[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Creator of Spirit Science is doing a livestream Q&A,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: PatchLogoSML.jpg (55 KB, 800x423) Image search: [Google]
PatchLogoSML.jpg
55 KB, 800x423
The Creator of Spirit Science is doing a livestream Q&A, get in here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypKaKHLMxNQ
>>
File: 1267424387293.gif (128 KB, 320x182) Image search: [Google]
1267424387293.gif
128 KB, 320x182
>>17144205
>spirit science
Isn't he a registered sex offender now?
>>
>>17144208
Last I heard he broke into a hospital to shove crystals up the patients asses
>>
>>17144205
Fuck I've been waiting to troll this mofo for years.
>>
>>17144205
Isn't this the guy who thought and tried to rationalize that Jews are actually aliens
>>
>>17144226
He's talking about "programming" crystals right now lol
>>
>>17144264
Jews are from a higher dimension, the moon was placed in orbit by an advanced civilization, and the world is ruled by emotionless Martian-descendants with an excess of "male" energy. According to Jordan Pierce, at least.
>>
Could someone give me a run down of what spirit science is exactly?
>>
The moon episode is dope. The guy has gone ego-based/service to self but at least his videos give some information in an interesting way that would be lacking from my awareness if he weren't sharing it. I don't believe in him though.
>>
>>17144311
Bullshit
>>
>>17144311
Mars people took over the earth with their male energy and Thoth was there I think? And something about crystals freeying your chakra and jews from higher dimension
>>
>>17144330
Male energy? Judge from the thumbnail of the stream I'm guessing the people behind this are nu-male beta cuck jrs?
>>
his hidden world history is hilarious
>>
His latest video is literally the hollow earth theory except it's the moon
>>
>>17144332
Well the last photo of him I saw was a white guy with a light beard smoking a pipe while browsing on his apple
So yeah pretty much
>>
>>17144293
He also believe that he can communicate with his cat via astral projections.
>>
>>17144311
A new-ager misusing scientific terms and trying to pass off stuff like chakras, Indigo Children, sacred geometry, and fucking Atlantis as both real and scientific, and says he's "just offering another perspective" when anyone points out the gaping holes in his logic and "facts." Hell, his fanboys can't tell if he's speaking literally or metaphorically half the time. If you have some time to kill and need a laugh, watch his "Human History" episode.
>>
>>17144293
Now emotionless after they have been converted.
If you're open for it, this movie can give you a few hints.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FycrZuWcfcc

The Jews - Cult of the Dead, Deathmonger, Necromonger, Sixth House, The Lord of the Cross

Now however you take it, as an alegory or a definite fact, the gist is, that humanity will become a slave to the lord of pain.
Everything that relives a man from pain is what he will want, and by that he will be lead.
Necromonger, emotionless slaves to a totalitarian empire.

Earth is now in the phase in which as much pain as possible is inflicted and we cannot do anything about it. The more we try the more war there will be. Ever more divisions among the people who once lived alongside eachother as equals.
>>
Someone troll him please
>>
>that qt with the beanie

RAWR
>>
>>17144591
she's cringey as fuck
>>
>>17144363
Just.
Fucking.
What?
>>
>>17144315
You understand is moon video was entirely wrong right? He just kept spewing incorrect shit.

>Modern Science can't explain how the moon was made

holy fucking shit

>David Icke as a source

Jordan needs to fuck off and die
>>
>>17144737
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBO5PbpDPng
>>
>>17144311
Some guy throwing every new age theory, crackpot idea, pseudo-scientific nonsense, and faux-eastern spiritualism together and hoping some of it sticks. it's a mishmash of utter shit packaged as if it's profound or inspired.
>>
>>17144315
You realize he only said one thing that was actually correct in the entire video, right? (The part about the moon affecting the tides) Honestly, I'm inclined to chalk even that up to a fluke. His whole schtick is to spout deep and mystical-sounding bullshit with the misuse of words like "frequency" and "vibration" thrown in for good measure, and then he says "Hey, I'm just offering a different perspective on [thing]!" when anyone criticizes him.
>>
>>17144889
Oh, you just don't understand.
>>
>>17144293
>the moon was placed in orbit by an advanced civilization

This one's not completely stupid.
>>
>>17144894
because we needed a moon every planet got some moons made so we wouldn't figure it out.
>>
>>17144934

The Earth having a moon isn't at all unusual, the shape and size of out moon compared to our planet is.
>>
>>17144894
You seem to have accidentally included "not" in that sentence.
>>
>>17144942
...Unless we look at Pluto and its moon, Charon.
>>
>>17144967

Different situation since they are likely two dwarf planets.
>>
>>17144942
you are suggesting something, elaborate?
>>
>>17144293
>the moon was placed in orbit by an advanced civilization
Ugh, "ancient, but technologically advanced aliens" has got to be my least favorite sci-fi trope.
>>
>>17144994
More or less "Teh gray aliums comed and poot teh mun with Earth a bajillion years ago. Teh aliums that crashd in Roswell were the saym aliums cuming to chek on us."
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.