[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something weird happened to me the other day /x/. >working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1450071229132.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
1450071229132.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
Something weird happened to me the other day /x/.

>working at a movie theater
>yes we serve crablegs
>taking the trash down the hallway
>start to see shadow people
>sigh, guess i'm starting to have skitz symptoms
>then all of the sudden see Charlie Brown as an adult serial killer for a flash
>keep on going down the hall and out to the trash compacter
>by the compacter is a creepy giant ass van with a Patriots license plate on it
>had lots of delusions about the super bowl last year, thought me from the future was going to play the halftime show
>look into the drivers seat and I'm immediately paralyzed, like from sleep paralysis
>I sense an evil entity there wanting me to try and get in
>paralysis wears off
>fight the urge to get in

Don't know what happened, I don't usually have hallucinations. I blame it on the abilify but having sleep paralysis awake was freaky fucking shit. I also had a dream later I was in the theater and a loud gunshot woke me up.
>>
>>17144711
Semi-related question: do hallucinations become clearer or blurrier to those wearing glasses?
>>
Clearly you have some sort of bi-polar/psychosis/shizotypal/major depression if you are prescribed abilify no?
>>
same happens to me reguarly. frequently doors open when i pass them and vans stop infront of me, all of them urging me to get in.
it doesnt work for me because i am not able to be harmed.
>>
>>17144904
yeah i have bipolar, never really had hallucinations before so i guess it's time. yay.
>>
>>17144930
Abilify is known for causing some people to get more fucked up instead of being a help (or causing a combo of bad and good). I'd try to get the prescription changed to something else if it was me.
>>
>>17144711
I also have had Charlie Brown serial killer hallucinations.
>>
>>17145142
yeah i've already dropped the abilify.
>>17145145
Jesus
>>
Sounds like Schizophrenia to me, don't worry your not alone. At one point I was doing so much AM2201 and 25i-NBOME that I was literally in two different realities. I thought voice to skull was being used on me and sometimes when I would look in the mirror it looked as if symbols were carved into my skin from head to toe.
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613 KB, 800x1200
>>17144711
In the name of Jesus Christ Almighty God, I cast out any demons out of you.
>Whenever you feel entities or evil, simply say Jesus help me and you'll see what happens.

>God bless you, here's the gospel <---- pic related
>>
>>17144711

lmao

sorry OP, but that's a pretty funny trip

just remember that it's never real and you'll be fine
>>
>>17146299
that sounds awesome, wanna do some psychedelics.
>>
>>17146401
Shh, be gone ghost. You are no longer heRE.

CAXATOSR REIGJ AMORE
>>
>>17148258
Yeah, I am still here. Imagine that.
>>
>>17146401
I checked out that new world order bibles documentary and wow...looks like I need to throw out my new international version, what a bunch of bullshit that is
>>
>>17148466
Face below curls of fabric.. Must be horns!
Seating arrangements are square... Must be related to the hive!
>>
>>17144711
>>then all of the sudden see Charlie Brown as an adult serial killer for a flash
>>
>>17150432
oops
>>
>>17144711

>>17149935
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.