[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleep Paralysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: sleep paralisis thing.jpg (16 KB, 499x365) Image search: [Google]
sleep paralisis thing.jpg
16 KB, 499x365
It's been a number of years since my experience with Sleep Paralysis has had me wondering about how and why it happens.
I personally haven't had the strength, physically and mentally, to dive back into the world of unknown visions and strange creatures that appear.
After many glasses of Rum and Coke, my much needed dutch courage, I have decided to face the unknown once more.

Through my technique and self analysis I believe I have found a way to recreate the state of body and mind to force sleep paralysis onto others including myself,
should anyone else wish to join me they are more than welcome to try and share their experience at a later date.

Warning!!!.....I have never tried this on another person and you are solely responsible for taking up this task, should you experience a life changing experience,
where you no longer feel the same person and are in a state of fear to sleep or start to believe that what you see are real demons, I am not the person to blame or to seek revenge on.
( covering my ass, because this shit is fucked up) Also I am not responsible if you are not in good health and your heart fails.

Lets begin.
>>
my stats, sleeping environment.

OK so I am of good standing health at around 6 foot 3, around 189 pounds, I'm of a good weight and have a slight muscular physic.
My bed is 3 feet off the ground and I have two duvet covers below and above, that sandwich me in between. I have six pillows two side by side stacked three high.

My first experience...

Around 5 years ago It was around early afternoon after a night of TV and Internet, I awoke suddenly not being able to move. Although calm there was a slight uncomfortable feeling of fear, wide awake I could see on my chest a brown hairy muscle like animal, from behind I could see the shape and the back of its head. After what seemed like a few seconds its head spun around and it stared right at me with big deep brown and black eyes, its face was full of deep wrinkles coated in short hair. It didn't move, just looked right at me.

I looked at this creature and said in my mind "you look awesome" and I had an sudden desire to catch whatever it was. Deep in my mind I concentrated on my dead right arm waiting for feeling to return, like walking up with a numb arm soon the feeling returned.

Bam!, I swung for the brown creature on my chest, but as fast as I moved it vanished in a flash.

My second experience...

Around a years year later, it was around 11 am, I had fallen asleep in a strange way, unknown to me that this could be the gateway to a world of visions and creatures told through out history. I awoke with what felt was like an explosion in my head, ringing in my ears so loud that It was like TV static. My body dropped deep into my bed what felt like a foot deep, unable to breath normal it felt like i was wearing a weighted vest.
I was wide awake but my eyes were shut. My fear to open them sadly stopped me from seeing what could have appeared. At that level of sleep paralysis the outcome would have been more intense, I still am saddened that my fear got the better of me.
>>
File: sleep paralisis exper.jpg (26 KB, 525x619) Image search: [Google]
sleep paralisis exper.jpg
26 KB, 525x619
Recreating the strongest experience again.

As I remember how I slept and what I did for this to happen there is a strong possibility that this can be recreated, with others brave and willing we could open a door to a world that science has been unable to study.

1. Lying on your back seems to be the way it happened, now this isn't to say just being asleep in any position wont cause you to have sleep paralysis but from both my times falling into it, I have been on my back.

2. For some unknown reason I decided to sleep with my feet on a pillow arching my legs with a slight bend at the knee, make sure my legs are firm and pressing the soles of my feet into the pillow. My feet were about a foot across.

3. Now this is the most important part, I had two or three pillows under my neck firm and putting pressure between the head and the body. Try and make it so you cant roll over or move from left to right.

4. If all is well after you fall asleep as soon as you are rested enough you may wake up to sleep paralysis and try to open your eyes and see what appears before you, stay calm and remember this is your mind.

What I believe caused my sleep paralysis.
As we move from sleep to being awake our brain sends a signal down the spinal cord waking up the body. If for some unknown physical reason the signal is blocked, it will bounce back awaking the mind causing the brain to light up and which i believe causes the intense ringing in the ears. As the brain is fired awake the body which has not received the signal to wake up will still be deep in its paralyzed state. (This is said to stop you acting out your dreams) you will be in a state of dream and awake causing you to see things that are not really there.

Now I know this might not work for everyone as we are all different, but try it out and report back if you managed to do it.
Good luck and stay safe.

Shadow S Shades.
>>
I've heard nothing but bad things from sleep paralysis. Why the fuck would you want to do something like this?
>>
>>17141324

Because exploring the unknown is what man longs to do. I know this is dangerous but with other peoples experience I may begin to understand what we see.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>17141281
Historically, sleep paralysis has been mislabeled as ghost attack, demonic possession, or even extraterrestrial encounter.
>>
File: sexytime.jpg (30 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
sexytime.jpg
30 KB, 500x336
>>17141516
Using sleep paralysis to lucid dream.

