[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I hope you remember me (see pic as proof). I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_0006_crop.jpg (80 KB, 819x427) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0006_crop.jpg
80 KB, 819x427
Hey guys, I hope you remember me (see pic as proof). I can't stay here long but I hope someone will respond. I think I'm really fucked. Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, but here is what happened:

>after posting here last time, quickly pack my backpack with clothes, passport and such
>turn off light, look out of the window at the van, can't see if anyone's inside
>fuck it, I have to go before it gets light outside (almost morning)
>no bus nearby at this hour, so grab bike, go to train station
>Paranoid as fuck, so I constantly look behind me, and try to zigzag to the station
>arrive, dead silence, no one around (not a big city + it's around 6AM)
>there's only one track that had the long distance train going from there
>take stairs up, to wait for the train to arrive
>there's only one guy there, waiting, reading a newspaper, in generic suit, smoking
>don't want to attract attention, so I sit down near the stairs instead of walking away from him to the other side
>remember they can probably track my phone, so I take the simcard and battery out
>have my laptop with me just in case
have to wait almost an hour for train to arrive, already getting light out
>walk all the way to the front of the almost empty train, since at least if something happened, I'd be near the train driver
>have to change trains in about an hour
>arrive at the place I need to change to another train
>get out of the train, look back, the fucking guy that was sitting waiting for the train earlier is standing at one of the doors of the train, on the inside, just staring at me, not getting out of the train, but obviously he got up from his seat and walked all the way to the door
>fucking hell I'm spooked, so I rush to the other train I need to take
>have to wait a bit, but eventually it arrives, this one has actually some people inside already
>get in at the middle, and sit in the busiest part (most people)
>tired as fuck, trying not to fall asleep

>cont.
>>
>>17145161
>cont.

>about an hour or so later
>some guy (in his 40's) gets up behind me
>walks over to me, with this fake smile
>asks me the time, even though there are all these other people around us he could have asked
>I tell him I don't know (don't wear a watch and my phone is off, remember)
>he says something like "oh but doesn't a guy your age have a smartphone?"
>I say "yes but mine is turned off"
>he goes "haha, probably because you're avoiding some stalker girlfriend huh?" and then he goes back to his seat
>I didn't really respond to that, kind of gave him an awkward smile or something

>fast forward
>I'm finally at the trainstation I need to be
>get out (with a lot of other people)
>by now it's morning, full on light out
>take bus to go to my parents
>again I sit in the front (next to door and driver)
>two stops later, the same fucking guy that asked me the time in the train steps into the bus
>he instantly looks at me and goes "oh hey, what a coincidence!" and walks to the back.
HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET TO THE SECOND STOP OF THIS FUCKING BUS WHEN HE WAS IN THE SAME TRAIN AS ME? I also didn't see him leave the fucking train at all and the next train stop is in a different city

>I'm panicking but I'm almost at my parent's house
>a few stops before my stop, I already stand up at the door, just waiting to fuck off, and trying not to look at the direction of that guy
>finally my stop, and I get the fuck out of the bus, walk to my parent's house
>I make up some excuse about the heating in my house being broken so that's why I came to their house to stay a couple of days
>I'm tired as fuck, I unpack my laptop and phone (still without simcard) and charge them both in case I need to leave or something
>I lay down on the couch and sleep
>I wake up at the sound of the doorbell
>my mom at the door talking to some guy
>he leaves, she closes the door, I ask her who that was
>"oh, some guy from the telecom provider, he said he would be back tomorrow to repair something
>>
>>17145201
>cont.
>*to repair something about the phone/internet line
>I ask her if she had called him, or if they even had any problems with the line
>she says no, it's all working fine but the guy said it's routine maintenance or something
>I get a bad feeling about this, as I don't want to be here when some strangers is inside tinkering with the internet and such
>I stay inside until the next day, trying to act calm
>next day I get out again, take a bus to outside of the town, to some cheap hotel I found online in the middle of nowhere (this is why I didn't make it yesterday to post here)
>this is where I am now, but I don't think I will stay here much longer either
>thinking about going to yet another cheap hotel somewhere remote and repeating this for a couple of days
>going to send a friend of mine who has the keys to my house to check on things

I'm going to post here again when I hear from his or something suspicious happens.

