[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me the theories you came up with about God and or the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: a2166923570_10.jpg (802 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2166923570_10.jpg
802 KB, 1200x1200
Give me the theories you came up with about God and or the world
>>
>>17143916
Really? You sure you want that?
>>
>>17143930
yeh
>>
My theory is that you're a faggot.
>>
In truth we are all the same, we are God.

This life is scripted by us, before we were born we wrote this simulation called life. It is so immersive we forget we are God, most times at least.

We did this infinite times before and we will do it again for infinity. It's an eternal cycle. This life is the beginning, right after the great reset, after a time where we experienced everything, more than we could ever imagine right now, but after an eternity, we got bored with it, and started a new.

After this life we will enter afterlife, where we quench our thirst and hunger, and get everything we missed in this life and more. Look forward to eternity, but this life is the foundation for it, so make it count and a good one.
>>
>>17143944

Can you honestly not read the fucking OP? Get the fuck out before you hurt yourself, holy shit.
>>
File: gnostic cosmos.gif (12 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
gnostic cosmos.gif
12 KB, 500x288
>>
>>17143946
wat? my post is right on topic, and why the fuck would I hurt myself if I stay ITT, the fuck?
>>
Theory I came up with about the world.
>I am on a show similar to the Truman Show
>>
>>17143946
I'm OP and I think you have bad reading comprehension.
>>
File: bcyonzXqi.jpg (62 KB, 800x1001) Image search: [Google]
bcyonzXqi.jpg
62 KB, 800x1001
>>17143916
God is the Most Holy Spirit, whatever substance that was spiritual and came first.

Before all these false conceptions and before all religious history, before man.

No doubt it was predicted that people would be forgetting about God in this present day.

If you believe you have a soul, why not connect your soul to God's Spirit, and be empowered by the Holy Spirit.

Because this is the actual goal of spirituality. Ain't nobody gotta settle for lesser entities.
>>
>>17143916
When I was a young child, maybe 5-7, I used to think heavily of what death was like. I thought it was a line up of sorts, with every single person that's ever existed in that line, all queuing up infront of 'God'.
It would then let us live each and every single one of our possible lives, and finally, after experiencing every possible life to lead, allowing us to choose the one we liked best to 'actually' live.
>>
>>17143976
Man, fuck your god and everything it represents.
>>
>>17143960
also this.

I'm >>17143944 and need to elaborate that some of us, if not most of us, chose to stay behind and watch the spectacle of life unfold from a realm outside of time and space.

We are all living in the truman show, and everyone of us is the one true god, the one and only, yet we are many different personalities.

The truth is paradox. But yeah you are being watched constantly, and there are bets made on how you'll behave.

I came up with this shit during my two psychosis I had, was very convincing back then and might or might not be the truth, who really knows anyways.
>>
>>17143984
Why?
>>
>>17143984
Because it's schmarmy bullshit, that's why. "It came first its the bestest its the reason for everything no wonder everyone (but me!) has forgotten."

I'm surprised you can even type that shit without dying of embarrassment.
>>
>>17143976
Agreed.

Meet God and let Him enter your life is the greatest experience anyone can ever have. I can confirm
>>
>>17144008
Lol. I mean if you believe in there being a spiritual dimension, the goal should be to find the Holy Spirit to worship so as to please God and return Home.
>>
>>17144009
Nice. It really is the best thing for any physical human being who believe in spirituality.
>>
>>17143916
There is no singular nor plural.
There is no form nor emptiness.
There is no word to describe the truth, only negations.
>>
>>17144019
Why in the name of fuck would you believe in a "spiritual dimension" you could return to? There's no evidence or reasoning to support such a thing.

Do you even know what the word spirituality means? It centers on the understanding of consciousness and being, it doesn't hinge on your goofy fairy tales of ghosts and inter-dimensional planes.
>>
FAKE AND GAY
>>
>>17144060
That's the drama. Dense beings can only see dense realities.
>>
>>17144060
Most philosophers during all history believed in it and supported it.
Except of course atheists who had very bad lives desu. They didn't even told why it didn't exist.

