[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads help me I'm making an Alternate Reality Experience,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: D0AQEes.png (721 KB, 539x461) Image search: [Google]
D0AQEes.png
721 KB, 539x461
Lads help me

I'm making an Alternate Reality Experience, which is a dumb way of saying a spooky experience vlog, and I want to make it genuinely frightening and not bad as shit (see: all of the bullshit slendervlogs that popped up after MH)

So I want suggestions, tips and shit like that, maybe stuff to incorporate into the story?

The rundown is this. Through a series of word-of-mouth, old Haitian books, and Onion browsing, two stupid motherfuckers, 1 in California, 1 in Georgia, begin performing rites, inducing fits of hallucinations with drugs and such eventually wind up in a cult, but try to leave after discovering through little anonymous tips that their chapters chieftains or whatever want them dead for some unmentioned reasons.

Go, please. College starts in a good 20 days and I need to whip up a very rudimentary script.
>>
1. make it not shit
>>
That you thought using that image to start a thread on /x/ was a good idea shows you're way too retarded to make anything anyone other than really dumb faggots would want to read.
>>
>>17136836
Fuck, I'm sorry, what would you have preferred? a hand of miriam? Some incense burning?
>>
>>17136909

OP decides to double down on being clueless.
>>
>suggestions to incorporate story
start by going to a abandoned crack shack and perform a ritual, once thats done some mofo cryptic humanoid starts chasing you niggers out of the house
>>
>>17137050
Then have a passing by hobo piss on a cat, and it turns out to magical! Yes, magical piss. It turns the cat into an empty can that the hobo can take to the recycling center. Then the hobo tries to pee on more cats, but finds it's actually not an easy thing to do. And it's difficult to explain to the police.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.