Can't find link to original thread. gonna look for it.
>>
>>17145231
>from his
*from him.

from my original thread:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17130589/

Anyone have any suggestions? do you think they're gonna let me go? how long do you guys think I should avoid going back home?
>>
Anon visited dark net,
anon wil get fucked by government or lizards in the bati.
Join the blue light resistance in europe.
>>
>>17145289
>visited dark net
I did no such thing. See original thread here: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17130589/

Please help if you have any advice. I just want to go back home without worry.
>>
>>17145294
Ok i would reccomend just writing a note that says "I don't know anything please stop following me I don't know what you people want" and tape it near the van.
>>
>>17145294
What abou calling your parents and asking about the cable guy? Dye your hair or ask a cab to drive by your house and see if the van is still there
>>
>>17145329
so you're saying I go back home? because the van was at my house last time I saw it.

What if they take the fact that I know it's their van, as already knowing too much?

>>17145336
I didn't see the van when I was at their house, but maybe it is there now. I'm scared of calling their house, since the guy could have installed some shady shit, to either record or track the call.
>>
A bold move would be open the van and start fapping like your live depends on it.
They would never suspect such a move
or you could try the note like the anon above me said.
>>
>>17145340
Been getting into spoopy X-files shit lately?
>>
>>17145367
actually, this is the second time I've been on /x/. I'm not into this bullshit where people like being scared.

Please, does anyone have any further advice? Otherwise, I will try to get back home tomorrow and maybe make the note and tape it to the van.
>>
Incase something happens to you tell us a couple significant things about you. Like initials, city, etc.
So wed know it was them that did it and not you. whatever you saw must be pretty bad if this is happening. They could easily stage something to "silence" you, because they don't know how much you saw
>>
>>17145374
I would get some type of weapon. I know it sounds really basic, but just for the peace of mind. Also how is your disposable income looking?
>>
>>17145374

OP listen well I'm being serious here.
You are fine
You have just gone full paranoid for listening to some schizo.

I work with this shit and i wont say anything more se dont bother asking
Professional don't wear suit, life Its not a motherfucking movie.
If anyone even remotedly professional wanted to kill you would be already dead
Professional dont work in groups.

Go back home, if you cant calm yourself go to the neareast hospital and tell them what you told us , you need medical attention

>inb4 this whole 3d is made up bullshit
>>
no idea how serious this is but u should leave some notes around with significant things that can be peiced together if something happened to you. Be clear that you wouldn't commit suicide or anything too.
>>
>>17145405
Sorry, I have no access to weapons, they're illegal here.

>>17145404
I live in the southern part of the netherlands, and am I my mid twenties.

>>17145419
what kind of notes exactly? and yes, I would never commit suicide, even though I have a history of being depressed in the past, I am way past that stuff and even then I didn't consider such a thing. I'm afraid they could piece together enough stuff to make people believe I was suicidal.
>>
>>17145414
This. your probably just paranoid, but If anything someone's probably just trying to spook you.
>>
Please answer the following:
Did you saw something strange in the last year?
Did you talked to some online about something strange?
Did you or something ever talked about reptilians when you was around?
Did you hear from the Bak' Ti?

We need more information
>>
>>17145405
>>17145404
>>17145329

This guys are fucking mental op, take my fucking advice and stay calm. You all people just dont know How this shit works, stop looking at fake hitman sites on the "spoopy darkweb" and look for some real info.

I'll drop a clue to educate yourselves.

I REPEAT OP IS FINE. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

***MalnnodeYUSSEF*%/UYRE65494U2
>>
>>17145436
>***MalnnodeYUSSEF*%/UYRE65494U2
what

>>17145433
yes, see previous thread: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17130589/
but no reptilian shit or anything like that.
>>
>>17145431

Ignoring the only reasonable motherfucking advice is proof that you are just a lying attention whore/faggot
>>
Ik woon in belgie.
Heb ongeveer hetzelfde als u meegemaakt.
Geef hen gewoon een cryptische code die je denkt dat niet te kraken valt.
>>
>>17145455
>Geef hen gewoon een cryptische code die je denkt dat niet te kraken valt.
wat bedoel je precies? en wie?

