[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this pass inspection? It is so not normal its /x/? >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
How did this pass inspection? It is so not normal its /x/?
>be you
>buy fresh bananas
>inspect them well they look good
>get home see this
>What do?
>>
>>17144365

Obviously call the ghostbusters you shitposting motherfucka
>>
Reminder: School Holiday in USA until Jan. 8th.

Under-supervised bored children will be posting reddit level drivel and weak troll attempts for next few weeks.
>>
File: fuck you.png (7 KB, 547x293) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
7 KB, 547x293
>>17144371
Thats not a ghost. I would call pest control.
>>
File: t24y2rg0.jpg (143 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
t24y2rg0.jpg
143 KB, 600x400
As an image on screen they are kind of cute, but I would pour gasoline on the bannana and light myself and fire if that happened to me.

Spider thread? Used to call these guys bannana spiders when I was a kid.
>>
>>17144365
Alright lardo this thing happens all the time so listen up.

They inspect SOME Bananasm most of the time not even half of them. They give them a quick was and send off.

What that probably is is some sort of egg sack for a tropical spider, most likely a tarantula. Which means make sure that shit is out of your house ASAP because the ones that like to grow on banana's are usually the ones that could kill people or you just would not like to see around your house. So throw that into your neighbors yard, or into a trash can because this shit is not a game.
Also nice bait
>>
>>17144395
;) but yeah they were some bad shit. I read this article. http://www.examiner.com/article/spiders-on-bananas-white-egg-sac-teems-with-spiders-market-mayhem-the-uk Fucking freaked me right the fuck out
>>
>>17144365
>>>/ck/
>>
File: ufFa4Yj.gif (1 MB, 422x237) Image search: [Google]
ufFa4Yj.gif
1 MB, 422x237
>>17144388
SPIDER THREAD
>>
File: catVSspider.gif (439 KB, 280x186) Image search: [Google]
catVSspider.gif
439 KB, 280x186
>>17144413

Dog is useless as cat bravely tries to protect family from deadly banana tarantula.
>>
>>17144375
No, where I live, school break is supposed to be until the 4th, according to another sibling.
>>
>>17144466

Surprise, different districts have different length breaks.

/x/; Where every statement will sooner or later be declared wrong by someone else.
>>
>>17144365
i really really really dislike this picture
>>
>>17144511
we all do
>>
>>17144365

>put those fuckers in a ziplock.
>contact the store
>take all the bananas back
>get a refund, stores usually refund on spoiled, contaminated products, and it will let them know to pull the rest of the product for inspection.
>don't be a fucking idiot, and take this type of shit to /b/ or /ck/
>>
>>17144626

>refund on a banana

You're going to spend more money on gas to get to the store than you spent on that banana.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.