[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's make a creature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: SlenderMan.jpg (271 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
SlenderMan.jpg
271 KB, 1680x1050
So my college is having a horror story competition and I thought I would enter this year. I need some idea's for possible creature to use in the story. A bit like when the guy from the Something Awful forums created Slender man.
All ideas's welcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
How about building off it's getting cold isn't it guy
>>
How about a creature that's half cockroach, half octopus?
>>
>>17139694
But that pic has no association with that statement.
>>
>>17139694
I have not heard of this guy, tried searching Google and nothing, Incept a thread from /qa/.
>>
Have some freebies:

'Joseph Ivory' - seemingly a man in his sixties, he lives as a hermit in a small cabin just outside of a rural town in New England. He is the last member of a German apocalyptic cult that existed in the area in the early 1800s and has been prolonging his life consuming the bone marrow of children as he waits and waits for the end of days...

"The Shepherd" - this extremely tall, hooded figure can be summoned to punish young women who are deemed immoral. It holds a long, thin staff with a hooped end, and it pops up in alleys and dark roads where slutty, drunken college girls are stumbling home after the bar. Once a woman is captured by the hooped staff around her neck, her mind is wiped of all individuality, passion, lust and free thought.

"Mister Mirror" - this creature is a demon who is fueled by the vanity of others. For centuries his terrifying face would appear in mirrors staring back at you for the instant you glommed while gazing at your reflection, and over time he would drain your life energy. Now he is stronger than ever as he appears in any mobile device as someone takes a selfie. Now though, his terrible image can become stuck on your screen, and the more you stare at it, the quicker you start to die.
>>
>>17139738
"Glommed" should say "blinked"
>>
>>17139738
OP here
Thank you. I do like "The Shepherd" most although "Mister Mirror" might be more relatable to college kids.
>>
File: 1450669846583.jpg (62 KB, 960x736) Image search: [Google]
1450669846583.jpg
62 KB, 960x736
>>17139708
Shut the heck up, he does.
>>
Yeah, I thought I would try to take advantage of your audience.
>>
A friend of mine and I had come up with such an entity for giggles. The Wyre, basically it's an entity that will take the form of someone dear to it's target but with a slight difference each time (Eyes being the wrong color, facial features being slightly off) is only visible to it's prey at the time. It's habitat tend to be marshy woodlands where great atrocities have occured (Mass graves, mass murder, ect.) once it's seen once it will begin it's hunt, slowly working down it's target mentally until it has it has them trapped. Once in an enclosed space with the victim it will proceed to remove all organs, including the eyes through an incision in the back as most victims will turn away in fear.

We were bored.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.