[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The feeling of being watched or examined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: buttercream.png (138 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
buttercream.png
138 KB, 1152x648
does anyone feel this as well
>>
>>17142468
paranoia is a mental disorder
>>
>>17142468
talk to a doc. Maybe its your just spending to much time on /x/ but also it could also be paranoia which tends to get worse with age.
>>
>>17142468
Yes, I love it.
>>
>>17142468
As my life progresses I get more convinced that my life is like an experiment. Everyone involved in my life knows about this experiment, but they think I haven't figured it out yet. It's very unsettling, I feel like I'm being watched most of the time, if not all of it.
>>
You are being watched. You are surrounded by technology that is monitoring, recording and archiving every moment of your life.
>>
File: 88898981365.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
88898981365.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
>>17142547
>>
I've actually been feeling this a lot for the past couple years, like as if someone or something is watching me but I'll never know how or who IT is.
>>
Yeah, remote viewers are everywhere. I just keep doing what I do. If they watch, they watch.
>>
>>17142547
>watches the truman show high once
>>
We are being watched. But if you are feeling that alone in your place you may have a bit of mental chemical imbalance . there are tests to determine that. Do you hear voices?
>>
>>17142509

ever had someone offer you acid when you didn't want it? it's like watching hokey midwestern humor from a hooker and thinking, i bet she likes her money.
>>
>>17142553

She's making a documentary and doesn't know the repercussions.
>>
In the late 1800's as the result of the tremendous advances in every field of knowledge in the previous 200 years, a project began to not just maintain but to enhance the factors that led to this. The scientists, philosophers, and mathematicians behind this hidden think tank didn't care about ideology or politics. Their singular purpose was, as it is today, in advancing knowledge.

The lives of great thinkers were studied with the question "what led to their greatness?" in mind. The population, particularly young school children, was studied to try to identify the seeds of intellectual greatness. As promising prospects were discovered, it was ensured that they met the right people, got the right opportunities, and went to the right places.

This program met with success after success, but was kept hidden both because the subjects knowing that they were actively guided many times in their life would do much more poorly if they had this knowledge, and because the idea of such a program to the general public would start witch hunts and attempts to shut it down.

Through the mid 20th century the program began to develop a positive feedback loop where it would help to create thinkers who would make the project even better and more effective. By this point tens of millions of people all over the world were subjects.

The rise of the information age, and now the social media age has only grown the project even further. The true reason behind the massive NSA data collection and processing isn't anti-terrorism, it isn't something as silly as political control, it's to search for potential projects and augment them by making sure they visit certain websites and meet the right people online. The social sciences are now just as rigorous and based in mathematics as physics, and the internet is serving as a giant cultural accelerator that collides ideas and minds. Internet communities are experimentation vats, video games are designed with this in mind.
>>
This message itself is the result of the program. You, the reader, are being allowed this information because it has been calculated to be beneficial for cultural evolution. None of the knowledge or mechanics behind this is hidden, it is all freely available; the high prerequisites of actually using it ensures that it cannot fall into the wrong hands.
>>
File: uatu.jpg (114 KB, 412x600) Image search: [Google]
uatu.jpg
114 KB, 412x600
Reminded me of the watchers.
>>
You guys wana hear something fucked up?
I secretly think my family is spying on me/reading my mind.

Also I hear them talk about me a lot while I'm in the other room. Always bad shit.
Not sure if I've lost my mind or what. Its been happening for the last few months and gets worse.
There's this TV show where they read my mind too. I can hear them chatting about shit I'm thinking.
Fuck lads I dunno wtf to do.
>>
>>17146983
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.