[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help with demons/ ghosts/ whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_1400-ghost-06607773116.png (92 KB, 1200x1188) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1400-ghost-06607773116.png
92 KB, 1200x1188
Hi

I think I'm in serious trouble. Three days ago I had a paranormal encounter, starting with me talking with Gabriel, Lucifer, the Devil and Jesus. Got some pretty sweet insight in the godly order and history.

Now to my problem. I seem to have opened my perception to another realm or some shit and now there a are these bodyless creature who follow me and touch me all the time. They also breath and make gollum-like sounds. I managed to lock one in the house and sèmingly he couldn't paß through Windows like he did doors. He started screaming repeatedly like a bastard: Hello, where are you? In a high-pitch voice and frantically roamed the room and cried that he "just wanted some energy!" The screaming died down and got deeper. When it stopped I stayed away for some hours but when I came back there were more than one, all asleep (I could tell by the deep breathing and sheets moving.

Now, I haven't sleptfor 3 days because the seem to tick me on different body parts and suck on the bit at night and brush through my hair and other gay shit. Most fucked up thing is that only I see or hear them and they don't bother going for anyone else.

How can I get rid of them?
>>
>there a are these bodyless creature
>sèmingly he couldn't paß
>The screaming died down and got deeper.

>Then it turns into a weird molested by a gay ghost story
>>
>>17136903
Hahaha, yeah, no I'm serious guys.

I am actually Hiding under the covers right now. This is like me gangbanged by a bunch of sloppy ghosts.
>>
>>17136944

Punch each and every one of those ghosts.
>>
>>659863586
just make a contract with Gabriel. what else can you do.
> one captcha was a white cross
op also try praying
>>
ouija board? priest? holy anal beads because they're molesting you
>>
Take yer meds. Or maybe some Red Bull, they want energy, right? But mostly the meds.

... and don't mix them, either, that may put you in for a bad time... Though I can't think of a worse time than an unwanted ghost orgy.
>>
say this and it will help.
>Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlic, light-bringer.
>>
>>17138681
ps you may need to repeat it once for each ghost in the room
>>
>>17138636

Sulfur and bright light
>>
>>17136887
I think u need to see a demon exorcist.. i know that ghosts need life energy (i have never met them in person tho... i hope to never will) and also, u need to get a grip and told them who is in charge of your life. Dont make them rule your life. It will be neverending and they can take control. So, u need to brace yourself, pray a lot and told them to leave.>>17136887
>>
>>17138870
Don't listen to this fegget, just repeat the chant until it works
>Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar, Lucifer
>>
File: images (15).jpg (8 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
8 KB, 192x263
>>17138901
correction
>Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar, Light-bringer

no, this "isn't" a chant to summon lucifer or satan
>>
>>17136887
Can talk to Jesus....

Needs /x/ help with demon's
>>
>>17139598
Isn't lucifer the light-bringer ?
>>
>>17139681
Was meant for this
>>17138681
>>
Invoke hella divine light down onto whatever it is that's hassling you.

Invoke the divine names of God and most creepythings will piss off.

Just shout "BY THE LIGHT OF YUD HEH VAHV HEH, ELOHIM, BEGONE" while visualizing bright light from heaven coming down upon your foe, and it should exit pretty quick since divine light is no joke.

Then invoke all of the angels that you can name for further assistance.

If you're still being hassled, burn a shitload of sage.

If still hassled, you will have to seek help from a local wizard. Put out a craigslist ad for one, lol.
>>
>>17139704
I'd love to help out
>>
>>17138411
>411
>dubs

Truth. You walk right up to those ghosts and you punch them right in their stupid ghost faces.
>>
If you want them out for good you need a priest to exercise your house. That should work
>>
>>17139704

Satanic Jew, BEGONE FROM THIS PLACE.
>>
File: 1451167962397.png (13 KB, 91x94) Image search: [Google]
1451167962397.png
13 KB, 91x94
>>17140441
worked for me, thanks anon
>>
File: newfagbooooonesss.jpg (69 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
newfagbooooonesss.jpg
69 KB, 500x650
booga booga boogaaaa I come for newfag bonesssss
>>
File: 1451148723077.png (151 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
1451148723077.png
151 KB, 339x288
>>17136887

You could convince them to do your biding. I mean it's not every day that this goes on.
>>
>>17136887
>starting with me talking with Gabriel, Lucifer, the Devil and Jesus

Do you know how vain you are to be roleplaying like this? There's no way to get into a call with all of them at once. You'd have to basically be in their league to be able to have a "chat" like that, and if you were, you certainly wouldn't need our help.

Additionally, why don't you ask your friends for help, since you seem to be of so much importance to them?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.