[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a crazy dream. I woke up in some kind of jelly or field
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 17goiime22crnjpg.jpg (118 KB, 734x593) Image search: [Google]
17goiime22crnjpg.jpg
118 KB, 734x593
I had a crazy dream. I woke up in some kind of jelly or field from which I could not move and saw the shapes of other people around me. I freaked out a lot internally and tried to wake up but failed over and over again. I saw odd creatures with cat-like features prowling around the rows of other chambers like mine in a factory like setting, holding something that resembled a clipboard but was bulkier and made noise. They kept peering into the different units of the others and once they got to mine I saw they had long grey hair and I was unable to tell the sex of the creature, it was beautiful though. they came through with some odd looking syringe and the moment they tapped me with it I woke up in bed.

My entire body was covered in sweat despite it being winter here and I just want to vomit. I wanted to type this out quick before I forget. Goddamn am I scared.
>>
File: pRZcIka.jpg (354 KB, 662x888) Image search: [Google]
pRZcIka.jpg
354 KB, 662x888
>>17143506
Well I guess no one likes cat dreams.
>>
I dreamt repeatingly that my cat came back from the dead

loved it
>>
You woke up from the simulation and they put you back in.
>>
>>17143506
You are the one!

Miau get back to sleep we wish you a purrfect dream.
>>
>>17143833
I don't put much stock in the simulation theory but it was pretty fucking creepy. I even imagined it was chilly inside.

>>17143842
I chuckled you little fucker.
>>
>>17143842
Don't fill their head with dreams or they might never wake up
>>
I had a dream where ended up making a date with old classmate girl, suddenly i'm in my house kitchen and and elephant is giving me a blowjob with her trunk, somehow the elephant was her.
>>
>>17143977
>Pretty spoopy sis.
>>
File: jej.fw.png (264 KB, 601x449) Image search: [Google]
jej.fw.png
264 KB, 601x449
>>17143977
>tfw you dream with your highschool sweetheart and you consider go say hi since she lives nearby and start again because she was pretty cool but she is on a relationship already
>>
I told this on here before but I had a similar dream where I popped out of my body and a lizard dude stuck a syringe into my dream form and extracted some of it and then injected the rest into himself, getting high.
>>
I wonder what kind of dreams these are.
>>
Obviously abduction, yo. Just what you wanted me to say you goofy RPfag
>>
>>17145041
I don't give a shit about auctions.I I just wanted to share odd dreams
>>
>>17143506

You must be a furry
>>
>>17145060
Dammit.
>>
>>17143506
Fuck cats.
>>
>>17143506
Dreams are crazy, my last i have kill a cop for buy an illegal gun. WTF ! No sense
>>
>>17145917
Cats are awesome
>>
I just had an awesome dream where I was on a cruise ship and I couldn't find my room anywhere but there were topless chicks everywhere with and I got to play with soooo many different boobies it was awesome and seemed very real
>>
You where abducted by khajit. Did you hear anyone say " would you like to sample my wares"
>>
>>17149312
the only way to get rid of them
>you release me, i promise, my associates...
>>
>>17149312
Funny thing is that I always play as Khajit in Elder Scrolls.
>>
Don't we have a dream thread?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.