[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immortality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: vitruvian-man.jpg (545 KB, 852x1181) Image search: [Google]
vitruvian-man.jpg
545 KB, 852x1181
Do you think it exists, and how could you obtain it?
>>
But your soul is already immortal anon. Stop worrying about your dumb flesh so much.
>>
>>17140518
>get educated
>join calico labs
>further googles goal of world domination
>>
>>17140524
I do not care for my soul, I would like to know all there is to know about this world. And for that I need my body
>>
>>17140524
The flesh is dumb
but what else is a coward afraid of death to do?
>>
By slowin/stopping/ reversing the aging process of yourself on a cellular level. Already exists in nature so yes...

Time... everything takes time
>>
>>17140531
time is money
>>
>>17140530
Not the fear of dying pushes my desire, but my desire for knowledge. And there is so much more to see and so much more to learn than can be done in one lifetime
>>
>>17140529
Maybe once you leave your shell it will be gifted to you.

>>17140530
Embrace it?
>>
>>17140518
Just drink a lot of cum. So you're on the right track OP
>>
>>17140542
that's really cool man, you should go to college and learn about things then
>>
Since science isn't an option as of yet, what other options are there /x/?
>>
Immortality can be obtained if you can some how keep all of your cells going forever. I mean if one cell dies then another one can regenerate in its place
>>
Their maybe a fountain of youth in St Augustine Florida. If you want to be immortal you should search for it
>>
>>17140518

yes

body of light
>>
>>17140536
time is karma
>>
be careful what you wish for?
>>
>>17140518
>Drink Kerosene
>Achieve Immortality
>Profit?
>>
>>17140581
What do you mean?
>>
File: 1001_SAC-history-photo.jpg (18 KB, 320x247) Image search: [Google]
1001_SAC-history-photo.jpg
18 KB, 320x247
Besides the pic related option, depending on your age you may live long enough to create immortality.

Surely brain in a jar experiments will have been starting up in the next few decades (if there not happening now). I would imagine keeping just the brain alive would be much easier then other flesh and organs unnessisary for your pursuit of knowledge in an age where they can hook your brain up to the internet.
>>
What about non science related options? This is /x/ after all?
>>
>>17140603
I wouldn't recommend it but you can sell your soul to satan.
>>
>>17140603
Jellyfish are immortal, we just need to get Monsanto to wizard some jellyfish spirit into you and create a gmo person
>>
>>17140603
If you can summon him that is
>>
>>17140613
Plot twist, your immortal in hell
>>
>>17140616
Kek'd
Not too far-fetched tho
>>
Why would you want to live forever in the first place?
>>
>>17140613
Heard Satan isn't the nicest person around these days. Other options?
>>
>>17140524
>>
>>17140666
he seems very popular on this board. I just laugh at you guys. also your satan trips are showing.
>>
>>17140518
Not in the sense that your body lives forever.
>>
>>17140555

mit ocw is best college
>>
>>17140594

immortality might mean being a vampire or ghost or something worse. i would seek knowledge of the options before i settled on a choice, but that knowledge is so hard to get.
>>
>>17140613

Fuck that shit. Satan is a tool and you'd be even dumber to give your soul away.
>>
>>17140746
A vampire isn't all that bad, but since there's hardly any evidence if they even exist I just don't know what possibilities there are
>>
>>17140766

i wouldn't want to be a vampire, anon.
>>
>>17140771
Why's that anon?
>>
>>17140807

i'm already enslaved by other forces. being a slave to blood and cursed to walk the earth forever as a demon is too much.
>>
>Immortality can be obtained
>The legend is always the same
>If others have succeeded in conquering death why must we accept it?
>I know where the immortals live and how to obtain their secret
>We too must become wise men
>The elements of chemistry are many, but finite
>So are the techniques of enlightenment
>>
>>17141380
Nice quoting, but you realize he was speaking metaphorically, right?
>>
>>17140518
An immortal man never knows he is immortal. He simply lives each day and doesn't die.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.