[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So bored.. best way to scare myself without leaving my house?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1450531277569.jpg (31 KB, 843x474) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450531277569.jpg
31 KB, 843x474
>>
>>17143210
summon your master
make him knee before you
surely SOME god will back u up
>>
Look at the mirror
>>
Listening to scary stories, true or false, us not working...
>>
But he's not answering me! Think I upset him... and looking in the mirror hasn't scared me since I realized I've been looking at myself the whole time...
>>
Dial-a-fetus
>>
>break all phones in the house
>slit wrists
Attempt to live. Will be scary I promise.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
I scare myself by looking in the mirror.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolution_(film)
Watch this movie, its low budget but the acting is good.
>>
Set your pubic hair on fire
>>
Look at a mirror in a mirror in a mirror in a dark candle lit room, how many repeatable images can you see then look deep into the last mirror until you see your message
>>
>>17143761
I like that edge ya the got there son.
>>
>>17143210
leave all the doors and windows wide open and got to to bed tonight
>>
1.) Put an ad on Craigslist describing yourself and where you live accurately. Provide an address.
2.) State that you want to experience a realistic rape scenario
3.) At the end of the post say that you have a safe word you will use when you want it to stop. Copy/paste a word from an online site while squinting so you can't see what the word actually is.
4.) Leave your door wide open tonight.
5.) Lay in bed and wait.
>>
File: SatansLittleHelperBoob1.jpg (58 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
SatansLittleHelperBoob1.jpg
58 KB, 1024x576
>>17143210
summon Satan and make a pact with him
>>
File: momforfuckssake.jpg (277 KB, 1020x1622) Image search: [Google]
momforfuckssake.jpg
277 KB, 1020x1622
>>17144537
>>
>>17144559
>mom
sister
>>
>>17144559
The production values on that movie were amazing low.
>>
>>17144571
it was enough to make me cum though.
couldn't ask for more anyways.
>>
Induce sleep paralysis.

Lie still and lat on your back with your eyes closed. When you feel after 3 or 4 minutes like you really need to shift a limb, scratch your knuckle or quirk your mouth- don't do it.

Small fidgets like that are urged by your brain to check if you are awake or not. After lying completely relaxed and still you should start feeling numb, seeing images behind your eyes, and will eventually experience sleep paralysis.

Your body will fall into sleep mode, your mind will be awake, and your brain will fall into REM state while you are still aware.

It took me a while to even get to the bit where my body felt numb, but it was interesting.
>>
>Must be dark and quiet
>Turn off all the lights
>Light a candle
>Go to the bathroom
>Place the candle in front of you somewhere, it must light your face but not obstruct the reflection.
>Stare at your 6th chakra point. ( the point between your eyebrows, bit higher )
>STARE AT IT
>Call Lucifer however you want, you just have to FEEL that you want to communicate with him, think about him heavily.
>wait a bit
>>
>>17143210
Play the Midnight Game, The Three Kings, and Living Doll, and One Man Hide and Go Seek.

Possibly at the same time.
>>
File: Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg (14 KB, 190x178) Image search: [Google]
Benadryl_SPIDERS.jpg
14 KB, 190x178
Take all the benadryl you can find :^)
>>
>>17143890
This
>>
Look at yourself in the mirror with just a bit of light, yor mind will distort your face making it spoopy.
>>
I get chills just thinking about going to bed with the front door open at night.
>>
>>17148148
yeah that sounds drafty as hell
>>
Horror movies
>>
>>17148148

yeah considering it's winter and there's going to be cold air blowing inside you probably will get chills, yes
>>
>>17146835
This tbqh
It's so shitty but every so often I find myself doing it again
>>
File: 2.jpg (510 KB, 1268x867) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
510 KB, 1268x867
>open all windows and doors
>play this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCJq4re2d-0
>sit down in a chair with your back facing the entrance to whatever room you're in / the door to your hosue

have fun
>>
>>17144381
Jesus christ, that would definetely work....
>>
>>17143761
Done this before was soo fucking scared.
Couple weeks later took 3 black speckled warner brothers pills was hoping not to OD, That shit hit like a train felt good.
I dont recommend these things.
>>
>>17144381
AAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT STOP IT PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME.
RRRHH RRRHH DAMMN FUCK MY ANUS MY ANUUUUS!!!!!!! Dad plz stop.
>>
>>17143210
Check out the national debt clock.
>>
diphenhydramine.
>>
>>17148898
I really wish /x/ wasn't infested with retarded teenagers from /b/
>>
Be alone with your thoughts.

Stare into the night sky and ponder the meaninglessness and insignificance of not just your existence, but the existence of everything you will ever interact with.
>>
>>17143210
keep imagining there are demons/monsters/aliens outside your bedroom door. keep drinking lots of water and focus on them.
>>
>>17152153
Not me but: don't drink too much water though or you'll have a fucking seizure like I did.
>>
>>17144574
Wtf was it called. I need it r
>>
Look in front of a mirror
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.