[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember john.com? I discovered it a couple of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: dtbb.jpg (131 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
dtbb.jpg
131 KB, 960x720
Does anyone remember john.com?

I discovered it a couple of days ago. Now it's down. All the files have been removed. Not even an index.html.

WTF man.
>>
Why don't you share what it was so people can comment?
>>
www.john.com
>>
Explain the website plz
>>
>>17137096
who knows
>>
John is nice
>>
http://john.net/

John is nice
>>
>>17137096
>Explain the website plz

lose the name
>>
>>17137140
can you explain it to me? lol
>>
>>17136444
immediately in the background behind the boy and the creepy bear thing. What the fuck are they?
>>
>>17137376
no, cause you shouldn't fucking be on 4chan
>>
>>17137140
but that's my name
>>
>>17137431
damn i just got memed on by an anonymous guy on the internet
>>
>>17137396
that's a early picture of Rich Even (of redlettermedia) at his birthday party you gullible faggot
>>
>>17137475
The two people sitting behind them look pretty weird tho m8....
>>
It was a page with 9 (I think) random mundane images of things arranged in a 3 x 3 matrix.

When you clicked on one of the images it prompted you for a password.

I don't recall anyone figuring much of anything out, but I didnt really look into it much further.

I had screencaps and notes on my old laptop, but that was before the grays seized it..
>>
>>17137511
The Grays? When did they take it?
>>
>>17137519
My old HDD, the pesky fcuks.
>>
>>17137554
Around 4 months ago.
>>
>>17136444
wayback machine?
>>
>>17136444
>"DICK" the birthday boy
>>
Did anyone consider tracing the website?
>>
use the time machine website
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.