[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do you think Nelson Mandella died? Berenstain or Berenstein?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: simulation.jpg (93 KB, 922x820) Image search: [Google]
simulation.jpg
93 KB, 922x820
When do you think Nelson Mandella died?

Berenstain or Berenstein?

How do you remember the Tiananmen Square video outcome?

Are we in a simulation?
>>
>>17136472
Not this again...
>>
>>17136476
This.

I remember a universe when this wasn't spoken of in half of the threads on /x/. What a wonderful universe it was.
>>
>>17136472
I remember the universe where there was no Nelson Mandela
>>
I remember a universe where Berenstain Mandela went to Tiananmen Square in a simulation.
>>
>>17136472
I remember a universe where Nelson Mandela died peacefully in his jail cell in 2012, then becoming confused when it was announced he died elsewhere
>>
>>17136472
He walked in front of a tank and walked on it, banging on it.

I did see a parody of him getting run over, but it was at a different angle, and in digital camera.
>>
>>17136472
You're not remembering things correctly.

If it was spelled Berenstein then you would call them the bear-in-STINE bears. However, it they are called the bare in stain because it sounds better.

You can't prove that there was a simulation based on inaccurately remembering things.

Even if reality changed, there is no proof.

You could make a similar thread where you say "remember when we were all flying in space ships and everything ran on nuclear power?"

and some retards would say "yeah, I remember that".

But they are retards and OP is a faggot.
>>
>>17137436
>He walked on it

The fuck??
>>
>>17136472
>When do you think Nelson Mandella died?

>Berenstain or Berenstein?
Berenstain

>How do you remember the Tiananmen Square video outcome?

He stayed in front of the tanks until they removed him

>Are we in a simulation?

Does it matter?
>>
>>17137499
>He stayed in front of the tanks until they removed him

The correct answer is he climbed up on the tank? Right? RIGHT??
>>
>>17136472
Okabe Rintarou
k
a
b
e

R
i
n
t
a
r
o
u
>>
>>17137499
>He stayed in front of the tanks until they removed him
Actually Im pretty sure he just turned around and walked the opposite way. He just wanted to get home because he had gone grocery shopping. There were pictures taken after the fact that showed him going the opposite way. The whole story was a lie.
>>
He died in prison. And it was always Bernstein till around the 2000s.
>>
File: Faggots.jpg (101 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Faggots.jpg
101 KB, 960x540
It's always been berenstain, yall just some dyslexic muther fuckers. Even the creators of The Office made the memory mistake.
>>
>>17137463
>If it was spelled Berenstein then you would call them the bear-in-STINE bears.
I remember it being stein because when I was younger I used to always pronounce it BerenSTEEN bears because I thought that that's how you're supposed to pronounce 'stein.'
>>
>>17137436
I also remember him walking on it and banging it with his fist, and then someone else came from out of frame, grabbed him off the tank, and then hauled him away. Not a fed or a soldier, but another protestor trying to save him.

Then again I was born in 89 so who knows what might have effected my recollection.
>>
>>17138519
I remember thinking for a long time that the only reason the Tiananmen square protester was famous was because he was killed, but that there was no video footage of it actually happening.
>>
Wait, I remember the story was that protester at Tienanmen was shot and killed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.