>>17145448
the guy telling me to act like nothing has happened is also posting weird stuff like "***MalnnodeYUSSEF*%/UYRE65494U2", whatever that may mean
>>
>>17145446
That was to open another digression op and I think that >>17145448 is right.

Did you even try to read the parte where u tell you that everything is fine?

For anyone interested in the hitman discussion and capable enough to do it Follow the lead i left, no deep web bullshit
>>
>>17145472
>Did you even try to read the parte where u tell you that everything is fine?
yes I did, but it's not like I had something to reply to that. It's easy to tell me to just act like nothing happened, but clearly something weird has happened. but yes I'm planning to go home tomorrow after my friend has checked out the place.
>>
>>17145463

So what, are you scared by some fucking random text posted by someone on /x/?

Stay lucid kiddo
>>
>>17145431
well i've never been in a situtation like this lol, id say just tell a couple friends that you think someone's following you and if anything happens it was because of "them". explain a little but you don't even need get into details if you don't want to.
write a few notes explaining what you saw, include some details about you, like "I'm 27 y/o male, brown hair, I've been followed the last couple days and if anything happens to me.. blah blah" and if something does happen I'm sure someone can peice it together.. put the notes around town, or something idrk? If u disappear I'll be watching the news for u homie. And if nothing happens and you've posted notes everywhere, someone's just gonna find them and be like "oh ok".. might think it's from a random schitzo, but if something does happen it'll be good you did it. better safe than sorry.
>>
>>17145433
did u not read his other thread he posted it like twice
>>
>>17145477

This is more Like it. Really man it's fine, you have to stay calm, go see a therapist to calm down if you feel the need. I deeply suspect that this paranoid crisis was due to something specific, be it a kind of event in your life or some medical condition
>>
>>17145436
ayyyShilllo
Trying to ease OP into going home by saying it's okay so u and your reptoid crew can consume him and make skin gloves out of him. ya ok
>>
>>17145488
thanks, I think I will write something and mail (physical mail) random pieces to some friends, just in case. I would fucking hate dying just to be made out as some suicidal faggot.

>>17145496
thank you, I will have to do something (anything) to calm down after I get home and (hopefully) find out that nothing fishy is going on.

>>17145505
please top with the reptile nonsense.
>>
These roleplay threads are fucking garbage, who actually flees to 4chin for advice when in peril.
>>
>>17145505
You got me you dense motherfucker
>>
>>17145340
Write "stop following me I don't even know who you are but I see you everywhere "
>>
>>17145511

Double doubles say that you are gonna be fine.

Lets see tomorrow man!
>>
>>17145512
I don't think I would be able to talk to someone else about this without being made out as some crazy schizo. Plus, I'm not really that close to anyone.
>>
>>17145463
Waarschijnlijk niets om u zorgen over te maken.
Als ze u effectief moeten hebben was al lang uw laptop gehackt, en als dit het geval is weten ze nu waar je bent. Zoveel man gaan ze niet voor niets inzetten, dus als het waar is moet er iets zijn dat ze willen hebben of denken dat je hebt gezien.
Waarschijnlijk ben je gewoon paranoia.
>>
>>17145525
>Waarschijnlijk ben je gewoon paranoia.
hopelijk.
>>17145522
thanks anon, I just want to go back to my boring old life.

hopefully I will get some sleep tonight, and just go back home to find it exactly as I left it.
>>
>>17145512
Ngl I would
>>
Op could just write multiple notes with links to the catalogued thread... Maybe print some qr codes that'll redirect to it
>>
Call a Pizza place, order something around 60 bucks
Tell them to deliver to van
Epic trole
>>
>>17145524
If you're gonna roleplay like this you gotta make it airtight, reset and try again senpai.
>>
>>17145518
That's also a good idea
>>
>>17145546
>write multiple notes with links to the catalogued thread
>print some qr codes that'll redirect to it
oh wow, great idea. thanks, will do.

