[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i found a six leaf clover, what does it mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
i found a six leaf clover, what does it mean?
>>
File: heat vision.jpg (14 KB, 213x209) Image search: [Google]
heat vision.jpg
14 KB, 213x209
Smoke it, bro.
>>
>>17143847
will it giving me cosmic power
>>
Pic please?
>>
It means a Leprechaun was masturbating in the area.
>>
You must find 3, then you will see
>>
>>17143844
it means you need to get a life
>>
It's like a 4 leaf clover, except you get a +2 additional bonus on LUCK over the already considerable +4 bonus of the 4 leaf clover.
>>
>>17143844
This is a pretty important sign. I read a book about it. Nothing is random, everything points you in some direction. This sign is known to represent the fact that you question your sexual identity, as the book says: "your asshole craves fresh rods".
>>
>>17143966

Don't forget to equip it if you want the anal creampie bonus. You gotta bring it to the hobo Wizard on west side to get a blowjob enchant. the 6 leaf clover is amongst the rarest, versatile and best equip in the entire game.
>>
>>17143844
That moon looks like Trump.
>>
>>17144086
"My gravitational effect on the tides... it's gonna be HUGE."
>>
>>17144088
kek
>>
>>17143844
mutagens in the soil.
>>
>>17143844
You have a much higher chance of scoring crits now
>>
File: Shikimi.jpg (432 KB, 1040x878) Image search: [Google]
Shikimi.jpg
432 KB, 1040x878
I don't believe in luck but the weirdest unexpected thing has been happening at work.
I work at a convenience store and there are many regular customers who buy scratch lottery tickets every single day specially one guy who buys even up to 30 of those things at once and despite his efforts and investments he almost never wins and the very few times he has ever one is just a dolar or so.
But let's back up a bit, like a month ago a little girl (must be 10 years old tops) that i've never seen before walked into the store to buy some candy and a ticket and she won $50 in her first try, we all saw it like a really weird fortunate event and we were happy for her.
Today she came into the store again and it happened the same thing except this time she won just $20 but then again it was on the very first try with the cheapest ticket.

I cannot express how so very unlikely this is i'm still shocked.

Also on an unrelated note i threw a coin and it landed on it's side, i've heard that's also very rare.
>>
>>17148592
I used to work at a convenience store. Where do you live? here in America, you can't legally gamble until you're at-least 18. But I tended to have given out "good" tickets, and watched around four people win 200-500 dollars on one 30-50$ ticket. I was always tipped roughly 20$. If she were buying one dollar tickets, there's a very, very, very, small chance that she'd win more-than 5$. Same for the guy who'd boughten them.
>>
>>17148601
In Mexico and we don't have a rule against kids buying this tickets and if we do i just don't give a fuck.
I "translated" the prizes to be understood by more people with dollars but her literall earnings are much greater, she won $500 pesos with $5 and then $200 with $5. Can you imagine that if it were dollars?
I've been working here for 8 months and nobody has ever won at least a quarter of her earnings with hundreds of tickets it's crazy and she just bought 2.
>>
File: only one clover.jpg (95 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
only one clover.jpg
95 KB, 1280x960
Not OP but I happen to collect clovers like that. I have three 6-leaf specimens and numerous 5-leaves as well as plenty of 4's.
>>
>>17148612
I mean, I suppose that's crazy to imagine. But what if she's been buying them entire life, and this is the biggest win she's ever had?
>>
>>17143844
Nice picture you have here.

I figured that I should compliment this image, on this image board.
>>
File: God doesn't know.jpg (70 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
God doesn't know.jpg
70 KB, 600x480
>>17148630
Dude she's like 10, also the second time she came into the store her friend said "oh you won twice in a row!" in excitement.
I'll quit that job in a week but i hope she buys another one and win a million just to see if luck actually exist.
>>
>>17143844
Buy a lottery ticket right now.
>>
File: dandelion.jpg (97 KB, 1000x703) Image search: [Google]
dandelion.jpg
97 KB, 1000x703
>>17143844
It means that the area you found it in has high levels of ambient radiation.
>>
>>17143844
Or the plant was sick.
>>
>>17150512
hehehehhe look at the bee
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.