[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me.. Is there something in my House? Every night, at 3:00
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: creepy.jpg (255 KB, 1261x832) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
255 KB, 1261x832
Help me..

Is there something in my House? Every night, at 3:00 am. something knocks in my wall and in my shelf.

It's always at the same time and in the same places.

I checked everything, water pipes, heaters, everything was okay.

I tried to purifie my house with incense, it worked, but just for a few days. Than it came back.

What should i do? My house is 125 years old, and since we moved here we just get very angry and get in fights. What do?

pic related, this is a pic from this house in the 1890's
>>
File: neww.jpg (114 KB, 1514x878) Image search: [Google]
neww.jpg
114 KB, 1514x878
here is the new one for proof
>>
>we just get very angry and get in fights

You think your house has something to do with that? Is this a thing?
Me and my girlfriend got a place together and we seem to fight a lot when we are there. But when we are out we are fine.
>>
File: d-con.jpg (19 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
d-con.jpg
19 KB, 200x267
>>17144936
Pic related.
>exorcising the things that go bump in the night that "absolutely, definitely, are not mice or rats" since 1950.

>we fight all the time
I've noticed that tons of people fight when they first move into a new house, even when the house is literally new. I'd guess that it's the stress of moving unless it goes on for many months.
>>
>>17144969
What about like 5-6 months?
>>
>>17144976
It usually starts ending around then, though family size plays a part. The more people, the longer it takes to re-establish the social order.

There could be something weird about the house (though I still say to try the d-con as the first line of attack for the bumps in the night - even in houses that are indeed otherwise haunted).

I just wouldn't *assume* that it's haunted/cursed based on what OP said so far. Are there any visual disturbances like shadows where they don't belong, footprints in the carpet that aren't yours, etc.? Any heavy feelings? Oddball odors that can't be traced to the normal things that stink/go wrong with old houses? If there's a whole collection of weird stuff going on, then it's much more likely to be the place itself.
>>
>>17144936
Nice house.

Offer them something, perhaps candy for the kids, coffee for the parents. Speak to them like they are real, as they are, in their way. You can then ask them to go kindly or stay with good intent and a purpose to watch over the house.
>>
Delete this thread or you will have visitors
>>
Old buildings are often pretty creaky and noisy. But by all means get an audio recording if you want to stick with the spooky angle.
>>
Its Gef the mongoose :p
In all seriousness,it might be an animal. Animals are VERY particular with timing when they go out to hunt or build and the like. I've had almost every single pest you can possibly imagine and it can be really scary if you arent able to find the source right away. You sure its not a bat or rodent or bird of some sort? Definitely record tonight and post it here.
>>
>>17144936
>Every night, at 3:00 am

You make this thread every day.

Why?
>>
>>17144936
Take picture of shelf with a film or disposable film camera. Post here.
>>
Consider placing pennies in the corners of the room, might at least keep it out of that one. If worse comes to worst, each corner of the main floor (if you have a basement in there, if not then the main floor.) Don't let anyone touch or move them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.