[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Righto guys I need your help in identifying something spooky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 540x960
Righto guys I need your help in identifying something spooky that happened to me

Pic not related

>be me
>be New Zealander at boarding school a few years ago
>just saying we live close to a small forest and a river
>hot summer night so me and my mates decides to go and have a swim in the pool
>we get to the pool and everything is chill and we can all hear a little creek in the back ground and a morepork owl up in the trees
>chillasf.jpg
>almost immediately the creek stops and all animals stop making noise
>everything is deadly silence
>me and my mates notice this and look at each other
>almost suddenly we all feel really scared like we have never been this scared before
>I feel like something is watching me ready to jump at me or something, like it was hiding in the trees or something
> we all fucking boost as fast as we can to the chapel (that was the closest building to us)
>I have never been so scared in my entire life
>got back to the boarding house and nothing else happened.
>I have been back to the swimming pool heaps but nothing has ever happened like that
>I told my chaplain about it and he thought it was a Maori princess spirit or something but I know it wasn't, and he said that he also felt something watching him but it was not threatening at all just curious

what ever spooked me that night... I just have no idea what is was.

Anyone know anything about this or experienced anything similar??
>>
>private school pussies can't handle literally nothing and shit themselves

You're a faggot.
>>
>>17143644
Fuck of mate you where not even there, if you where you would have shat yourself cunt
>>
>>17143109
>be new zealander

found your problem
>>
File: 3242435345.jpg (31 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
3242435345.jpg
31 KB, 426x341
>>17144835
>>17144835
>>
>>17143109
I think you had a run in with the elusive pussywalker. Known for hunting lone pussies it also attacks groups who seem especially queer. I'd stay away from that area OP. It's likely to strike again.
>>
>>17147013
Il rock your dome cunt
>>
>>17148292
You do your whacky little haka dance and keep believing that
>>
>inb4 it was just one of those silly little birds without wings
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 470x313
>>17148540
Don't joke about that shit man, those things are terrifying
>>
>>17148499
>>17148564
They will jab your eye out mate watch your fukn back
>>
>>17148564
>>17148569
they're so tiny and helpless though
>>
Jack arent you banned from 4chan?
>>
>>17148674
No I'm not.
>>
>>17148564
I vote for Toucan...
>>
sounds like the goatman stories, but without the coppery smell.
>>
>>17148674
Op here how do you know my name?
>>
>>17150313
>>17148120
Pussywalker has found you mate. Leg it before it gets your ip
>>
>>17150313
Surely you're not allowed on 4chan after what you did
>>
>>17150445
Actual fuck of cunt your not even funny, you little fucking nigger go neck yourself

>>17150473
What did I do?
>>
>>17150473
You don't even know what I did cunt your fall of shit mate
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.