[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /x/ I've a story that's going to sound really stupid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
So, /x/ I've a story that's going to sound really stupid, though I'm curious as to what's going on.
>couple of hours ago
>1 yo niece is asleep downstairs with her mother (my sister in law)
>me upstairs in bout to fap
>closet door pops like usual
>pretty common so I just blow it off
>stillspooped.wave
>a minute later
>ANOOOON
>boost my ass downstairs
>roommates and relatives surround child who is on the floor not breathing
>mother calling ambulance
>aunt doing cpr
>roommate says the baby was sleeping
>spontaneously woke up
>screamed at the ceiling
>eyes rolled back
>stopped breathing
>ohshitnigger.BMP
>ambulance came whatever whatever
>aunt blesses house with her hockus pockus and dirty std temple water
>everyone leaves to hospital
>home alone with relative who's always thinking everything is a ghost
>agree and engage conversation to increase chance of fucking her brains out
>have to piss
>do so
>notice a scratch on my neck in mirror
>7.5/10 guy
>gf is miles away
>so most certainly is not a hickey

What do you think. Coincidence and I'm a big gay lord or might be something?

Also, baby is the first born, but not a male. So no witch craft soul selling here.
>>
Did it live?
>>
>>17141524
could be a demon of some sort
>>
>>17141578
Surprisingly, yes. It's in the hospital alive.
>>
>>17141582
What in the hell does it want
>>
>>17141588
in all honesty i have no clue maybe the child or maybe you goes out of the house, the house could be its domain
>>
>>17141601
We've lived here for more than two years. Nothing but minor shit has happened
>>
>>17141612
how many people were in the house? maybe to many people pissed it off you know?
>>
>>17141617
True. Throughout the day, we've had people over who aren't usually here. 6 people live here including the baby. We had those relatives over for about two days, leaving the house entirely occupied? Did we really piss it off? Wouldn't the blessing have made it worse?
>>
>>17141624
hmmm possibly, unless it was trying to possess the baby so it could have a physical form, to be on the safe side i would maybe stay at someone else's house for a few days
>>
>>17141636
Well shit. Alright
>>
>>17141652
try be safe though anon, maybe get a priest out when no ones home to give your house a look over
>>
>>17141662
Or I could just let things settle and not let it know that I'm spooked. Or piss it off by inviting a priest
>>
>trying to fuck relative
>gf is miles away

this is a pretty elaborate lie OP, just tell your gf you cheated instead of being a victim of evil forces...
>>
>>17141667
either could work, i mean if your at home it could be reading this thread from over you shoulder and know your spooked?
>>
>>17141676
Possibly. I'd expect my internet to shut off or some bull shit though. Oh well. I'm gonna sleep. I'm tired as shit
>>
>>17141699
okay man come back if anymore spooky shit happens
>>
OP here. I jacked off and was getting ready for bed until the father came home from the hospital to pick up some shit. I helped him pick stuff up and am about to do the dishes. I commonly see a white fog when I turn and I don't like it. Noises behind me are happening and I don't wanna die while doing the dishes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.