[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: deus vestibus liniis induti.jpg (758 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
deus vestibus liniis induti.jpg
758 KB, 3300x2550
/x/ I need some help, I've been sitting at my lenovo laptop all night with my car keys sitting on the other end of the kitchen table. It was around 3am that I had received an email with this image accompanied by the following text:

>"emere montem ros fuel ludum ex vestri locus septem undecim vastam"

It was not long after that I felt a pit in my stomach and was overcome with the urge to leave my house. I throw on my combat boots and my leather jacket and turn around back to the table to realize that my car keys are gone. Theyre not in the spot they were before. /x/ where are my car keys?
>>
you really dont have anything better to do?
>>
>>17143259
I was about to make fun of your latin, but then it hit me. Well meme'd, bruh.
>>
>>17143281
I would if I could find my car keys.
>>
>>17143333
Checked.

You better do what they say, OP.
>>
It means your gay

Start huffing dude buttholes
>>
Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!
>>
>>17143259
Who the fuck cares, this shit is stupid. Quit ruining this board with your bull shit.
>>
File: stagno.png (26 KB, 725x211) Image search: [Google]
stagno.png
26 KB, 725x211
>>17143259
Image has something hidden through steganography (hex proof), I dont have the key, ive tried the edgy latin phrases, didnt work.

Anyone has a key?
>>
>>17143259
Examine every hole in your body. If that fails to turn them up, start makin' new ones. (Holes, that is. Not keys.)
>>
>>17143259
emere montem ros fuel ludum ex vestri locus septem undecim vastam=buy mountain dew game fuel from your local Seven Eleven waste
>>
>>17143333
QUAAADDD
>>
>>17143888
TRIPS
>>
What about the latin from the picture?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.