[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My headphones are making noise evenn though they're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ghost busters.png (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
ghost busters.png
5 KB, 243x207
My headphones are making noises even though theyre not plugged in. There has been some other weird shit like heavy breathing when nobodys home, random cold spots, and weird noises. What do I do?
>>
FUCK FUCK FUCK MY DOOR JUST OPENED A CRACK AND NOBODYS THERE!!
>>
IT'S THE GODDAMN CAT AGAIN!!11
>>
I dont own a pet!!
>>
Im dyin' over here, OP
>>
>>17142351
K keep me posted
>>
idk maybe Im high but I am honestly scared shitless, maybe its those little fucking air freshener things that you plug into the wall that are making me hallucinate but i dont think so
>>
oh and on a completely unrelated note Im pretty sure a small plane just crashed about 25 miles outside my house
>>
Early stage schiz ?
>>
nothin
>>
>>17142351
Microwaves messing with them (that includes both WiFi and cellphones).
>>
I was out of work from October 2014 til last March. When I would be at some sometimes, my computer's speakers would start making these weird blippy sounds. They were not beeps exactly. It's hard to describe what they were exactly.

They would happen at different times during the day. The first time I heard it, it scared the shit out of me.

And yes, it would happen if the computer was turned off too.

I started documenting when it would happen. Every once in a great while I would hear a plane flying over when it happened.

I started trying to correlate local flight schedules with the sounds but never really could nail down a solid pattern.

I do live fairly close to an airport and a lot of planes fly over. I'm guessing it was some piece of aviation equipment that had just the right frequency and I was picking up its telemetry.

I eventually got a better set of speakers and I haven't heard it since. Then again, since I'm working again, I'm not home at the times it would happen.
>>
It's art bell trying to talk to you. Listen. Absorb. You will find out things beyond your wildest thoughts. Do it before he quits again!
>>
>>17142351
Who you gonna call?
>>
>>17145861
damn it, i wanted to say that
>>
also shit has been falling off of shelves and while I was in my bath room my door slowly opened and shut,
>>
Spooky op
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.