[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you seen this yet.. At first I thought it was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: slenderman-800.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
slenderman-800.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
Have any of you seen this yet.. At first I thought it was a slenderman ARG but now I'm not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4p9tATuge0&list=PLufAyedd76oca82R2KRBPjZnWZvLBkQEM
>>
Does anyone know what the symbols mean?
>>
>>17140540
>Does anyone know what the symbols mean?

You need to be even more vague and provide even less info if you want an answer to that.
>>
>>17140548
A few of the videos have symbols, they almost look like runes and pop up quickly before disappearing. Commenters have theories on the numbers but the symbols themselves don't have any explanation so far and may be a clue.
>>
>>17140540
It means you're an idiot who thinks SA memes might be real.
>>
>>17140567
Helpful
>>
>>17140558

Then screen cap them and post them if you want /x/ to tell you what they are, fuck this: "Hey you watch this video for high speed flashing symbols on the screen, then report back to me what they are."
>>
File: Untitled11.jpg (21 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Untitled11.jpg
21 KB, 1152x648
>>17140582
Best I could do.
>>
>>17140602
I'm pretty sure it's trying to say
<>implying anyone gives a shit about this thread
|
>>
>>17140612
Thanks.
>>
>>17140477
>Have any of you seen this yet..
We can see your shitty lackluster view counts. If you want us to look at your bland attempts at post-processing effects and lol randum audio, just say so. Don't act like you just happened to stumble onto to these videos that required a very specific search string.
Unless you want us to believe you're a sad dude that searches "stress" every week just to see if there's something new that can help your life become more livable.

Pro-tip: If you insert captions into a video, it tells the audience that you have a video suite that may well lend you the capabilities to add "hurr muh camera being fucked by ghosts" effects. Instead of echo layers to your voice, seriously this is the best you could imagine a psychic electromagnetic interference would sound like, take the time to do some real sound design to make something interesting. Maybe throw in the sound of cellular radio waves fucking with shielded audio cables. Anything is better than 5 seconds of audacity or ear raping "lulz lets make static sounds at maximum gain to jump scare people" that youtube spoopiness makers are wont to do.
>>
>>17140582
But then that won't help him get past his sad double digit view counts. He's never going to get google moneys if he just gives away information to us.
>>
I never said I "stumbled" across it. I actually found it on a forum I frequent, but I made a post about it,so I MUST have made the series, right? I was only trying to figure out what a specific symbol means.
>>
>>17140477
Looks like another Marble Hornets to me, anon.
>>
>>17140548
watch the first 5 seconds of the second stress log faggot
>>
>>17140477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axbrFgB07vw&ab_channel=AlexJacobs
another odd video by him. semi interesting.
>>
>>17140661
>that youtube spoopiness makers are wont to do.

>are wont to do

The day /x/ went full retard
>>
>>17142015
Weird.
>>
>>17140477
MAN I JUST WATCHED LIKE 9 OF HIS VIDEOS. PLEASE BE A TROLL. WATCH 'UNKNOWN SENDER' AND SKIP TO AROUND THE END-ISH. IM FUCKED UP, MY DUDES.
>>
Bumping for potential spoopiness
>>
>>17142165
bumping this
>>
im kinda creeped out now. dont know if I should keep watching last thing I need is paranormal shit in my life caused by these videos.
>>
>>17142031
Could have sworn that had happened a while back.
>>
>>17142031
Oh, I'm sorry, was I supposed to use the participle form of wont?
>>
>10 posters
>23 posts
>videos have almost no views
>half of the posts are praising it, calling it scary, all in a style indicative of someone who doesn't come to 4chan often
Yeah, I can smell the samefag from a mile away and that does not make me want to give this series a shot. You're better off shilling this on /r/slenderman or something, don't bother trying to trick us into thinking this is real.
>>
Yes it is the Anonymous Slenderman. It's their God.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.