One of the fundamental goals when trying to lucid dream from a waking state (Wake-Induced Lucid Dreams) is to relax the body to the point where it is asleep while the mind is awake. The hardest step when attempting to lucid dream in this way is the relaxation phase, and the inability to sufficiently relax is why most people fail at it. However, if you wake up in a sleep paralysis state, 95% of the work has been done for you! Your body is fully relaxed, and the only thing left to do is to close your eyes, imagine a dream and enter it!
>>
File: in.jpg (12 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
in.jpg
12 KB, 300x224
>>17141523

testing
>>
Sick
>>
>>17141293
I get random sleep paralysis, but mine is mild. You're correct in that it seems easier when you're on your back. If you want you could try using it with some form of Lucid Dreaming, and force yourself half-awake to experience sleep paralysis. At least, most of my SP episodes happened immediately after I force-woke up from a lucid dream.
>>
>>17141523
literally why would you ///ever/// go the terrifying sleep-paralysis route to lucid dreaming when you can train yourself like i did?? it took me two weeks.

i kept an active dream journal that i wrote in as soon as i awoke, writing even the most general or obscure things like "the color red???", trained myself to check my hands any time they passed into my line of vision (a really obvious dream-tell for me, my hands always are missing a finger, or have another shitty one added on), and i started lucid dreaming regularly, by realizing i was dreaming once i was already asleep.

it's 100% less possibly fucking terrifying
>>
>>17144609
but sleep paralysis isn't all that bad if you're lucky enough to keep your eyes closed
happened to me and i would like to do it again even though if my eyes are open ill shit and piss all over myself
>>
Does the brain show you the most horrifying possible scenario as a mechanism to wake your body up? So fucking strange.
>>
File: rachel dolezzal.jpg (102 KB, 643x482) Image search: [Google]
rachel dolezzal.jpg
102 KB, 643x482
>>17144609
basically just to be silly. i don't understand the mentality but some people just want to be as weird as possible.

for any practical people reading, this is how you learn to lucid dream and it's very easy. its so simple i began to get bored of dream sex.
>>
>>17144609
Sleep Paralysis isn't bad at all, it's just based on your thoughts. You can hear music if you start thinking about music, it's pretty cool, I'd recommend it. SP is only scary if you let it be.
>>
>>17144777
Dream sex is one of the most boring things you can do. Try eating food, singing, or just watching your dreams from a point of view where you can do whatever you want to them. It's pretty cool to see what your brain can create.
>>
>>17144856
i think it's a bit silly to say that dream sex is boring. i was just making a point of how easy lucid dreaming is.

i will give singing a try, sounds interesting.
>>
>>17144897
Sorry anon, I guess it's just boring to me. Singing, or using a radio is fascinating since you'll spontaneously invent a song, and if you're singing, you'll be perfectly in pitch.
>>
>>17144956
you're full of crap, and you'll never understand anything if you can't be honest with yourself.
>>
File: test.jpg (6 KB, 280x429) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
6 KB, 280x429
December 29 2015

My excitement for tonights event grows stronger, I have made the basic preparations, but I am still worried I might not be able to achieve my goal.
I have managed to find two test subjects to join me on my journey tonight into the darkness, one male and one female, both have showed signs of promise and willing to participate.

From their own personal experience they have had a form of sleep paralysis.

The Male test subject shall be called 2oneSP.
The Female test subject shall be called 1twoSP.
I shall be the third.

2oneSP has spoken of his recent encounter with an unknown face, which he described as thin and very scary.
1twoSP has spoken about a little girl in her room lying next to her.

1twoSP decide she wanted to eat cheese before bed to possibly increase the fear she experiences.

So to keep everything the same between the two test subjects I bought a block of cheese and divided it up into two large piece and gave each on the same amount. Both agreed to eat before they planed to sleep.

For my own sleep paralysis I am deciding to take sleeping tablets, to push me deeper into sleep.

I can feel my heart racing at the ideas of this happening, the sleeping tablets will help.
The time is growing ever so near.

Forgive me Lord for I know not what I do, It is time.......
>>
>>17145341
Remember that it's all in your mind. Have fun.
>>
>>17141516
>mislabeled

Funny that. Back in the days where I had sleep paralysis every night all kinds of other shit was happening around the house. Voices and footsteps etc.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.