[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with satan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Deal-With-The-Devil.jpg (40 KB, 476x279) Image search: [Google]
Deal-With-The-Devil.jpg
40 KB, 476x279
Hey /x / i was thinking of selling my soul to satan and I want to ask for superpower like uhm.. teleportation or power to control elements. Do you think it is possible?
>>
It's possible but don't. It's not worth being damned.
>>
At least you're considering getting some appealing. Imagine selling your soul so you can have sex with a demon?
But as >>17143341 said, don't bother. Your life on earth might be better but consider that if Satan does make good on your deal, you've confirmed you actually did sell your eternal soul. Is a few decades of a super power worth eternal damnation?
>>
>>17143341
What if I used someone's soul instead of mine. What will happen?
>>
>>17143355
You're right but what if I used someone else like my ex or my stepmom?
>>
>>17143392
You might as well sell your own because if there is a hell, you're going there anyway
>>
>>17143327
Demon here. Do it, it'll be worth it.
>>
Hey I'm actually Satan and I am not in the market atm
>>
File: 440px-VeveLegba.svg.png (21 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
440px-VeveLegba.svg.png
21 KB, 440x330
Why does everybody try to reach Satan when this guy is the original one who makes deals?
>>
>>17143413
I haven't done anything yet I was just wondering if it will worth it.
>>
>>17143392
Do you really think if the deal were successful, the omniscient, omnipotent Christian God would look at you selling another person's soul and not damn you for all eternity? Besides if you want super powers all you need to do is do a lot of push ups and sit ups and drink plenty of milk
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.