Evidence is just too much, just try to explain why it doesn't exist. brotip: you can't
>>
>>17144060
>Why believe in Spirit dimension
Why not. I know I am more than my physical body and more than just my brain
>There is no evidence
When you die there is
>do u even know what spirituality means
Yeah, in a way, but it really doesn't need to many definitions to cloud the perception. Even as it is a subtle aspect of consciousness, the fact is if it can move on its own, it is essentially conscious life, implying an energy that is within the physical entity that gives it consciousness to make its own actions

More than a fairy tale, you just have to look into it with an open mind and above open heart. It isn't like the Bible is the only boom I ever read.
>>
>>17144087
Whoops, contenders for dumbest statement lining up!

This is why so many intelligent people are getting so tired of gods these days. The people that believe in them are so fucking stupid. All of this is drivel. You don't know you're more than your brain and body, you just want to believe it. You don't know there's any more evidence "after you die," that's just something stupid you typed because you're a huge goddamned idiot.

Nothing you say has any coherent context, you're just a really stupid person that wants to believe in something really stupid because it makes you feel better about your stupid, stupid life. So you type in stupid shit to justify it. Fucking sad to watch.
>>
>>17144105
My post was pretty clean.

Nothing like people arguing back with
>No
>your stupid
>that's dumb why would you even think that

And then they start swearing and get out of control...
>>
>>17144118
When you type in retarded bullshit, you're going to have people point it out. I pointed out exactly why it was retarded bullshit, as well. None of the things you claim to 'know" are actually things you know. They're just made up bullshit. You don't know there's any more to you than brain and body. You have absolutely no evidence of that. So when you claimed you did know that, that was you typing stupid bullshit.

Instead of whining like a fucking retard, why not try saying something worth saying for a change? The reason, of course, is that you're an idiot so you really only have the choices of blathering or shutting up.
>>
>>17144126
If there isn't a point to reading what I am saying, why would your counter argument hold anything to offer you just sound intense and angry.

OP
>give me your theories about God
Me
>God is the Holy Spirit
>>
>>17144139
>YOUR THEORIES
You didn't make that up....
>>
>>17144172
Technically it is everyone's when they figure it out.
>>
File: Godless whore.jpg (50 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
Godless whore.jpg
50 KB, 420x294
God is insane. All gods exist in accordance with and as a personification of human's belief in them. In polytheistic religions each god had their own personality with a few divine aspects to move between. That left each deity with limited potency. Deities monotheistic religions such as the christian God are many things to many people which leaves their personalities fractured and unstable. The belief in what God is, what he can and will do leaves each person's belief separated from the other faithful. Each piece of god's personality fragmented and unable to move cohesively. It is only when a large enough group pray in unison that a monotheistic deity can act; plagues of Egypt, Joan De'Arc
>>
There is no reason.

People always look for a reason but if you look for human answer to an inhuman question; a question about reality and not humanity at the center, there is no reason, no why, no goal, no afterlife, no Gods, no morality, other than to sustain our society and continue exponential growth of our species for no purpose than to pass on our genes to infinity.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (244 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
244 KB, 1200x1200
>>17143916

have no interest in this thread, i just made a collage for it..
>>
>>17144044
now the next step is to see negations as the same as all those other words.
>>
>>17143944
>>17143946
>>17143962

I think something very similar. Also, how is that off topic? Looks good to me
>>
Well I could think of one

All has just been a cycle. It has always been that way. A cycle in which a universe is created and destroyed. And then reborn almost the same, but almost not. Like for example gravity exists in the old universe but when it is destroyed and reborn there is still gravity on that certain planet BUT either stronger or weaker
>>
>>17143916
We have a philosophy board now.
>>
DRACONIAN REPTILIAN OVERLORDS!!! Topkek
Everything is a deception. Pray to God while there is time
>>
I was brought up to believe that we were created by a fucking.
>>
>>17143916
I have the simple theory that we are simply an experiment and that we have already run our course evolution-wise. In the future other species will evolve past us and we will be primarily stagnant and possibly die out. Our ability to adapt through artificial means will not save us whatsoever.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.