>>17145553
please fuck off if you're just going to ridicule me.
>>
>>17145431
I'll simplify this for you, my paranoid OP friend

>Move to America
>Buy Harley-Davidson motorcycle
>Move to southwest America
>grow beard, carry rattlesnake and saw-off on you at all times
>they probably won't ever find you
>by chance they DO find you
>kill, bury in desert, continue riding motorcycle and being cool and hardcore

If this is impossible, do the European equivalent
>>
>>17145546
that's actually a way better idea OP do this
>>
>>17145566
I'm gonna hope it doesn't get so far, but I don't have much that I would leave behind, so I could move to somewhere secluded in europe.
>>
>>17145524
So you put your trust into anonymous users on an image board rather than your own family?
How can you possibly not approach them without raising red flags?
>>
I'm curious OP...do you smoke much weed?
>>
>>17145577
to say that I am not close to my family at all, would be a major understatement.

>>17145580
I don't do drugs, I have even quit alcohol.
>>
>>17145577
/x/ fags like investigating shit. especially when it's real and makes sense. so hell yea I would. Plus if anything happened it would all be on a thread so why not?
>>
File: 1447951773414.jpg (74 KB, 610x395) Image search: [Google]
1447951773414.jpg
74 KB, 610x395
At 5:30 AM, OP.
Run.
>>
>>17145596
what?
>>
Swim over to the UK OP, we have crumpets!
>>
>>17145585
Yet you sought shelter in your parents' house. What I imagine was unannounced. Explain your relationship.
>>
>>17145608
I can tell you that I almost didn't have any conversations with them, and that they did whatever they do as if I wasn't there, and same for me. They would have whined about it if I stayed a couple of nights longer.
>>
Wait what happen what's OP running from why Is he running from it/them
>>
call cops
Say someone wanted to break into your house and you require surveillance for a day
>>
>>17145608
who gives a shit
>>
ok guys, some great advice here, I will definitely write some notes to make sure that if something happens, they can't sell people on a mere suicide. I will also make and send qr codes to the archived threads to some random friends, and return home tomorrow.

I will post here tomorrow if something goes wrong or if I notice something weird. Hopefully I will just go back to my boring life and not appear on the news as a "suicide case".

>>17145627
that would only make me more suspicious to them, plus what happens after that one day?
>>
>>17145626
Go to the top of the thread. he posted link to his previous thread
>>
Most certainly you cannot stay in place where your missing would go unnoticed or where no one would witness a killer.
>>
>>17145631
Just say you've noticed a van parked outside your house. you can even lie and say you've noticed someone looking into your house from inside or near the van if that makes them come.

I mean unless they have your phone talled It very well could have been anyone In your neighbourhood reporting the van.. cuz really, the shits suspicious.
It's not abnormal to report suspicious vehicles !
>>
>>17145658
>talled
tapped*
>>
>>17145522

Double doubles further confirm that he will fine.
>>
So fuckin op over here is buggin out because he saw some guys vomit and other shit when he was walking home but he couldn't get through the park so he went back and flipped shit because some guy was cleaning it up. Did you think that it might be some richfags butler or guard cleaning it up. Also you see a van next door and think they're after you? What if you neighbors bought a van? I don't I think OP is overreacting.
>>
>>17145201
keep us updated OP
>>
>>17145739
thanks, will do. I am going to bed now. Thanks guys, bye!
>>
>>17145744
OP WAIT Which city are you from? I can help you with a place to live after 2-nd of january
>>
File: image.jpg (956 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956 KB, 3264x2448
>>17145744
Sleep "tight"
>>
>>17145781
Southern part of Netherlands
>>
I wouldn't link this to anything "extraordinary" I'm also from the Southern Netherlands (Limburg) and have a friend in a higher function in the police. I really don't think there's anything life threatening going on, but there is probably SOMETHING going on. Like some anons said, if they wanted you dead you would be.
One question, is it the van in the picture? Isn't there something written on the side?
>>
>>17145744
God speed friend.
>>
>>17145161
>OP walks through the park at night gets scared thinks someones following him.

the guy was drunk. fell sleep. woke up sober. picked up his shoes briefcase and shoes and possibly his phone or wallet out the bin

>new van outside his house
someone has got a new van or a new partner

>the guy on the train/bus
a coincedence most likely if someone was following you i dont think they would make sure you notice them twice
>>
>go to destination of egress before removing SIM card
Congratulations on fucking up something so simple, not that it would have helped you.

