to the 1970s
>>
>>17147287
>>17147350
How did you train for that? I mean, you just got some guns, learned some martial arts and then said something like "I'll go to the jungle to fight the first invisible thing I find"
How did you first learn about them?
>>
>>17145179
You can't kill them. There are organizations that take care of that. If everyone would be allowed to hunt esoteric entities some serious shit would hit the fan...
>>
>>17147382
>There are organizations that take care of that
Such as...
>>
>>17147367
It's just part of my culture, I suppose. I've only ever used a two handed sword for my slayings.
>>
>>17147422
Are you implying I'm lying?
I don't want to tell you their names because that would be stupid on my part. But I will say that they existed for a really long time and are mostly based around religions. The one that I'm familiar with has been around since the late 800's
>>
>>17145179
to kill a dogman you gotta use fire or plenty of shotgun shells. source is an eyewitness account from dogman encounters. episode is in the 60s i believe.
>>
>>17147430
what kind of crack medicine are you on and can i have some
>>
PUNCH ALL THE GHOSTS
>>
>>17147568

have busted do you have to be to not understand that samurai swords kill everything?
>>
File: hanzo.jpg (68 KB, 708x337) Image search: [Google]
hanzo.jpg
68 KB, 708x337
>>17147729

". . . God will be cut."
>>
Do you guys have character sheets written for random situations on /x/ whenever they might crop up, or do you make shit up as you go
>>
>>17147500
sharing is caring doe
>>
>>17147813

I think it's a little of both. Where else could a thread like this go?
>>
Make sure to get your trilby blessed by a local priest to ward off friendzoning succubi
>>
>>17147846
Well I can share some information. That's why I posted in the first place. Just I can't be too specific so this could be attributed to some random anons ramblings. So yeah,what do you want to know?
>>
>>17147568
I grew up in the Cheeko Sands. Not many hunters come through there so we usually need to fend for ourselves. I just happened to make it my job.
>>
>>17147893
I'm not sure where I would start. Anything you feel comfortable sharing I guess
>>
/x/, for all your fresh role playing needs.
>>
>>17147878

I want a friendzoning succubi?
>>
>>17148074
Okay...Well most of the countries that had the aristocrat class have these "organizations" for a lack of better word. Although in certain regions where there are too many countries there is only one organization although that is also variable. Most European countries have them but the scale of power is not one that you would assume. As I stated before most of them are founded around religions and are financed by them. Nearly every Orthodox Patriarchy has its branch as does every Protestant Kingdom. The Catholics are the most cetralized as they have only one organization but with many "autonomous" divisions. The USA has none of its own but ocasionaly hires the above mentioned ones,that's the main reason why there are so many sightings of paranormal entities in America compared to Europe...Does this make sence to you/any questions?
>>
>>17145179
Probably because a spiritual plane walker/drifter, demon, or ghost, whatever you want to say, doesn't have a weakness here.

As for monster types, people talk a lot about silver, salt, iron, good ole fashioned fire, buckshot, etc. If it's physical and bleeds, we can kill it, right? Even a vampire or whatever we'd imagine them to be like, would succumb to a shotgun blast or three to the face. Or cooking in a fire pit if somehow bound there.

So if you've ever seen anything weird and it's aggressive to you for what seems like no reason, I'd imagine you'd treat it like an animal attacking you. In that same vein, I'd also just say leave it be before shit can start if you can help it.

Not that I'm saying I believe in this stuff entirely, but everything has rules. Sometimes we may not GET those rules, but any and every thing must have rules.

It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>17147430
I like 2hand as well. You excited for the new MH? I hope they make more varied areas for it, include more previous monsters.
>>
>>17148323
It looks interesting. I honestly didn't get much time to play 4. But I've found more time now so I'm looking forward to playing it.
>>
>>17148331
4 is good! The virus mechanic keeps things interesting.
>>
>>17147500
>Are you implying I'm lying?
Yes.
>>
File: jjj_blames_spiderman.png (470 KB, 613x584) Image search: [Google]
jjj_blames_spiderman.png
470 KB, 613x584
>>17145298
By not posting them.
>>
I won't say too much, as in my tradition they are rarely killed. If so it is for their own benefit that they are "liberated", and it is done with compassion for the being rather than malice. That being said, Iron is a potent substance, especially meteoric Iron. The color red keeps many beings away, used for protection when blessed. Beings can also be caught in an iron device and burned in a fire during ritual. They can also be transmuted into the earth with certain ritual tools or trapped within objects. These things are only done by the initiated, so please don't ask how to do it.
>>
>>17149712
Shut up, Frisk.
>>
>>17149729
Wtf is a frisk? Just adding my 2 cents, if you don't like it go somewhere else. Discussion is kinda the whole point here.
>>
>>17149853
Shut the fuck up, Frisk.
>>
>>17147247
>>17147367
Monster hunter just had a new game released a little while ago, still got that co op grind going for it
>>
>>17148165

i just want to pet her dog :3
>>
>>17148320

Some of those powerful entities do have weaknesses, but without real magic/tech you'll never be able to do anything. I know a guy who claims to have tried stabbing and killing a handful of various invisible entities, but they always seem to come back.

Physical bodies can be destroyed, but etheric/astral/soul bodies may not be able to be destroyed.

Rules, ha. They always know the rules and loopholes better than we do.

