[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEAD Serious #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gold.jpg (30 KB, 308x531) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
30 KB, 308x531
Had a thread a few days ago and there was some minor discussion.

What is dying like?
Is the transition painful?
Some of you said it's like falling asleep. Other said it was like "experiencing" the color gray. Some of you thought that we reincarnate or change based off karma levels.

Thoughts? Consciousness?
>>
>>17142574
How can we possibly know, seriously? I'm not even saying death is the end (I'm open to other possibilities), but at the very least none of us ~remembers~ dying; so what's the point?
>>
>>17142582
>What's the point?

Don't we ask ourselves that vague question often about life in general?
>>
>>17142574
I like to think we move to the next dimension. You'd never be able to go back as no one has so far.
>>
>>17142574
What if the brain makes all this thought and consciousness? What if you never existed before you were born and when you die you cease existing?

You're born, you live, you die. The end?
>>
>>17142604
Yeah, sure. But dwelling on it will send you bonkers. Live and love life while its here, it won't always be. Why ruin the surprise of transcendence? Albeit, you deserve to know if you wish to know, and I will not stop you. 80.3667° S, 77.3567° E. I advise not to, but if you do, you will know, you will never leave. We aren't meant to know more than we can, or else we would. But the option is there, and I recommend not.
>>
>>17142738
What's lies over there in Antarctica?
>>
>>17142804
The great Penguin philosopher Fuzzbutt McFlapperson
>>
File: c0gdZEy.jpg (68 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
c0gdZEy.jpg
68 KB, 900x300
>>17142655

>What if the brain makes all this thought and consciousness?
>What if you never existed before you were born and when you die you cease existing?

This pretty much sums up my view of the situation. Not saying I know anything for sure, of course.
>>
>>17142804
The Dogoscapo
>>
>>17142804
Not a lot, a gateway of sorts. Like death, but without leaving this plane of existence. You will have all the answers, but when everyone is gone and you remain what use are answers?
>>
>>17142967
huh?
>>
>>17142574
I'll add my experience
>at post room where I edit videos
>working with my boss defining the style of a new series of vids
>started feeling dizzy, the kind of dizzy you get sometimes when you get up too quickly
>idgaf.jpg
>started feeling way more dizzy, tried to not get noticed.
>feeling weirder, speaking got difficult
>can't talk, boss noticed, rest on my chair not able to do shitt
>didn't know wtf was happening
>spoke to my friends on whatsapp telling them what was happening
>looked at my right arm, my right arm and leg are dead, can't move them, never took my cellphone, I was hallucinating
>woah
>start thinking I'm dying
>Ambulance people lay me down on the floor and ask me stuff, couldn't answe
>felt like at my right there was an open space
>turn head and sea a giant fucking hill, super green and a blue sky, kind of like windows' wallpaper, you know the one
>little girl with long black hair looking at me.
>blackout
>wake up at hospital, suffered an ictus.
>happened last march, still don't know what triggered or caused it.

It was weird.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.