[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urban Exploration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 20150717_205130.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150717_205130.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Hey /x/ I've recently had an uncanny addiction of watching videos of abandoned buildings and looking at pictures of old locales that nature has taken over. I was wondering typically what you need to bring with you if you decide to go out hunting for secrets, and if you have any cool urban spots you've been to that you'd like to share a story about.

TL;DR Urban Exploration General
>>
Nice topic, anon. I'm bumping.
>>
>>17136718
Interesting Topic OP,
Bump
>>
-Gun, something easy to swing around.
-a non-digital camera, get like a throw away from a pharmacy or something
-a utility knife or any edged tool
-bolt cutters
-boots
-small game pants- water proof nothing gets through them
-crow bar to force open doors
-flares...because they're cool.
>>
File: Gilanis Place Hacksaw.png (482 KB, 643x361) Image search: [Google]
Gilanis Place Hacksaw.png
482 KB, 643x361
I started a thread last night about disturbing/creepy finds and had an interesting story? Is that anon here?
>Pic related hacksaw I found in the basement of a condemned house near my grandmother's
>>
File: 1418179977660.jpg (247 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1418179977660.jpg
247 KB, 1000x667
>>17136718
I like this thread and I'll bump it with some content. OC is welcome. I would provide OC myself, but I have no places to explore. That's probably why I love these kind of threads. They are like my little window into the fantastic world of UE.
>>
OP here, yeah I don't have any OC but all OC is welcome. I'm not that random Anon but that's a pretty cool find. Wonder why there was a hacksaw there.

As for equipment, I don't like weapons, but I'll bring a knife. Thinking about picking up a high quality canon or some other camera to take some real good video and pictures that are really clean.
>>
File: Gilanis Place.png (311 KB, 644x361) Image search: [Google]
Gilanis Place.png
311 KB, 644x361
>>17136929
Don't forget a mask, you don't want to get some nasty infection from molds or screw up your lungs with dust...that and it's good to avoid being ID'd if you have legal trouble. Judging by the rest of the room, they were scaving copper pipe from the water heater that ran through the floorboards to heat 'em up. I have some more from the same house.
>>
Now is the best time of year for inner city most Windows are closed and no snow tracks to follow yet.
>>
File: Shekeling.png (141 KB, 644x365) Image search: [Google]
Shekeling.png
141 KB, 644x365
>>17133783

Thread mentioned here >>17136885

We need that anon to come back and post the pictures he promised unless he is kil.
>>
>>17137133
What was he exploring or looking at? Did he died?
>>
>>17137154
Anon and his buddy were digging through some unfinished houses in his neighborhood for goodies, before coming across a hole in the floor or one of the houses. TL;DR: He found a rape dungeon or something like that under a house and some dudes in a beat up van would go back and forth between the place.

Will post screen caps of just greentext.
>>
>>17137133
Yes we fucking do.
OP where you go?
>>
File: Urban Exploring Anon story.png (66 KB, 1205x551) Image search: [Google]
Urban Exploring Anon story.png
66 KB, 1205x551
1/3
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=miQFqE0UrFo
Here's the scary video if you haven't seen. good channel all in all
>>
File: Urban Exploring Anon story 2.png (57 KB, 943x517) Image search: [Google]
Urban Exploring Anon story 2.png
57 KB, 943x517
2/3
>>
File: Urban Exploring Anon story 3.png (64 KB, 1637x590) Image search: [Google]
Urban Exploring Anon story 3.png
64 KB, 1637x590
3/3

After this anon never replied, thread was open last night and most of today. Where are you, anon?
>>
Hey Anons.
Never done Urban Exploration before. Where are the best places to go? I live in a suburb of a Midwestern US city. What are some protips for Urban Exploration?
>>
A tetanus shot if you haven't had one in 7 years or so
>>
hey guys does anybody here have experience urban exploring in Denver, Colorado? if so could you please recommend some spots.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.