Spoiler: The last thing you want to do when you're being followed is to tip them off that you are aware that you know you're being followed.
>attempt to go off the grid by turn off phone and removing SIM card
Literally screwing the pooch with that move.
Protip: If they're already loitering at your house, they've likely already prepared to have mass transit systems going out of the town under surveillance.
>chimp out and break your routine by trying to hitch a train out of nowhere
Good job.

You've likely just allowed yourself to become paranoid for no raisin.
At worst, your local Intelligence agency chose you at random to train their fresh meat on intimidation portion tradecraft.
You probably should have just ignored it until they finished their operation instead of giving them an interesting target to engage in more advance trolling methods.

Also, surveillance costs quite a lot of resources. So even if there was an operation targeting you, you still should have just chilled out.Surveillance, especially when it involves a camp out on your doorstep = (90 weekly manhours x # of dudes innavan)X2 because there would be shifts to give downtime from sitting in a BO and fastfood fart scented van for half a day. Add 1 middle manager in charge of keeping the two active teams in sync. Add 5 - 10 support staff on hand for electronic surveillance (squatting on your SNS, your family your friends). Add 1 upper management that keeps the whole team on point.
It's like a siege, defender is in comfort zone while offense has to pull numbers and resource to accomplish shit. Hard to keep personnel surveillance for longer than a month without pay off.

But you made yourself interesting by bitching out and running around like a chicken without a head.
>>
>>17146556
>write a letter to van crew
Enjoy getting snatched right then are there. Followed by a 19 hour to three day survey session where they try to find what you enjoyed most about their operation, how they might improve their operation, what they might do to increase the productivity of their operation, etc.
>write coded messages to random friends
>they've already got your friends and family pegged
>send them an account of your experience
>proceed to flag those friends to enjoy what you just had to deal with
Legit way to be a dick.
If you're going to send a QR to the archive, you're better off just printing flyers and posting it on cafe windows in hopes of increasing actionable and knowledged individuals instead of fucking people already under the surveillance net.
But really, no one is going to give a shit because it looks like you're paranoid and >sending people to 4chan
The will; not take it seriously, not give a shit, think they've just downloaded some CP, will become shitty newfriends that will start collecting dank sad frog images.

You want productivity? Take actual decent pictures of van and license plate. Create flyer with caption "SPOT THE PRIZE VAN!" Pictures "Knock on door and say 'Ziggy and Pete of the Morning Zoo' (whatever local morning radio personalities you have) sent me"
Congratulations you will now have created a bureaucratic annoyance.
>>
Morning bump.
>>
OP you're still alive?
Groningen hier trouwens
>>
>>17145244
what if its your government anon?
>>
Did anyone screen cap this thread?
Also bump
>>
Bumping Stones
>>
>>17145161
Hello again.
>>
I think that to shake them off you should probably stop acting suspiciously, because that's how they think you know too much. I think the best idea is to continue making a mental note, but stop trying to shake them off. It would look quite suspicious to zigzag and get into different trains, so that may be why they are following you. Just live your life normally and they will get the message.
>>
OP here, just dropped by to let you know that I'm back home now. The van is gone and nothing seems out of place. I have printed and hidden the QR codes referring to the archived thread.

I want to thank everyone for their help, and I hope you all have a great new year (though I will be "celebrating" it alone at home).

Hopefully this adventure ends here, and I was just being too paranoid.
>>
>>17150365
oops, wrong trip, hope this one is the right one.
>>
>>17150365
Fuck that! We'll start a thread for you and all the other folks that are gonna be alone on New Years. You can all hang out there.

I won't be there. I have a fine ass big booty girlfriend who will be bouncing her ass on my cock into the new year.
Cheers!
>>
>>17150384
thanks anon. Have fun with your gf :)

Cheers.
>>
>>17150609
So is nothing new?
>>
>>17151025
not yet, going to bed soon, and will see if something happens tomorrow (hopefully nothing).
>>
>>17151029
God speed, man.
>>
>>17145161
Vluchten voor een onbekend busje in je straat. Hoe autistisch kan je zijn OP? Wel een vermakelijk verhaal. Gelukkig nieuw jaar alvast.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.