It was always cold.
>>
>>17148305

You just watched too much hellsing faggot
>>
>>17147350
Gun nut here. Only time i hear of "high caliber" and "hollow tips" is when actors on TV shows try to sound like pros but don't know wtf they're talking about. Kind of like you.
>>
Shadow creatures are often lured to fire, along with friendly spirits etc. I think this might be at least a clue to how to kill them.
>>
>kill a creature/being that lives by different laws of physics and matter, and doesn't adhere to contemporary definitions of biological life to even be killed in the first place

o i am laffin
>>
>>17145298
>>17149655
let reddit find out about them
they'll die in seconds
>>
>>17145179
If all of that worked, don't you think the many, MANY witch hunts and Inquisitions throughout the ages would have taken care of them?
>>
File: heavy breathing.png (26 KB, 122x97) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.png
26 KB, 122x97
I will share with you how to kill a skeleton, or at least how to disable a skeleton.

Things you will need

1. a length of strong oak (thick like a bat)
2. chemical one (you can pick this up at any army supply store or babys R us)
3. sodium cremulate
4. cookies

The first thing you need to know before I tell you any of this is never to pour milk on a skeleton. Some people say to pour milk on a skeleton. This is bad advice. This will cause great bloodpain. It may even send you to heaven and not the good sexuxal heaven that you pay for, but the kind of heaven that people DIE to get to.

If you ever find yourself cornered by a skeletor or inside a skeleton's pain vector, eat cookie and shout, "Bible, Bible" towards the armature. Avoid eye contact. Do not look directly toward the sockeye. If you are in splash distance, this is a good time not to throw the sodium cremulate at the armature. Now throw the sodium cremulate at the armature! Do NOT get this into your mouth, by no reason! This will cause deadly bloodpain. You may even die. Or get pain. If you aimed correctly the lank will go into ferocious spasms.

Now splish the Chemical 1 around the dancing torso as to entrapulate the armature inside a circle. If it steps outside the circle than strike the skeletor with the oak limb until it retreats to the circle.

Consume several cookile to pass time. Understand that once the skelton can no longer stand bipedal you need to knock it down. A swift kick to the torsic region will prepare the bonebastard for grounding. Leverage the ribs apart with the oak limb like you would a crib with a crowbar.
>>
>>17147193
even if silver were effective and the knowledge widespread, it wouldn't guarantee availability of silver. Something something short story about werewolves orchestrating proxy wars to push populations into cannibalizing one another over silver mines.

Probably in an alternate earth dimension close enough to ours but with enough differences to make any absurd plot points easily dismissable by the audience.
>>
>>17147287
What about the serious monster hunters who get killed by monsters?

You want to go to their families and mockingly suggest they weren't serious enough to come out on top?

SERIOUS QUESTION GUYS.
>>
>>17147500
knights templar?
>>
>>17151213

5.7FN with depleted uranium rounds.
>>
File: target.png (66 KB, 256x199) Image search: [Google]
target.png
66 KB, 256x199
>>17147287
This is my experience. Patience is the key. Know your enemy and move in for the strike only when confiden...

Oh, I thought you were talking about hamsters.
>>
>>17147878
Ha!
>>
>>17147909
monster hunter 4, I'd like to think you're making a fun joke.

Yay both of us!
>>
>>17150799
The character from Bram Stoker's "Dracula"? I don't get it I read the book only once,what does it have to do with anything.
>>
>>17152081
Not really. The templars were a military order and they were sacked centuries ago. But these organizations are similar. Just more under the rag.
>>
>>17151954

robbing the cradle is those demons raping "babies" to gain eternal life. there's a good reason to kill all the demons.
>>
Music deters ghosts as they use low frequency sound to manifest. Most other things don't like humans so they stay away. Stuff that lives in the shadows tends to stay there unless you bother it. Now demons are interesting, as they actively seek to harm people. Most monotheistic religions seem to say that simply telling it to go away works, but other pagan beleif systems use ritualistic warding. If you want a realistic, practical method, a good shotgun takes care of most pf your material creepies. Otherwise you could use loud sound. Ever notice spooky shit happens when its quiet? Just make noise. Guns both make noise and holes.
>>
>>17147893
This faggot
>>
>>17148305
>SENSE
>>
>>17151954
Underated post
>>
>>17152054
Silver is the most common ore on the planet you fucking retard
>>
>>17153413
Ummm, no? Iron, seeing as the FUCKING CORE IS MADE OF IT.
>>
>>17153413
THAT was the retarded part?
>>
Whenever I feel something I don't like in my house, I imagine a huge force crushing the entire room. Seems pretty effective so far, I rarely even get spoopy chills in a house that use to wig me the fuck out now.
>>
File: bloodborne_ps4.0_cinema_960.0.jpg (148 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_ps4.0_cinema_960.0.jpg
148 KB, 960x540
Get a blood transfusion and sign the contract
Pic related
>>
>>17155173
Seek Paleblood
>>
>>17155173
Partake in the communion of the holy chalice
>>
>>17153357
>Most monotheistic religions seem to say that simply telling it to go away works

No dude. You need to have the authority to make it go away. Exorcists don't just tell them to go away, they tell them, in persona Christi, to go away. Because Christ is the Word of God that speaks the universe into existence, only his word has authority on everything and a sure shot at driving demons away. If you try with your own authority and you're not a very holy man, demon's gonna mock your ass.
>>
>>17155173
Aquire a trick weapon
>>
>>17155173
Make quick silver bullets
>>
>>17147893
>>17152343
>military order
>sacked centuries ago
>sacked
>talking about shit you don't know shit about

Can we take care of these roleplayers and make /x/ a decent place again?
>>
>>17152308
>implying

>>17148305
>every orthodox patriarchy
K

>Every protestant kingdom
K

>Catholics
>many autonomous divisions
>autonomous in quotes

I can't stop laughing
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.